DoHyun love Forever

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

 

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Jihyun saw Doojoon standing alone in the ‘Cube’s garden.

 

“I’m actually waiting for you miss Nam” he giggles.

 

 

 

“ehh? Waeyo?”  Jihyun asked with curiosity in her face.

 

 

 

“Because. .” Doojoon walks behind Jihyun.

 

 

 

 

“I miss my goddess” Doojoon hugged Jihyun from behind.

 

 

 

 

“You did something wrong huh? Thats why you’re sweet.” Jihyun crosses her arms against her chest. Good thing Doojoon can’t see her blushing face.

 

 

 

“haha. I’m always sweet!” Doojoon laughs.

 

 

 

“But I really miss you.” He smiled at her.

 

 

 

Jihyun can’t even respond, because her face is burning red.

 

 

 

“ah! Yah Did you heard about Jiyeon and Yoseob’s issue?” Jihyun changes the topic.

 

 

 

Everytime Doojoon is sweet she just can’t help to blush uncontrollability, like the time when she just have a crush on Doojoon, she can’t still believe their together now.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyeon? Park Jiyeon the exchange from T-ara?” Doojoon asked, He thought he misheard it.

 

 

Jihyun nods.

 

 

“I only meet her a few times because we’re quite busy for the MV but I think she’s kind. And she’s really pretty. No doubt she’s the face of the group.” Doojoon stated like he researched that for a week.

 

 

 

Jihyun pushes Doojoon and gave him a deadly glare.

 

 

 

 

“what?!” Doojoon wants to laugh but he keeps on acting that he’s serious.

 

 

He really likes when Jihyun is jealous.

 

 

 

 

“Know what? I really don’t know how can a goddess like you can be easy insecure with a mare human ha?!” Doojoon fastly grabbed and hugged Jihyun tightly.

 

 

“Yah! Let go! I hate you! You playboy monster” Jihyun pushes Doojoon.

 

 

He grabbed all her force and pushes Doojoon out.

 

 

 

“Ah! For a goddess of beauty you’re too strong.” Doojoon laughs.

 

 

He likes to mock Jihyun again and again, he always says that she’s really cute when she’s mad.

 

 

 

“Okay okay you got me. I’m just teasing you. No jealousy okay?” Doojoon gave up. Though he always does that, he doesn’t want Jihyun to get mad at him.

 

 

 

 

Jihyun gave him a mischievous *merong*

 

 

 

 

“Haha don’t get mad. Okay whats the issue ah?” Doojoon get back to the topic so Jihyun will forget of the issue of her getting mad.

 

 

 

 

[Author Yumi: Tactical Joonie! xD]

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: I heard Gikwang and Gayoon last night!

 

 

Doojoon: about? *wondering*

 

 

 

Jihyun: I think Jiyeon likes Sobbie *O*

 

 

 

Doojoon: ah? How is that? 

 

 

 

Jihyun: remember they should be a WGM couple? But it was postponed.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: oh! So Jiyeon- ah was that girl who supposed to be his bride?

 

 

 

Jihyun: nae! But Jiyeon likes Yoseob-ah! *whispers* secretly.

 

 

 

Jihyun: Only Gayoon and Gikwang knows about this.

 

 

 

Doojoon: and now you and me. Because you sneak in their conversation. Ahh thats bad ma lady! 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon tease Jihyun again.

 

 

 

Jihyun: SHhh! Don’t tell anyone! I was just trying to be a good leader, so I want to know all whats happening to my girls!

 

 

Jihyun defended herself.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: ya sure *laughs* so whats their plan? Jiyeon was Gayoons’ bestfriend since trainee days right? And Jaekyung’s union with Yoseob was just because Sobbie was still broken hearted. 

 

 

 

Jihyun: Ye.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: So I say lets have ‘Jiyeon and Yoseob’s WGM real life project’!

 

 

 

Doojoon said that like he was a captain for a mission. xD

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: well thats also Gayoon’s plan.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: So lets go! *victory pose*

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: But Gikwang disagreed.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: eh? But its till Gayoon’s decision won right? I mean Gikwang won’t win against Gayoon right?

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: nah~ I heard the whole conversation. Well all I can say Gayoon’s seems to be bad, and always giving Gikwang a hard time. but when it comes to serious things she listen to Gikwang. Thats why I know she really love him. *smile*

 

 

 

Doojoon: HA HA HA *laughs* thats surprising! *silent*

 

Jihyun: yah don’t tell me you’re still affected with their love? * pouts*

 

 

 

Doojoon: hahaha! I’m just messing with you *laughs*

 

 

 

Jihyun: bad!

 

 

 

Doojoon: who’s the bad one? Who listen to others conversation huh?

 

 

Doojoon: well actually I’m actually happy hearing that, Good thing they end up together. I never expected someone to make Gayoon like that, as soft as a cotton and listen to Gikwang who she usually beats up. Its funny, I don’t really want to believe it. But it came from you so it must be true.

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: Well I was also shocked myself. I never seen Gayoon listen to anyone than me, its normal because I’m her leader. But Gikwang, their such a perfect match! *Hear shape form*

 

 

 

Doojoon: So we are, Leader couple!

 

 

 

Jihyun: haha. Who’s next ‘Trouble Maker’? *laughs*

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: Sorry I don’t ship Hyunseung-ah to HyunA-shii.

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: eh why? And why its sound like you’re a fangirl huh? 

 

 

 

Doojoon: *immitates girls voice* because I ship hyuseung oppa with another 4Minute member and I ship Hyuna-shi with Junhyun oppa!

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: *laughs* stop that voice. Yah! Joker Queen couple huh? But Juhyung has Hara! Haha no no~ and what? Hyunseung with another member! who? O_O

 

 

 

Doojoon: Nahh they broke up :P  And I won’t tell you whom Hyunseung is dating *mischievous smile*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: what and what!!

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: nah~ this leader! Why you don’t know the head lines? Haha

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: okay I’m busy so now I know they broke up, Junhyun oppa and Hara-shii but tell me the most important thing whom Hyunseung is dating to my girls! *Worried*

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: hahaha why do you sounds so worried?

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: because I won’t let more member of 4Minute falls in the hands of BEAST!

 

 

Jihyun stressed the last word.

 

 

 

Doojoon: Ow hold up? Why does it sound that where dangerous ah? 

 

 

Jihyun: You are *Poker face*

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: We’re not.

 

 

 

Jihyun: You are, so tell me and I’ll put a stop on it! 

 

 

 

Doojoon: No! 4Minute are for Beast and Beast are for 4Minute ONLY!

 

 

 

Doojoon stressed the last word, actually they’re not having a fight they just loves to debate all the time. This time the topic is 4Minute to Beast.

Well actually the leaders are fighting not the lovers.

 

 

 

Jihyun: No!

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: Beast 4 a Minute! Remember that? Even fans likes that.

 

 

 

Jihyun: Ow I remember that! *O* and the couple parody!

 

 

 

 

Doojoon burst out laughing. 

 

 

 

Doojoon: hahah ye. Thats our fault too~! 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: ommo I remember my face blushing too much there *cover cheeks*

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: ye ye! We’re the couple there right? Though we are not couple that time. 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: haha yes yes! You’re still in love with Gayoon that time. 

 

 

 

Doojoon: and you already have a crush on me right? *playful smile*

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: Thats why I’m blushing when -----

 

 

 

 

Jihyun was cut by Doojoon when he said that magic words that made Jihyun blush continually that time.

 

 

 

 

 

“Doojoon and Jihyun’s love will remain forever!” He does it with the same action he did in the shoot.

 

 

 

“And you just laughed at me” Doojoon protested to Jihyun.

 

 

 

 

“because I’m busy blushing! How could you say something out of the script! Bad bad!” She blushed.

 

 

 

“Haha we have no scripts remember! We made that all  pronto haha” Doojoon hugged the Blushing Jihyun.

 

 

 

“its still too sweet.” Jihyun pouts.

 

 

 

“haha I just remember the couples there, we’re just the one who came to life huh?” Doojoon noticed.

 

 

 

 

“Nae Nae!” Jihyun agreed.

 

 

 

“Me and you. Sohyun and Dongwoon, Junhyung and HyunA, ah~ Yoseob and Gayoon. Hmm I’m not sure If I remembered it right.” Jihyun counts of with her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

“Haha! Yah yah its right. I remember one of the B2st member said yoseob will propose to Gayoon on their date haha” Doojoon laughs as he remember.

 

 

 

“hahah we paired them because their close to each other.” Jihyun added.

 

 

 

 

“I wonder what will be Gikwang’s reaction if he remembered that. Haha I’m gonna make him re-watch it!” Bad Doojoon on.

 

 

 

 

“What no! You know Gikwang is always jealous with Yoseob. Bad bad!” Jihyun punches Doojoon in the shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“haha I just want to see his reaction. That time he wasn’t yet in love with Gayoona-ah and he agreed Yoseob to Gayoon couple, I’m sure his face will be priceless haha” Doojoon laughs.

 

 

 

“Bad Bad! Bad Beast!” Pokes Doojoon’s forehead.

 

 

 

“Hey. Just me not my Beast.” Pokes back.

 

 

 

 

“Haha being a Good leader huh?” Jihyun giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: so Hyunseung Dates who?

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: Nah I’m not telling you.

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: No! And also we need to stop our maknae couple!

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: yah BtoB boys also likes your sohyun, well they’re at the same age but still no. I vote for my Dongwoon! Go maknae!

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun: No! They’re too young for that! Besides I rather give Sohyun maknae to Btob boys that to another Beast member! If you’ll asks us 4Minute to choose from Beast and BtoB we will choose our cute saengie!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: What! 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon pulled Jihyun close to him and grip him with a hug, their lips are just a inches away from being tangent.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon: say that again and you’re dead. Beast are for 4Minute. I’m only for you.

 

 

Their nose were tangent to each other.

 

 

 

 

“No! Go to your A-pink! Bleeh!!”Jihyun sneak out from Doojoon’s wall of hug.

 

 

 

 

“they’re just little saengie” he explains.

 

 

 

“I know! I still like our BtoB saengie! Haha” She teases him now. She started running away.

 

 

 

 

“Oh Goddess Jihyun take that back! And don’t make me chase you, If I caught you I assured you. You’re totally dead. Haha” Doojoon started to chase her.