RAISE YOUR HAND!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

June 1

You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect- you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break- her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.

How can I not love Bob Marley? His words can really pierce me straight in the heart. Well, I started reading once again just to get some inspiration for my magazine “comeback” (I’ll be writing a column for the magazine once again after a year of not even doing an article) which will be published in the its anniversary issue. I don’t know, but I’m really eager to write something worth reading and for me to be able to do that, I have to feed my brain for it has been hungry for some good reads.

This day is really hectic for me and the moment I opened my eyes, all I can think of is my long list of to do’s and activities. Of course, being a mother and wife top’s it all and this morning, my family is a bit crazy for my kids along with their dad (who is on vacation from work for a week) is all hyped up.

Well, I was awakened by our kids shouting and shrieking loudly. I actually thought that something is happening outside and it worried me for a second there. Turns out, the kids and Jiyong have tripped on swimming and they are really having a blast.

“And what are you doing?” I asked with both hands on my hips.

“Mum! Join us!” Danny shouted while jumping back to the pool.

“Oh gosh!” I freaked out.

Our kids knows how to swim for they grew up with a pool and we really made it a point to enroll all of them (Karielle not included) in a swimming class. Thankfully, all of them are fast learners and was able to paddle around the pool after a year of practice and teachings.

“Babe…it’s still so early…what time did you guys dipped in?” I asked my husband, who is so busy splashing water on Gabby.

“About seven? The kids woke me up around six thirty…telling me that they want to swim…and here we are” Jiyong answered and I sighed.

I haven’t even noticed my kids barge in our room awhile ago. Oh well, maybe I’m so knocked up and once again, sleeping like a log. This early bonding moment is actually good for the kids are really dying to have their dad’s full attention and now they’re getting it.

“Have you eaten breakfast already?” I asked.

“Not yet babe” Jiyong answered.

“OK…I’m gonna prepare breakfast for you guys” I said and went back to the house.

Of course I’m gonna be the one doing breakfast. Well, I know that I’m not good in cooking (at all), but I can take pancakes to a different level and I’m so proud of myself because of that. As I look for ingredients in our pantry, I have noticed that we’re running out of food (literally) and what’s left of us are chips and some cookies.  I’m the one doing the groceries and I wasn’t able to do that before our trip and now, we’re left with nothing.

“Babe…I’m gonna buy some ingredients at the supermarket…our pantry is almost empty” I told Jiyong while holding Karielle, who is also dying to dip in the pool.

“Oh! Let’s just order breakfast” he said and I shook my head.

“I can manage it…Karielle and I are going to the supermarket…we’ll be back in a jiff” I said and he looked at me worriedly.

“Are you sure you can shop with Karielle?” he got out of the pool, grabbed his towel and went to us.

“I guess I can…I mean…can you handle seven kids alone?” I looked at him and he doesn’t look good with that idea.

“Of course I can! This is not the first time that I’ll be left alone with them” he answered and I smirked.

“Jiyong…the last time that I left you with the kids…you guys almost ruined everything in the house” I reminded him and he sighed.

“Trust me babe…I can handle them…right baby girl? Dad is a good babysitter…raise your hand if you agree with me?” he raised his hand and Karielle imitated him.

“Gosh! You can really make them follow you” I said and he laughed “OK…I’ll leave you with the kids…and please…watch them closely…I don’t want one kid drowning or whatsoever” I finished and he shook his head hard, making his wet hair sprinkle me with water.

“Babe!” I shouted and he laughed.

That’s how Jiyong plays. Yes, he can be childish sometimes, but instead of annoying you, he will end up acting so cute that you will not even feel any annoyance at all.

I spent a good hour at the supermarket. Before I leave the house, I told myself that I will just buy the ingredients that I need for the pancakes and just go grocery shopping tomorrow, but I end up buying for a whole week of food.

My husband and kids are still having the time of their lives when I came back from the supermarket. This time, Karielle is in her swimsuit already and is enjoying the water. As far as I can see, none of our kids were harmed yet and it really is a relief (the last time they swim together, Russelle almost drowned and it nearly brought me to a heart attack).

I head to the house right away and prepared breakfast. I was so into making pancakes that I didn’t even noticed my three little girls walking in the kitchen without any robes on, making a puddle of water on the floor.

“What are you three doing here?” I asked in shock while looking at the water dripping from their hair and body.

“Mum…we’re already hungry” Gabby whined and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m already finished...actually…I’m about to go out now” I told them while putting the newly cooked pancake on a plate.

“We’ll help you mum” DK said and got the food tray on the table.

“Can you handle it?” I asked and she nods and smiled at me.

“Be careful girls!” I called out when they’re about to walk out of the kitchen already.

And there goes breakfast. The kids are eating while playing at the same time (this is a big no-no and they know it, but because it’s such a happy and playful day, we just let them be). I’m also feeling good for my pancakes are a total hit to them coz they have emptied their plates and is even asking for more.

“I love banana chip pancakes!” Gabrielle shouted after he finished his food.

“Really baby boy? Who’s pancake is better? Mum or dad’s?” Jiyong asked, making the kids look at me then at him.

“Hard one?” I asked them and they shook their heads.

“Raise your hand if you want dad’s” Jiyong asked cheerfully while raising his hand and the boys raised their hands without second thoughts.

“Looks like a tie” I told my husband who is smiling widely at me.

“Who wants mum’s…raise your hand!” he asked and my three girls raised their hands confidently.

“Told you…we’ll end in a tie” I said and he shook his hand.

“We still have Karielle babe…she’s gonna brake the tie” Jiyong said and I looked at my youngest daughter, praying for her to go to my side.

This is how competitive Jiyong and I can be and I really find it funny for we are competing over a pancake. Take note a PANCAKE.

“OK baby girl…who do you choose?” I asked her in a very cute way, making my husband laugh so hard.

“Aigoo…this woman” he said and I stuck out my tongue at him.

“OK…baby girl…point at who’s pancake you want the most” I told her with hopes that she has understood me “One…two…three!” I counted and she pointed at Jiyong and for some unexplainable reason, I felt betrayed.

“What is happening here? Karielle!” I whined in defeat, making my whole family laugh.

This can’t be! How can my daughter choose her father over me? I mean, c’mon! Karielle and I are closer and I’m always the one making her sleep and all. Gosh!

“Mum….dad cheated” Gabby said after the boys celebrated.

“How?” I asked while looking at Jiyong with narrow eyes.

“Look!” DK shouted while standing behind Jiyong and is holding Karielle’s teddy bear.

“Dad bribed Karielle” Isabella said and the boys looked defeated.

“How desperate” I said and sighed.

“Yah!” Jiyong said and I stuck out my tongue at him again.

“We won” I said and started cleaning the table.

Well, of course the boys will not even have a chance in winning for there are four girls in our group who are all under my wings (yes, it’s proven already). The boys will always side him and the girls will always be mine.

After playing and having fun, we’ve decided to bathe the kids using a hose and it is really fun. They keep on running around, splashing water which made me wet as well. I

Please log in to read the full chapter