Chapter 2 part 2(Last)

All started with a Dream

 

Getting hit by So Eun, that guy fall down to the floor. He immediately get up from the floor and taking flight. A second later, the guy disappeared in So Eun and the girl's eyes.
 
So Eun turn back and facing the girl, looking at her bleeding hand. So Eun walk toward the girl and grabbing her hand, asking "Gwaenchana??Do you have a handkerchief??
 
The girl didn't  answered So Eun's question because she still been afraid. But she become clear-headed when So Eun keep calling her. Then she opens her bag and take out a handkerchief. Then she give it to So Eun. So Eun take over the handkerchief and carefully to help her to dress the wound.
 
"Gamsahabnida and Joesonghabnida."The girl said to So Eun after So Eun finishing dressed her wound.
 
"NE?"So Eun looks at the girl puzzling, I helped her that's why she said Gamsahabnida to me, but why does she need to apology?
 
"I should believe you and stay together with you. I shouldn't run away, Mian!" The girl was regretted not listen to So Eun's suggestion. "But how would you know that I'll be in dangerous?"
 
"Er...You shouldn't asked that, I can't tell you." So Eun was stammering, if I tell you that I'm not a mortal, what will you react? Suddenly, So Eun's stomach issued some strange sounds.
 
Hearing the sounds, the girl knows what is going on, therefore she said " Since you saved me from the robber, I should give you back some reward. Kaja" The girl  grabbed So Eun's hand。She took So Eun to a nearby food stall.
 
"Here is your reward. All you can eat here and I'll pay it for you." The girl smiling to So Eun and they take a seat.
 
"Jeongmallo?? Gomowa!!" So Eun happily said to the girl and she asked "Oh yea, I still don't know what is your name?"
 
"Oh! My name is Chae Jae Young." Jae Young telling So Eun her name and smile widely.
 
"Chae Jae Young?" So Eun repeated Jae Young's name.
 
"NE! How about you? What should I call you?" Now is Jae Young asking So Eun's name.
 
"My name is Ga.." So Eun stopped for awhile, I'm not Ga Eul right now. My name is Kim.. So. Eun. Yea, KiM SO EUN. 
 
"NE?" So Eun's sudden stop cause Jae Young bewildered.
 
"oh Nothing! My name is called Kim So Eun" So Eun said to Jae Young "You can call me So Eun."
 
"NE! So Eun! then you can just call me Jae Young. Nice to meet you, So Eun ah" While saying Jae Young offer So Eun a hand shake.
 
"Nice to meet you Jae Young!" So Eun said while shaking Jae Young's hand. "Er, can we start yet?" So Eun's eye staring the food.
 
"Sure! But what do you want to eat So Eun ah? Just order whatever you want." Jae Young let So Eun to take order.
 
"I don't know what to order. Jae Young ah, would you like to help me order it? Anything is ok, I'm really hungry right now." So Eun asking Jae Young to help her order the food.
 
"Ok! Ajeoma, I want two Dduboki, one Sundae, and two Kimbap." Jae Young ordered the food.
 
"NE! Araso. Jakkaman!"Ajeoma smile to Jae Young. A few minutes later, the foods were ready and the Ajeoma placed the foods on So Eun's table.
 
"Gamsahabnida" "Gamsahabnida" So Eun and Jae Young said at once time. And then they smile to each other.
 
So Eun starts tasting the food, it was the satisfy looks on So Eun's face but later it turn to be uncomfortable. So Eun immediately spit it out "Ah, So spicy!"
 
"So Eun ah, are you ok?" Jae Young asking So Eun while hand a glass of water over to So Eun.
 
So Eun take the water over and drink it immediate. And then ask "OMG!! this food was so spicy."
 
"This is called Dduboki, it is spicy. Haven't you never try that before?" Jae Young asking So Eun confusingly. So Eun shaking her head as a ressponse. So eun's answer suprising Jae Young.
 
"So Eun ah, are you really a human being??" Jae Young suddenly asking So Eun. 
 
This question shocked So Eun and make her choked by the water in . "Cough, cough." 
 
"So Eun ah, are you seriously not a human being?" Jae young's face become more serious.
 
"Why...Why you say that?" So Eun stammered again, she realize that she make some mistake. OMG!! Why I am so stupid?
 
"Because of your weird action. You have never try Dduboki before and you can predict the future. Aren't you a goddess came from the heaven?"  Jae Young said with a serious face.
 
*Jae Young ah, Do I have to lose you as a friend? ANNYEONG, CHAE YOUNG ah!!! So Eun taking a deep breath, then So Eun reach out two fingers and rounding circle in front of Jae Young. 
 
"EARSE REWIND!!"and then So Eun snapped her fingers. A second later, Jae Young's memories with So Eun erased. So Eun left the food stall and Jae Young. *ANNYEONG JAE YOUNG!!!* 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 2---------------------------------------------------------
 
hey guys, here is the remain part of chapter 2. haha, so happy of that because this is the most long chapter that i updated for now on. i'll try to update more frequently and longer. btw, hope u guys will enjoy it.  next chapter will be the encounter of So Eun and Jung Yong Hwa. hope u guys will anticipate of it. haha!! bye guys. good nite night!!!!