Chapter 2 part 1

All started with a Dream

 

Later, So Eun walk toward the door and open it, then she walk out the house. So Eun aimlessly walk down the street. When So Eun continuing walk down the street, she looks around the street. She suddenly felt very familiar with that street.
 
"What place is it?? Why do felt so familiar? Does I went there before?" So Eun talk to herself with a serious face, So Eun deep in thought. A second later, she realize everything. She has been here in her dream. After Unnie leave the dream, another one come into her dream. In that dream, she walked down the street and suddenly something happen. A girl  was robbed by someone.
 
When So eun was deep in thought, a girl walk by and she accidentally hit So Eun's shoulder. The girl just realize that she hitting So Eun; therefore, she turning back and say sorry to So Eun.
 
"MIAN!!" The girl said to So Eun with a apologetically  look on her face.
 
Getting hit by someone, So Eun instantly get out from the thought and she heard someone say sorry. So Eun upper her head and saw that girl face. "Here she is!" So Eun said that with a low voice
 
After apology, the girl turning around and continuing walk down the street.
 
Seeing the girl trying to leave, So Eun run to catch the girl. So Eun tell her "Don't leave me, if not you will get hurt." while saying that So Eun hand grabbed the girl's elbow more tightly.
 
"MO?"The girl startled and look at So Eun with a confuse face. And then she said "I think you got the wrong person. I don't know you." 
 
"No, I didn't got the wrong person, it's you. I don't know you too, we shouldn't see each other before until now." So Eun vetoed what the girl just said.
 
"Ok, we just know each other today, how would you know that I will get hurt?" The girl questioning So Eun.
 
"I can't tell you why I know that. But just stay with me, until the time pass and then you will be safe." So Eun didn't answer the question because she can't tell that the moral about her real identity.
 
"HEHE, I don't have time to play with you. How can't I get hurt without reason?" A girl become impatient and she throw off So Eun's hand. And run away as fast as possible. So Eun immediately catch her up.
 
When the time the girl run away from So Eun, a guy run in front to the girl with a knife in his hand and the guy decide to cut the girl's handbag apart when he was in front of that girl. However, may be the guy was a robber novice because his knife didn't cut on the bag but slashed the girl hand.
 
To see this happen in front of So Eun's eyes, So Eun immediately run toward that guy and knock him down. 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------To be continued-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for no update for long time. Becuz of homework,project and tests; therefore, don't have any lesiure time to work on this fanfic. but finally i've time right now. i know that this chapter is not that long, but i will update more later. too sleepy right now. hope u guys like it. thanks!! and plz leave comment, plz no silent reader. really need comment for improvement. thanks