Chapter 3 Part 2

All started with a Dream

 

After arrived the the destination, So Eun immediately run into the building and she stopped at the reception. She pointed to the poster on the wall and said to the receptionist "I want to see that guy." 
 
"NE? Are you a entertainment reporter? Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asking So Eun.
 
"I don't know what are you asking about? I need to see him, bring me to see him. Hurry up!! IT's EMERGENCY!!" So Eun said with a impatient look on her face.
 
"Sorry, Miss. Since u're not any reporter and don't have any appointment, I can't let you go in and see our artists." The receptionist said to So Eun with her serious face.
 
"NO!! It's really serious. If you don't want to see that guy die, then bring me to see him." So Eun said with a kind of loud voice.
 
"Miss, if you keep on driveling here, I'll call the security." The receptionist warning So Eun. 
 
So Eun ignoring the receptionist and run away to the elevator. So Eun close her eyes, randomly pick a floor and push the floor number button. A second later, the elevator floor opened and So eun walked out the elevator. So Eun aimlessly walked through the hallway. Suddenly a group walked out from a room and they happily blabbering.
 
The guys' voice made So Eun turning her head and looking at the guys. One of the guy in the group attracting So eun's eyes. So Eun closing her eyes and searching the face from her memory. 
 
Abruptly, So Eun open her eyes and a smile appearing in So Eun's face. So Eun speedily walk toward the guys and block their way from walking.
 
The guys notice someone in front walking in front of them; therefore, they stop their chatter and look at So Eun with their confuse look in their eyes and faces.
 
"NEO IREUMI MWONI?(What is your name?)" So Eun asking the guy stand in the middle of the other guys.
 
"MO?Are you talking to me?" The middle guy asking So Eun with a perplex face.
 
So Eun nodding her head with a confirm look. So eun then asking that guy once again "IREUMI MWOYA?"
 
"OMO!! Are you serious? You don't know who he is?" The guy stand next to the middle guy asking So eun with his surprise face. "He's our band leader Jung Yong Hwa. You really don't know him?"
 
"Jung Yong Hwa? So your name is called Jung Yong Hwa ?" So Eun looked at the middle guy and asking for confirmation.
 
"NE!" Yong Hwa nodding his head and looking at So eun with his amaze face.
 
"WOW!! WOW!! This is my first time saw someone don't know you, HYUNG, especially a girl." The guy stand next to Yong Hwa said to Yong Hwa with a big surprise look in his face.
 
So Eun ignored that guy and introduce herself to Yong Hwa."ANNYEONG, Yong Hwa xi!! My name is Kim So Eun. From now on, you'll require to stay next to me or I'll stay with you until the dangerous to lift, ARASO?" 
 
"MO?" The five yelling out after they heard So Eun's sentences, but later it's turn out to a laugh"HAHA!! Dangerous?? What kind of dangerous will we have?" 
 
"The one who will have dangerous is you, Jung Yong Hwa xi." So Eun looked at Yong Hwa and said that to him with her serious face.
 
"What? only me?" Yong Hwa pointing to himself and asking it. "and How do you know that I'll be in dangerous?"
 
"I can't tell you how I know it. However, you only need to stay with it, then your dangerous will be lift." So Eun seriously said to Yong Hwa."Just trust me and don't ask anything." 
 
"There she is. Get HER!!!!" a familiar voice appeared in far way, that's the receptionist bringing two securities chasing up to catch So Eun up.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Part two END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys, there's the part two for chapter 3. So happy that i can update today. haha. does u feel the same as me??? haha, enjoy guys!!! i saw a comment said that anticipating So EUn and Yong Hwa encounter. Finally, they're meething this part, hehe. hope u guys will enjoy it and plz plz leave me some comments, thanks. and yea, the picture i posted was SO EUN"s necklace. I forgot to post on last update. therefore, i posted this time. The blue is from the top to down.