Chapter 5 Part 1

All started with a Dream

 

The next day morning: CN Blue's dorm.
 
Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Min Hyuk wake up from their dream, they get out from their own room and seeing each other with their sleepy eyes. When the time they saw each other, the first thing come up into their mind is... They rush to the toilet with their fastest speed.
 
“I go first!" "I go first" Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and Jong Hyun said while they get to the toilet door. Jong Hyun is the first one get to the toilet door, then Jong Hyun block the toilet door using his whole body. 
 
Jong Hyun turn to Min Hyuk and Jung Shin, and feel sad to both of them and said "Sorry guys!! Keep it up next time!"
 
"Unfair!! Why Hyung u always be the first one?" Min Hyuk complained.
 
"Hyeong, let me in first. I'm your favorite dongsang, isn't it?" Jung Shin begging Jong Hyun to let him use the toilet first.
 
"ANDWE!! We made an agreement before, aren't we? Since I'm the one who arrive, which mean I've first priority. No exception!" Jong Hyun ignored Jung Shin's
plea. 
 
Jong Hyun then turn around and he now face the toilet door. He put his hand on the lock, and want to open the toilet door. When Jong Hyun turning the lock, the toilet door is locked.
 
"It's lock!" Jong Hyun said while he's keep on turn the lock. 
 
"Locked?" Jung SHin and Min Hyuk yelled out. Few second later, Jung SHin said "HOKSI,Yong Hwa Hyeong is inside."
 
"MO?" Jong Hyun  turn to Jung Shin and yell out. Jong Hyun turning around again and knock the toilet door "Yong Hwa Hyeong, is it you? Open the door. I need to use the toilet. PALLI, Hyeong!" Jong Hyun keep on knocking the door.
 
Suddenly the toliet door is open while Jong Hyun keep knocking the door. However, the one who open the door is not Yong Hwa, and it is her: KIM SO EUN.
 
When So Eun walk out from the toilet, the boys all get surprising and yell out "AHH!!!"
 
This yelling wake up the guys who are sleeping on the sofa last night, which is Yong Hwa. 
 
So Eun come out from the toilet and see the CN blue members, So Eun smiling and greeting them "ANNYEONG!!"  
 
Hearing the noise, Yong Hwa wake up from the sofa and go to the hallway. Yong Hwa arrive to the hallway and ask "What's going on? So noisy for the morning." 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm updated the new chapter!!I know this update was short, but still hope you guys will enjoy!! I'll gonna update more as soon as possible!!!