Getting Serious

[EDITING]MY ONE AND ONLY BEAST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MINWOO’S POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes. Another day… another experience. Good thing its weekend. Saturday to be specific. What shall I do today? Hang out with friends?  Go to mom’s shop? Go to the mall? WHAT?!?

I don’t know what to do today. How I wish its Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday so that I can see her as she works with her cute outfit. WHY?!? WHY does Annie keep on flashing on my mind? I hate how she make me fall in love with her. Her sweet caring words, her charming, sparkling eyes, her pinkish cheeks… Tell me who wouldn’t fall for that?

This is bad…This is SO bad. Well I know she has someone else right now and I can see she’s happy with him…but why am I feeling this way? I want her…I want her to be MINE and ONLY mine. SELFISH eh?

That’s how much I’ve caught her spell. It irritates me everytime she smiles when he’s with him. I want to say to her that I’m here.. Loving her so much…That I’m here  waiting for her…That I’m here deeply and madly inlove with her.

But will my voice be heard? I don’t know why she loves that guy. Yes I admit, he’s handsome…Body? Great… Features? Cool… In short he’s the boyfriend material type. But something is really bothering me about him..There really is something about him…Like an evil aura…Gosh am I really that desparate?

I’m always not in the mood when I see them together. It pisses me off. This is the first time I’ve felt so irritated in when it comes to girls. Annie is one of a kind. I don’t know how she captured my heart so easily. I hate it..

“Minwoo-yah!”

Umma’s shouting again. Its weekend

“Yes?!?” I shouted from my room

“Your friend is downstairs”

Friend? I don’t have any schedules with my friends today. I washed my face and changed my clothes and went downstairs

Its Jeongmin, my bestfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter