little by little

[EDITING]MY ONE AND ONLY BEAST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung good luck!”

“Yeah! Go and get her”

“Hyung fighting”

“Just call us when you’re there”

“Ne, thank you so much!”

Early in the morning, Onew was so nervous. Last night was not a good scene. He’s nervous he might not get her again. He walked with his bag on his hand. He nervously knocked on her door.

2 knocks…

 

No answer.

 

 Again…

 

No response.

 

Could she be gone so early? He tried to go for another one, hoping she’s still there on the other side of the door. He was about to knock when the door suddenly opened…

A familiar figure was seen. It’s her. He dropped his bag and quickly gave her a warm tight hug.

“Onew-ssi”

“Jagiya~”

“Onew, what are you doing here?”

He tighten the hug once more.Feeling her and holding her close to him. He misses her so much. For the past few days all he ever thought was to hug and kiss her. Then slowly, tears started to run in her eyes. She’s getting the message…

“I miss you. I miss you so much. You don’t know how long I’ve waited to touch you. How I resists myself. How I want to tell you that I love you”

“Onew”

“You chose her”

“I never chose her”

“But you did want to get married”

“I did that because of you”

“Because I’ve been a worthless girlfriend to you. I’m sorry”

“I did this to protect you. I can’t afford to see you hurt because of me. I tried to fight the pain but I cant every time I see you. Please don’t leave me”

“You left me first”

“I never. I will never. I’ll stay by your side forever. You are my source of life. You are my everything.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter