Chapter 4 Part 2

All started with a Dream

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not update the story for a long time. I'm promise that I'll be update more soon. Hope you guys still enjoy my story. Below is the part 2 of Chapter 4.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Eun lift her right hand in front of Yong Hwa's face, and rounding circle with two of her fingers and snapping her finger after circling her fingers while saying "Jung Yong Hwa NEUN BABO!(Jung yong hwa is fool!) "
 
After So Eun snapped her finger with said her sentence, Yong Hwa seems bewitched and following So Eun's sentence said that himself is a fool.
 
"HAHA!!"Yong Hwa's words make So Eun laugh hard while Yong Hwa still with his startle face, and So Eun ask "Believe me now?" 
 
"YA! How can you do that?" Yong Hwa asking So Eun still with his startle face. 
 
"Told you that I'm a fairy, I've white magic and the magic that I just used was called repeat spell, which can control objects and/or human's action under my command." So Eun explained to Yong Hwa.
 
"So... do I really will be in dangerous?" Yong Hwa asking So Eun for confirmation "And since you said that your'e fairy, then why are you get down here?" 
 
"I got dislodged from paradise because of some mistake, but actually its not my fault, I" So Eun suddenly stopped her sentence. HE don't need to know that, I promised JAN DI won't tell anyone the truth.
 
"But actually what? Its not your fault, then why did you got dislodged?" So Eun suddenly stop made Yong Hwa confuse.
 
"Err..." So Eun don't know how to response Yong Hwa's question, so she said" You don't have know that. The only thing that you have to worry about now is yourself."
 
"But what should I do?" Yong Hwa asking So Eun question, he really don't know what to do? He never thought that he will be in this kind of condition.
 
So Eun didn't answer Yong Hwa's question, but instead So Eun fall down onto Yong Hwa's shoulder. So Eun's action confusing Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa want to call out So Eun's name, but wait what is her name??
 
Yong Hwa keep on thinking, suddenly So Eun's introduction run into Yong Hwa's mind: My name is KIM SO EUN. Then Yong Hwa keep calling So Eun's name "SO EUN SI!!"
 
No matter how many times Yong Hwa calling So Eun, So Eun still didin't wake up. So Eun finally response Yong Hwa's call, which is "So nosiy!!" Wuli So Eun was fall asleep without any warning. 
 
So Eun's action really make Yong Hwa feel speechless. Is she really a fairy? What a silly fairy? Yong Hwa hold So Eun up and bring her to CN Blue's house. Yong Hwa hold So Eun to his room as silent as his can in, so as not to wake up his four band member. When Yong Hwa get into his own room, he put So Eun on his bed in a very light motion. 
 
Then Yong Hwa left his room and go to the living room. Yong Hwa lay down on the sofa, and thinking about the encounter with So Eun today. Is that a dream?But everything seems it's real. How can this happen to him? He met a fairy today and he realize that he will be in dangerous. But what kind of dangerous it will be? Many questions come up in Yong Hwa's mind. when the moment he kept thinking about today experience, Yong Hwa's eyelids become more tired. After few minutes, Yong Hwa fall asleep on the sofa. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------