:

[EDITING]MY ONE AND ONLY BEAST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK...

 

ONEW’S POV    

4 days…4 days since she left. I didn’t imagine life would be this boring. It’s like I’m back to my old days. No life, No energy at all.

Yeah she’s calling and contacting me every day and I find that sweet but it’s different when she’s here by my side cuddling and smiling.

Annie is my life now; she pulled me out of the darkness that bounded my whole life. And having the thought of not having her is like a life in the wilderness with the raise of the heated sun striking through my cold pale skin—my death.

My brothers also have their own life and businesses. It’s not like I can control them but I can if I could.

Now, I’m starting to miss my mom. She was the only one that stays with me when I’m feeling so alone. Reading me books, playing with me, sharing me some of her own personal stories. Reminiscing the times when she was still there. I know she will love Annie and how she end up with me cause in the first place, that’s what she always wanted when we were kids. But when I remember how she was struggling for her life, it’s like there is a knife slowly hitting my dark heart.

Dad was there when she’s dying. I clearly remember he was there sitting by her side gripping on her hands. I don’t know, I have no idea why mom died. Dad said because she caught some incurable disease but I know there is more to it

After mom died, dad never appeared. I felt like I was betrayed—we were. We struggled to live even without his guidance and we did. I was the one who stood up for my brothers but I know even how much we hated him, There is still a space in our hearts that we want him to fill.

I saw how much she loved my mom. How he protected and cared for her. How much they were so happy but ever since the day mom left, dad changed. He became the opposite of himself. He never cared for anyone else—even how we feel. I wonder where he is right now or what he’s doing…

 Then night came. My brothers were at home doing stuffs. Were gathered in our living room…

“Hyung… when will noona come home?” taemin asked

“Maybe 3 days from now”

“We can see you miss her a lot”

“I do”

But I should take this opportunity to spend time with my brothers. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter