Chapter 3 Part 1

All started with a Dream

A few day after, So Eun continuously predicted  danger in a dream, but fortunately they were a little accident. So Eun is very happy because she not only can plotting merit but also can helping people. So Eun sat in front of the vanity, So Eun's hand holding up a necklace and So Eun looking the necklace at the mirror.

 

"How long to make this necklace pendant fill into blue?" So Eun asked while swaying the necklace in front of her face, and said "Unnie said when it turns to all blue, which mean that I finish plotting the merit, then I can go back there."

 
"Right now the blue only on the half way. ANDWE, I need to hurry to plot the merit and then go back to the paradise."So Eun said and then walked to the bed and go to the dreamland.
 
In the dream, So Eun dreamed of many things happened, but a guys was hit by a car had a profound impression on her dream. The guy suddenly bolt out of the road and get hit by a car. So Eun awakened from the dream, So Eun realized the serious of that dream because this is the first time that she dreamed someone died by the dangerous.
 
She can't leave that on; therefore, So Eun bolted out of the house in a panic. She don't know what to do because she don't know where can she find that guy and how can she help him. So Eun walking on the street, and in awhile, So Eun took a peek at the poster that holding by the two students walked by her.
 
There are five guys in that poster, and one of them attracted So Eun because the one of the guy was the one that So Eun dreamed of. So Eun run to catch up the two students"Excuse me!" 
 
The two girls hearing someone calling, then both of them turn their head facing So eun, and asked "NE?"
 
"Sorry, I want to ask that who are they?" So eun said while pointing the poster.
 
"MO? Are you serious? You don't know them?"  One the girls said in a panic look, OMG! She really don't know who OPPA are? 
 
"OMO, Seriously, They are the one popular KPOP male band in Korea, CNBLUE. You may be the one who in Korea don't know them. Even my mom know who they are." The other girl said also with a bewildered face. 
 
"CNBLUE? Do you guys know where are they now?" So Eun keep on asking those two girls question.
 
"What? Find them? How can we find those super star? Who do you think we are?" The girls said to So Eun.
 
"I just want to know where can I find this guy." So Eun said with a kind of angry face while her finger pointing to one of the guys on the poster. "Hurry up!! Tell me!!"
 
So Eun's angrier face make those girls feel scary; therefore, they tell So eun with a stammer voice "Er..er. you can go to F&C Music and check it out." 
 
"F&C Music?" So Eun repeated after the girls told her the place, and So Eun swiftly disappeared in the two girls eyes. Since So Eun don't know where is the F&C Music locate, so she decided to take a taxi. The driver bring So Eun to the F&C Music, and he drop off So Eun in front of the F&C Music.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for non-update for a long time. I know there was about a month away from last update. hope u guys will enjoy this even though that is not that long chapter. I'll be try my best to update more this week. so enjoy it!!!