WATCHDOG.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

June 1

Sweetheart, darling, dearest, it was funny to think that these endearments, which used to sound exceedingly sentimental in movies and books, now held great importance, simple but true verbal affirmations of how they felt for each other. They were words only the heart could hear and understand, words that could impart entire pentameter sonnets in their few, short syllables.

Today is very hectic and I’m telling you, I’ve never felt this tired for a long time. I’ve been moving around early in the morning up to the wee hours of the night (party night), but it’s all fun for I’m with my husband everywhere and anywhere I go (this is really new).

Jiyong and I woke up SUPER early for the crew and staffs of Vogue arrived an hour earlier than their call time (it’s supposed to be six in the morning). Four hours of sleep for me is hell, and during these times, I tend to act like a little kid who is grouchy for the rest of the day. It’s actually a good thing that I’ll be doing my dream shoot coz if not, I’ll be ing around for sure.

“Aigoo…my soul is not in my body yet” Jiyong plopped himself on the bed after welcoming our guests.

“High five!” I said and instead of exchanging high fives, he pulled me down on top of him and hugged me tight.

“I don’t think I look good this morning” I said while resting my head on his chest.

“Aigoo” he said and I looked up to face him.

“Dark circles…check!…puffy eyes….check!...haggard aura…check! Do I have wrinkles already?” I asked and he laughed so hard.

“Yah! You’re beautiful…there’s no need for that non-sense” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“That’s so good” he said and I chuckled.

We were able to rest for a few hours while the Vogue team is setting up for my shoot. It’s actually very convenient to work here at home and it’s also a first time. Using our house as a back drop is a bit weird for me, but it’s still good for this is my husband’s condition for him to let me do this y shoot.

“Mum! Dad! Mum! Dad!”

“Oh gosh!” I said upon hearing my kids.

“Mum! Dad! Mum! Dad!”

“Hey” I said with my eyes still closed.

“There are a lot of people outside and they are setting up for a photo shoot” Isabella said and from the way she sounds, I can say that she’s excited.

“I know…mum has a shoot later” I answered lazily.

“Really? Oh my! That’d be fun!” she said and the girls shrieked while the boys climbed up to our bed and started wrestling their dad who is so innocent of all the things that are happening.

“Aigoo!” Jiyong groaned when the twins jumped and fell on top of him.

“Boys…don’t harass your dad” I moved them away from Jiyong while they gave out giggles.

This day is really going to be one heck of a tiring day. Our kids can really be violent in waking us up and it’s enough to make Jiyong and me, crazy.

“Sleep more babe…you need to look fresh for the shoot…I’ll be taking care of things here” Jiyong said while being wrestled by our boys.

“I’m not sleepy anymore…I’ll help you prepare breakfast for the whole team” I said and he smiled at me.

“Arasso…come now…I’m sure they’re starving” he said and we got out of bed at the same time.

This is the first time that we had a huge number of people at home. The Vogue team has fifteen people with them and in a few minutes time, some people from YG RUNWAY will add up for they will be documenting me (Brady is the head columnist for this which only means that he’ll be here).

“That’s a lot of pancakes” DK said while standing on a stool beside me.

“Of course…we don’t want to run out of it” I told her and she grabbed a piece and took a bite.

“What can you say?” I asked, hoping that it tastes good.

“It’s….uhmmm…unnie!” she called out to Gabby “Taste this” she gave a pinch to her sister.

“What?” I asked Gabby who is making faces while chewing.

“It’s….mmmm….unnie!” she called out to Isabella “We need your opinion on this” she said and gave a pinch to her sister.

“Oh gosh! Why do you have to pass on that piece of pancake? Just tell mum if it taste good or bad” I told them and they giggled.

“It’s good mum” they said in unison and I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

My girls can really be playful sometimes and it can freak you out. They can also be good actresses for they can convince you in just a snap and sometimes they are really honest, but I’m confident that my pancakes are delicious and it will surely kick out Jiyong’s.

“How’s your strawberry pancakes doing?” I asked in a cocky way, making him look at me weirdly.

“It tastes like heaven” he bragged and I was about to take a piece.

“No! You can’t touch our pancakes mum” Danny said while holding my wrist.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because the face off will be for later…you need to go on your side and improve your pancakes” he answered and I cupped his face with both hands and kissed him all over (he hates this, but I love doing it).

“Mum! No! Stop! Eww!”  he shrieked.

“Eww? Young man…just to remind you…I’m your mother and I can kiss you whenever I want” I told him and he gave out a pout.

“But I’m already a big boy…there’s no need for you to kiss me for a hundred times” he defended and Jiyong looked at me and giggled.

“You have hurt mum’s feelings” I said while pretending to cry.

“Aigoo…Danny…you should kiss mum for a million times to make her stop from crying…c’mon...do it” Jiyong said and chuckled.

“OK” Danny said in defeat and pulled me down to his level and kissed me.

I totally understand that my kids are growing up and my little boys will soon hate all the sweetness and care that I’m showing to them. Sooner or later, they will tell me to just keep my distance for they don’t want their friends to tease them as a momma’s boy (Jiyong is a momma’s boy even if he says he’s not).

It seems like Jiyong and I really had a pancake face off for our whole family is strictly watching over the numbers of pancakes being eaten. I can say that mine is a hit for the serving plate was emptied in just a woosh. Well, Jiyong’s is not far behind.

“We won!” the girls said and exchanged high fives.

“What can you say boys?” Gabby asked confidently with her arms crossed across her chest.

“That’s unfair” Danny said.

“How?” DK asked with her hands on her hips.

“Because mum only made a few pancakes…of course it’ll run out quickly” Russelle answered and the girls came near their brothers while looking at them with raised eyebrows.

“OK stop that” Jiyong said while going in between them.

Jiyong’s strong signal radar is on for he has stopped a brewing fight between the boys and the girls. Well, what can we do? In this household, it’s really a battle of Xena and Hercules and for some unexplainable reason, Xena has overpowered Hercules (which is so good).

“And we’re here!” Daryl shouted while carrying Yuan and being followed by Taeyang.

“Wow! Complete family!” I said upon seeing them.

“Of course!” Daryl said and I get Yuan from her.

“How are you mini Bae?” I asked and he just giggled.

“Where’s Karielle?” Daryl asked.

“She’s still sleeping…you wanna wake her up little man?” I asked Yuan and he giggled again.

“Aigoo…look at Jiyong ________....he’s glaring at you” Taeyang said and I looked at my husband and he’s just so serious.

“He can’t tolerate the whole Yuan-Karielle love team” I said and went out of the kitchen right away.

Well, Jiyong still have issues when it comes to the kids acting like adults. For him, they should be treated like a baby and not to be injected with things in the adult world. I know that he’s just being protective, especially with our daughters, but there are times that he’s really exaggerating things.

An hour after breakfast, the staffs told me that I have to be doll’d up for the shoot already. My heart is thumping at its best for this is the first time in a long time that I’ll be posing for a magazine and it’s not just any ordinary magazine for we’re talking about Vogue here (my style bible). The YG RUNWAY team (including Brady) has arrived as well and my whole mood changed upon seeing my worst enemy.

The first set will be shot at our pool area and that only means that I’m up to some y clothes. Lo and behold, I really am

Please log in to read the full chapter