Chapter 9

All started with a Dream

                                                 

Chapter 9

A few days later. After the packed schedule from the passing few days, the CN Blue’s member finally have a day off. The night before the day off, the CN Blue members and SoEun watching TV after their dinner when YongHwa listening to music with his headphone fully covered both of his ears.

During the leisure time, MinHyuk constantly peeked at SoEun. Cannot resist to become silent anymore, SoEun turned to MinHyuk’s side as she had some kind of feeling that MinHyuk has been looked at her side for few times.

“MinHyuk si, is there anything you want to talk to me?” Being sensitive, SoEun called out MinHyuk’s name and asked him the reason for the peeking.

“NE?! I, I. SoEun si, we don’t have any schedule this tomorrow, do you want to go out with me?” MinHyuk first to be stammered at SoEun’s question. But a moment later, he gathered up all his courage and asked SoEun for his plan.

“Oh, we don’t have to work tomorrow too?” SoEun just found out their schedule for the day.

“Yeah, it really once in a while! So how do you think? I’m planning to visit the amusement park” with you, yet MinHyuk eat up the words ‘with you’ because he don’t want to scare SoEun with such aggressive action.

“Amusement park? Where is it? It sounds funny.” SoEun found MinHyuk’s suggestion interesting without knowing the meaning behind it.

“So I’ll take that as a yes?” MinHyuk looked at SoEun with his unbelievable look, plus the other members: JungShin and JongHyun.

At the time MinHyuk asking SoEun out for a date, their attention immediately shifted from the television to MinHyuk’s side. MinHyuk had a feeling toward SoEun?! And SoEun si also?! JongHyun Hyeong, am I too young to have auditory hallucination?

I don’t think so, JungShin ah because I think I heard the same thing as you did. Sensing the answer from JongHyun, JungShin and JongHyun fixed their eyes steadily on MinHyuk and SoEun’s direction.

“Em, are five of us going together?” SoEun ignorantly had an intention go with all the CN Blue’s member.

SoEun’s sudden question caused JongHyun and JungShin glanced at MinHyuk. So there was just the one-sided love from our MinHyuk?

“No, I just want to go with you! No one will come with us, only you and me.” MinHyuk boldly denied SoEun’s statement outright. “A date is for me and my yeoja chingu which is you!” MinHyuk said that in a low and embarrassed tone.

“MO? Yeoja chingu? Me?” SoEun had her perplexed expression on her face after hearing MinHyuk’s words. He did mention these two words before, but what does that mean? Yeoja means women and chingu is friend. So that amusement park only allows have one boy and girl to go?

SoEun’s hesitation caused the anxiousness explored MinHyuk’s mind. Lest SoEun change her mind temporarily, MinHyuk cannot help himself to scratch the back of his neck while waiting for SoEun’s response.

At the same time, the other who is sat inside the living room shifted their attention away the television to MInHyuk and SoEun, except YongHwa, the headphone has covered the ears.

“MinHyuk si, are you really looking forward to the theme park?” SoEun narrowed her eyes and looked at MinHyuk with her eyebrows frowned. MinHyuk nodded his head as hard as possible in which to show his strong feeling.

“If that so, then okay!!!” SoEun’s answer led MinHyuk jumped up from the sofa with excitement, and both JungShin and JongHyun had a look of surprise on their face at what’s SoEun said. Shortly, both of them exchanged a glance with an interesting expression.

The next day morning

“Everyone, its time and we gotta off now! SoEun si, let’s go!” Standing in front of the door, MinHyuk and SoEun was preparing to say goodbye with the group member and leave the dorm.

“MinHyuk ah, remember to put in a disguise if not it would causes a great sensation for sure when other seeing your presence.” JungShin gave MinHyuk a friendly reminder before leaving with SoEun to the theme park for their unofficial date.

“JungShin is correct, or else not you but SoEun will get into trouble, got it?!” JongHyun added right after JungShin’s sentence. MinHyuk nodded his head to show his understanding while SoEun only kept her attention on YongHwa.

“YongHwa si, please be safe when I’m not on your side!” SoEun said it to YongHwa with a serious tone and expression as YongHwa just replied in a perfunctory manner and walked back to the studio room inside the dorm. A second later, MinHyuk and SoEun left the house and head to the theme park.

Taking a taxi as a transportation tool, the driver dropped off MinHyuk and SoEun at the entrance of the amusement park safely. Before climbing out the taxi, MinHyuk used the rear mirror inside the cab to double check his outfit as he fixing the cap and the mask he put it on beforehand.

After paying the driver, MinHyuk turned to SoEun and smiled to her. Then he wrapped his hand around SoEun’s left wrist so as to enter the amusement part, yet his action got cut off by SoEun’s voice.

“Hold on, let me make a call first!” SoEun pulled out her wrist from the hold of MinHyuk, and told out her cellphone provided by YongHwa from her purse. Tapping the number on the screen, she then placed the phone on her left ear.

“YongHwa si, are you doing okay? Anything happens by chance?” As soon as the phone got answered, SoEun called out YongHwa’s name and asked for his condition just to make sure YongHwa was in good state.

“Nothing! Nothing has happened. Ya, I’m in the mood with composition, do not harass me!” YongHwa hung up the call as soon as his sentence ended with an annoyance voice; yet, it doesn’t frustrated SoEun as long as YongHwa was safe.

Putting the cellphone back into the purse, SoEun smiled back to MinHyuk and told him to get in the park without noticing the sadness on MinHyuk’s face.

“OHHHH!!! MinHyuk si, what is that?” As a fairy, all of the things inside the theme park caught SoEun’s eyes easily. Filling up with excitement, SoEun forgot and called out MinHyuk’s name aloud, but luckily, the screams of the people inside covered it up from SoEun and MinHyuk. So MinHyuk’s identity did not exposed.

“Which one?! That is the Stunt Fall roller coaster!” MinHyuk followed SoEun’s finger to figure out where was SoEun pointing. And he suggested checking that one out first. However, SoEun moved her direction to the right.

“How about this? I want to play that, I want to feel how it si like falling down from the sky without wings.”  SoEun pulled MinHyuk’s wrist and ran over to the left. Before MinHyuk realizing it, MinHyuk and SoEun were stopped in front of the turbo drop that MinHyuk been distracting from the hands he was holding with SoEun.

Since the amusement park using the pay-as-you-go scheme, a guest enters the park at little or no charge. Thus, MinHyuk and SoEun must then purchase rides individually in advance to play the rides.

Coming down from the turbo jump, MinHyuk planned to bring SoEun to try the stunt fall coaster but SoEun excused herself a bit to make another call to YongHwa as if to ensure the safety of him each time she and MinHyuk got off from the rides.

“SoEun si, I’ll go to us some ice cream, please wait for me here, ok!” MinHyuk told SoEun do not go away till his return. SoEun nodded her head, and then MinHyuk vanished in front of SoEun’s sight.

 Having nothing to do, SoEun once again took out her phone and dialed YongHwa’s number. Although SoEun always got the same answer fromYongHwa, she still insisted to do that so because it was her duty to keep YongHwa away from all dangers.

However, this time turned out to be the last call SoEun made to YongHwa for today. Unlike the several calls few hours ago, this time SoEun received a different answer from YongHwa. “YongHwa si, how were things going on? Everything’s alright?”

“I’m not trying to be a gabber, but this is for your own good. If not necessary, please stay at home until I’m back!”

“I’m not going anywhere, I was at, AH!” Out of nowhere, YongHwa’s sentence cut off by his scream. More than that, the cry interrupted the call, which had terrified SoEun.

“Hello, YongHwa si! Are you still here? Hello?” What makes YongHwa si scream like that? Will it be something just happened to me? Not wasting any second, SoEun tried to call YongHwa back, but she was unable to reach YongHwa. And now, uneasy started to fill up SoEun’s mind.

“SoEun si, here you go!” Suddenly, MinHyuk’s voice sounded behind SoEun that surprised her a bit with a jump as she turned her body to face MinHyuk. Seeing MinHyuk’s face, SoEun pulled his hand again and said in anxious way.

“MinHyuk si, I needa leave now!” MinHyuk was terrible shock to hear about what SoEun said. We only got to play three rides, and I would like to bring you to the Ferris wheel machine. But now you told me you want to leave, what wrong with you?

“I just called YongHwa a minute ago, and the call ended with his scream. I’m afraid there’s something happened to him. I want and have to go back, I don’t want to see him get hurt. Let’s leave now!” Pulling MinHyuk with strength, both of them ran to the exit without looking back.

YongHwa si, please don’t scare me! Please be safe! Inside the cab, SoEun prayed for YongHwa with her hands folded. JanDi unnie, please hear my pray and don’t let YongHwa si hurt.

Sitting next to SoEun, MinHyuk’s eyebrow frowned hardly as he observed SoEun’s worry face. SoEun’s care for YongHwa disturbed MinHyuk from the very beginning they started this date. SoEun si, why are your eyes can only see YongHwa Hyeong? Are you surely in love with him? Not the kind of love between a fan and idol, but between a man and woman?

End~~

 

Hey guys, I'm finally finished up the rest part of this chapter after this long time. Found out there are still some readers looking forward to the new update of this story. Thanks for all supports and patiences!!! I know that I'm being procrastinate these days and keep you guys waiting for such a long time. So i hope that you all will enjoy and like this new chapter. I will try to work on this story if possible. Seeya!!!