Chapter 1

All started with a Dream

 

Sunlight refracted through the glass window to the room. The girl who lay on the bed awake from her dream. She slowly gets up from the bed, her beautiful eyes rolling around and observing the room that she was unfamiliar with. Then she get out of bed, walking to the big mirror where located near the wardrobe. She looks at the mirror, seeing herself through the mirror reflection.

 

She touches her face, her nose, her lips, and the outline of her face. She turned her head to the vanity which against the mirror. There's a bag laid on the top of vanity, she went to the vanity and searching something in the bag. 

Finally, she found what she wants and she takes the thing out from the bag. It's a wallet. She opens the wallet and her eyes take a glance of the identification card which placed inside the wallet.

She read out the name which printed on the ID card" Kim So Eun"

 

After called out the name, she taking out the ID card and put it up. She comparing the image that showed on the ID card with herself through the mirror set upon the vanity 

 

"So my name is called Kim So Eun now?" Then she recalled the dream that just had.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Ga Eul ah, this is your first time been in the world of mortal. So, please take care of yourself!" A lady said with a worry look on her pretty face.

 

"Araso, Unnie!" Ga eul respond with a smile on her face.

 

“Oh yea! You will be reincarnated in the body of a mortal girl and during that time you were asked to plot merit to help you to return to the paradise, araji?" Ga Eul's unnie said to Gal Eul.

 

"Ne! I'll remember that." Ga Eul said it and nods her head.

 

"Ga Eul ah, takes care! Annyeong!” Ga Eul's unnie said and vanished from the dream.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

"My name is Kim So Eun and I'm now 23 years old." Ga Eul said to herself, she takes a look of the room and she said "So this might be my room." Then So eun/Ga Eul walk out to the room and go to the living room. Her stomach feels empty; therefore, she walks to the kitchen and open a rectangular prism object. When So Eun open the door of that the object, a light came into her eyes. The food placed inside the object catch So Eun's eyes.

 

So Eun casually pick a plate which had some red things on the plate, then So Eun pick one piece of the red things and put it in . As a second passed, she immediately spit the thing out.

 

"Ur, why that so spicy??" So Eun said it with an unbearable look on her angelic face. She put back the plate into the object, actually which is called a refrigerator. Then So Eun turns her body around to the faucet, and opens it. The water comes out from the faucet, and then So Eun put both of her hands together to hold the water and put her hands near to and drink it to lessen the spicy around her tongue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 1------------------------------------------------------

So here is chapter 1. how was it?? I'm sorry about the short chapter cuz I'm still student, this is a lesuire time work. So it won't be update too frequently. But I promise that I'll be update the more if i have more time and ideas. Hope u guys enjoy it!!! and Please leave some comments, thanks!!!!