Chapter 3 Part 3

All started with a Dream

 

The two securties run to So Eun and grabbing both of So Eun's arms. The receptionist run toward to CN BLUE and ask "Sorry guys. Does she did anything to you guys?" 
 
"NO! Who she is?" Yong Hwa answered the receptionist and asking her the question.
 
"OH!! I think I know who she is." The other guy stand next to Yong Hwa said it with a realizing face.
 
"NE?" Yong hwa and the two other guys look at the guy with a curious face.
 
"Who she is, Jong Hyun Hyung? and How do you know that?" Minhyuk asking Jong Hyun wiht his very curious face. "Palli ,tell us!!"
 
"I think she's Yong Hwa Hyung's super fan." Jong Hyun said wit his guessing face. "She was felt in love with Hyung like crazy. She making up that Yong hwa hyung will have dangerous, then she can be with Yong Hwa hyung." 
 
"WOW!!! That's such a marvelous idea to approach one's favorite idol." Minhyuk amazed with his mouth open like an "O".
 
"Sorry for the interupt!!!" The receptionist apologized to CN Blue and turning to the securites and tell them "Let's bring she off here." 
 
The securties following the instruction by the reception and lift So Eun up and bringing So Eun downstairs. When the securities lifting So Eun away, So Eun yell out "YA!!! I'm not crazy. Ya, trust me. U gonna be lost ur life. Don't take that risk.YA!!! Listen to me!!"
 
But no one care about So Eun;therefore, So Eun got out the F&C Building by the securties. So Eun was really angry because of the misunderstand of those guys. I can't approach him, how can I protect him from the danger and how can I plot the merit? I need them to get back to the paradise.
 
Suddenly, an idea come up into So Eun's mind, So Eun said to herself "Hehe,  Since I can't approach you, but I can make you be closer to me which is follow you in the back. Will it work? AH, who cares? Let try this first." 
 
After So Eun finished her sentence, she saw that Yong Hwa and his group of boys walking toward the building door with a man through the glass floor. So Eun immediately hide herself behind a pillar near the glass floor.
 
When Yong Hwa and the rest of CN blue's members walked out the builidng door and approaching to the street. Yong Hwa walking in front of the of the members ans suddenly a private party vehicle appearing.
 
So Eun seeing that scene, then she run up to Yong hwa with her windy speed and pull Yong Hwa away. "GWAENCHANA? I told you to stay with me. See, u almost got hit by the car." 
 
So Eun's aruptly action cause YOng Hwa and the rest pause for some second. But after that, Yong Hwa swipe off So Eun's hand from his wrist and said" The car won't hit me. He will stop." 
 
"MO? Why you that sure the car won't hit you? and How can you assume that the driver can stop timely?" So Eun asked unconvincingly.
 
"Because the car is our car and he's here to pick us up." Jong Hyun helped Yong Hwa to answer So Eun's question.
 
"MO? you guys' car?" So Eun surprisingly yell it out, and then look at Yong Hwa from head to toe. Then So Eun closing her eyes and rewinding her memory from the dream. "Not that clothes. Not the same car and the location was also not here." 
 
The guys were all looking at So Eun's awkward action and discourse, which can let them make sure that So Eun was not really a normal person, probably has some mental problem.
 
So Eun opened her eyes and walked closer to Yong Hwa, holding Yong Hwa's wrist again and said "YA, the problem has become more serious right now. I don't know when the dangerous will be occur. So please, stay with me, ok?" 
 
"Sorry Miss!! Please do not create us a disturbance here. We gotta leave right now." A man said that to So Eun and he using his hand blocking So Eun and he direct the CNBLue get in to the car. 
 
The man follow the step into the car after all the member get in to the car and leave So Eun standing and look at the car drive away."AHH, EOTTEOKE?" 
 
So Eun deep in thought, and suddenly a idea appeared in SO Eun's mind. So Eun has a smile on her face " Since you don't willing to stay with me, then I follow you." 
 
After saying that, So Eun using her incredible speed and chasing the car. The car stopped in front of one of the building. All the member include the man are got out of the car and get into the building. SO Eun waiting them outside the building. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3 END----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys, sorry for the lateness!!! becuz i got fever last week and it's took me a week to recover. I knew that was like about 10 days and more away from the last update. But finally i updated the last part of chapter 3. Hope u guys will like it and enjoy it. And really appreciated ur guys support and the subscribe. THANKx all my six subsribers!!!