:")

[EDITING]MY ONE AND ONLY BEAST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONEW’S POV

I am sitting here on the window side, looking at different scenes as we pass by. Annie had fallen asleep, resting her head on my shoulders. I glance at her. Her long eyelashes, her pink cheeks and her luscious lips.  The past few days were like years to me, which seem endless. I’m just so happy with my decision—to stay with her. She’s my everything. She has my heart and I’m willing to follow her wherever she may go. We will face the world together bravely.

Looking at her sleeping soundly makes me smile. I know she didn’t get enough. I was the one who caused her that. Her pain, her sufferings, her misery. Jonghyun was right…I was the one slowly killing her. Now thinking about it, I’m glad I have brothers like them. Who always support me and guide me. Who’s willing to learn from me and willing to teach me stuffs so I can be a better man. They are important to me. The way they are always there by my side and trusted me to handle them in the first place touches my heart. I know that I’ve never been the best hyung they have but still they follow me. The day I took the responsibility that my father should have done, he didn’t see how hurt my brothers were, how I patted their shoulder and tried to wipe their tears. How I hold mine back just to show them I’m strong.

I tried to speak well and to comment well to tell them I’m witty enough and can stand on my own but deep inside, I’m nervous when people approach me, even in school. I’m not that outgoing. I don’t like meddling with people.

I’m willing to sacrifice myself just for them. To all the people that I love. To my brothers who were my only family and to my only love Annie. I’m willing to give up everything. Everything that I have. Sometimes I wish we were just born normally and have a normal life. I think we will be more free and confident within ourselves. If only I could only be the one suffering like this—I want my brothers to experience freedom and happiness

 

Reminiscing the past….

 

BACK TO THE OLD MANSION WHERE THE FOUR BROTHERS WERE DISCUSSING ABOUT EXPLAINING HOW THEIR ONEW HYUNG JUST DISAPPEARED…

“Guys gather here”

So they went to their living room and formed a circle

“The absence of hyung will really shock them”

“I know. But at least we know he’s happy”

“Yea~”

“Hyung sacrificed a lot for us when we were little. It’s time for us to pay him back”

“Hyung has been a good father and brother to us.”

“He stood for us bravely when everybody seems to turn their back on us”

“Yeah~ he’s the only one who shows his love and makes sure we all feel it”

“Hyung...never fails us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter