Chapter 8

All started with a Dream

                                                                     Kim-So-Eun1.jpg

Chapter 8

The schedule for CN Blue today is all over. All of the member head back to their dorm with SoEun who fall asleep in the car when they’re on the way to the dorm. The all-day work made SoEun feels really tired, she can’t defeat her eyelids and hastily fall asleep when the time she get into the vans.

When the car arrived to the dorm, the members trying to wake SoEun up while YongHwa stopped them and make his way to the back seat and carry SoEun to the dorm with his light motion like last night.

The members watching YongHwa’s action with the mouth open, they are puzzling with YongHwa and SoEun’s relationship. How can his Hyeong’s attitude toward SoEun changed over one day? Didn’t he just scold SoEun in the studio today? The three of them looking at each other, or that’s just a dream?

Few hours passed by, SoEun moaned in her dream and slowly opened her sleep eyes while rubbing it with her hand. SoEun got off the bed by supporting her palm on the bed. SoEun got out from YongHwa’s room. While SoEun land her palm to the door knob, the door got opened from outside the room.

‘*CLICK*’ The door opened and YongHwa walked into the room and saw SoEun stand behind the door with her sleepy face. YongHwa said “You’re awake!”

“YongHwa si?” SoEun heard YongHwa’s voice and her sleepy eyes completely opened wide.  

“Good! Come over here then!” YongHwa made his way to this bed with his hand holding a box. SoEun was confusing about his instruction which her foot pasted on the floor.

Seeing SoEun still stay on her position, YongHwa got his off the bed and dragged SoEun to the bed and made her to sit down. YongHwa opened the box the he brought into the room and said “Reach out your hand?”

“NE?” SoEun bewildered about YongHwa’s action, why he acted so weird now? Am I still in my dream or something?

“Isn’t every fairy used to be slow in reacting?” YongHwa smirked and asked SoEun while pulling her hand out and healing her scratch on her wrist.

“AH! You noticed it?” SoEun said to YongHwa with her surprise voice. I’ve never expected that he saw it, he just yelled at me for being a burden to JiHyun si. “It’s nothing, just a scratch.”

“You shouldn’t said that. What if there a bacterial infection?” YongHwa angrily said to SoEun when he put a plaster on the scratch. “Then you will make others worry about you.”

Listen to YongHwa’s word, SoEun got rid of YongHwa’s hand and wrapped both of her hand around YongHwa’s wrists. SoEun took a deep breath and sincerely looked into YongHwa’s eyes, said “YongHwa si, Mianheyo! I should’ve be the one take care of you and not to make you worry about me.”

“NE? I…” YongHwa felt some hotness explored his cheek because now SoEun was holding both of his hands and their faces were just some inch away.

“Oh, SoEun si, aren’t you wake up already?” A familiar voice coming near which is belonged to JongHyun since he saw the door of YongHwa’s room is opened. JungShin and MinHyuk heard JongHyun’s voice and they came out from their room and went to YongHwa’s room to see SoEun.

When they arrived the door, the three of members’ mouth opened like a ‘O’ shape because they saw SoEun and YongHwa were holding hands and their faces were really close to each other.

“Hyeong, did we interrupt them?” JungShin asked JongHyun ignorantly. MinHyuk who stand next to JungShin had a feeling of displeased since he watched YongHwa and SoEun holding hands. He probably not realize that that feeling in his heart is used to call ‘jealous’.

“I think we did.” JongHyun nodded for agreement. This made MinHyuk turned his head away from this scene.

JungShin and JongHyun’s words led YongHwa slid down his hand from SoEun and turned his head to his group members and refuted their statement “Don’t make any wild guess, I’m just here to help SoEun’s wound on her wrist.”

“SoEun si, are you okay? When did you get hurt?” Minhyuk immediately went to her side when he learned that SoEun was injured from YongHwa.

“AH! I helped JiHyun si to carry the clothes of you guys, but she felt I was slow. One of the hangers scratched my hand when she took the clothes from me.” SoEun explained to MinHyuk and continued to say “It’s fine now. YongHwa si just healed it for me.”

“MO?” SoEun’s word made the members twisted their heads to YongHwa, so SoEun did helped JiHyun which means YongHwa Hyeong’s accusation of SoEun is not true. YongHwa instantly felt ashamed.

MinHyuk turned his head back to SoEun and said “SoEun si, you might feel hungry now. We left you some meal. Come!” MinHyuk pulled SoEun’s wrist and decided to go the kitchen. When Minhyuk passed by YongHwa’s side and said “Hyeong, next time please don’t shout at others without knowing the story.”

Then MinHyuk and SoEun went to the kitchen and MinHyuk told SoEun to sit down on the dinner table. MinHyuk heated up the meal for SoEun.

While SoEun eating the meal, MinHyuk suddenly opened his mouth and asked “SoEun si, perhaps you have a feeling to YongHwa Hyeong?”

“Huh?” SoEun raised her head to MinHyuk and asked “What do you mean, MinHyuk si?”

“I mean… do you ever have a thought to become YongHwa Hyeong’s Yeoja Chingu?” MinHyuk rephrased his question to SoEun.

“Yeoja Chingu? What do you mean by that? I’ve never think about it.” SoEun innocently answered MinHyuk question.

SoEun’s answer gained a big smile from MinHyuk at the same time he made some decision silently inside his heart. MinHyuk smiled back to SoEun and watched SoEun eating her dinner meal admiringly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here is the chaper 8 for this long time. I know that I stopped to update this story for about a year ago, but I've never thought that still someone who still want to read this story. Yet, so sorry about the long wait. I'm surely don't have any idea for the story in the previous year. However, I got some idea and wrote this chapter for the yongso shipper. So hope you guys will like it and realize that this story will have slow update than my other fiction. 

So enjoy guys and hope to see you here soon if possible.

and hope SoEun can get rid of all the troubles that caused by the dating rumor. Keep postive, soeun ah!!!