My Fiancee

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

 

“they’re so cute, right Jiyeon-noona?” Yoseob smiles sweetly to Jiyeon,

 

“Ah~ nae a very cute couple.”Jiyeon replied instantly because she’s so nervous.

 

“Haha do you think we’ll be that sweet if that WGM contract wasn’t cancelled?” Yoseob cheerfully asked his noona.

 

“Ah~ Molla. May-maybe.” Jiyeon’s voice is vibrating fastly like her heart.

 

 

“NAh~ I think we will be more sweet than them! Haha. I wonder if our couple will be successful in WGM then they will call it. Hmmm , what do you think will be the couple name Jiyeon noona?” Yoseob sits down in the front of the mirror in the dressing room.

 

 

“Ji-Seob?” Jiyeon replied awkwardly. She doesn’t know how to react hearing this words from her love one.

 

 

“Ah! It sounds good! And then our love team will be famous and maybe we can make a movie or drama after WGM! Right?” Yoseob said that while his hair stylist is fixing his hair.

 

 

“YAh. That will be awesome.” Jiyeon tries her best to sound normal.

 

 

“Haaa. If only that contract wasn’t canceled nae?” Yoseob.

 

 

Director: Yoseob-ah! It’s your turn, come here quickly.

 

Yoseob: Nae!!

 

 

“Excuse me for a while Noona” Yoseob waves at Jiyeon and walks away.

 

 

Jiyeon smiled at him.

 

 

“If ONLY that contract wasn’t concelled.” Jiyeon said that words firm and lonely to herself.

Jiyeon sat down in the front of the mirror in the dressing room.

Right now she is the only person there, still thinking about Yoseob.

 

 

How did she fall in love with a person that she’s not even close.

 

She look at her reflection in the mirror, examine every part of her face.

 

 

“They say you’re beautiful.” Jiyeon talks to her reflection.

 

 

“But why he doesn’t notice you?” She gave a deep sigh.

 

 

All of a sudden she head foot steps coming nearer and nearer.

 

Then the door opens, It was hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung of B2st.

 

 

“Ah~ Annyeong haseyo Jiyeon Noona” He looks a little bit shocked but he greeted Jiyeon and bows.

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” Jiyeon bows back.

 

 

“ah nea, ha” Hyunseung sounds a bit nervous.

 

 

“Did you saw Jiyoon-ah?” He continue his sentence.

 

 

“Jeon Jiyoon-ah?” Jiyeon verified.

 

 

“Nae” Hyungseung sounds shy.

 

 

 

“Gayoon said she visited a friend. But by this time i think she’s in the dorm.” Jiyeon explained.

 

“Ah~ thanks.” He bows and nervously run out.

 

 

 

“eh? Whats with that? O_O” Jiyeon wondered.

 

 

“I think ‘B2st’ and ‘4Minute’ have really this something special relationship hmm” she wondered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The Next day]

 

 

 

Gayoon and Gikwang we’re shooting their special photoshoot for a magazine together with another model.

 

Last night they talked about what will be their behavior for this they, they should act clean.

So no one will notice their little secret. However its better if they act that their really close so it won’t be obvious than not talking to each other. They also practice how should they call each other specially in the front of the staffs and when the camera rolls.

 

 

 

“okay lets change the wardrobe and also the set.” The director said.

 

 

Gayoon and Gikwang headed to their dressing room. Different dressing room, thats why Gikwang is in the bad mood since he knew about it.

 

 

 

“I thought we’ll be together in this shoot, ah! I won’t ever beat those ‘Dooyoon’ shippers! Grrh!” Gikwang yawns loudly.

 

 

 

Lucky him, his make up artist and other staffs are out from his dressing room.

 

 

 

[‘Dooyoon’ Doojoon and Gayoon OTP.]

 

 

 

 

“hey Gikwang~ah what are you doing huh?” Gayoon asked Gikwang in sarcastic tone.

 

 

 

“Nothing!” he yelled and sat back down in the chair.

 

 

 

“Stupid” Gayoon whispered to herself then she giggled.

 

 

 

Director: Okay Models go back here, lets resume!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really. Now there’s another man. Man! This is a disaster!”Gikwang messes his own hair while watching Gayoon shooting with another man.

 

 

 

“Ha! Remind me of not doing this again Doojoon-Hyung!” He release his anger by talking to his hyung over the phone.

 

“Wae? Haha you sound pissed off” Doojoon laughs at him.

 

 

“Its just I did everything just to make her say yes to this shoot and then this is all i got?!” American accent Gikwang on.

 

 

“Oh now you sound really angry haha.” Doojoon is just making fun of him.

 

 

“I thought if we have a very awesome photo shoot together we will have shippers! And i can beat the numbers of ‘dooyoon’ couple fans club.” the last sentence was lowered. Like a kid who’s explaining his side.

 

 

“haha Good luck on beating our fans club! What do you know, try to confess to her like my style haha” Doojoon laughs at loud.

 

 

“ah! Shut up hyung! You’re not helping!” Gikwang hang up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

“Haha Gikwang~ah you look pissed ah?” Gayoon walks from behind.

 

 

Gikwang just looked at Gayoon who was also laughing at him.

 

 

“What!” He said like a 5th grade angry kid.

 

 

“Haha you’re face is priceless!” Gayoon teases him more.

 

“yah sure go away, make lovey-dovey with that guy!” He cant control his emotions.

 

“sh! Calm down Gikwang~ah! Someone might hear you pabo” Gayoon whispers at him.

 

 

“Don’t call me That! You call me ‘Oppa!’ O-P-P-A!” he spelled it with a angry tone still.

 

 

“eh? We’re born at the same year. stupid.” Gayoon. -_____-

 

“No! Call me OPPA! Because you can’t call me chagiya now, so call me oppa! At least people will think that you’re calling me as and older bro but the truth is you’re ‘Oppa’ is used as boyfriend!” He explain his bright ideal.

 

“Really?” Gayoon just gave out a poker face.

 

 

 

“Yes! You call me oppa! Like *immitates Gayoon’s Voice*  Oppa saranghae~  *forms a big heart*  Oppa Joahae *makes aegyo* Oppa lets date  *girl eyes*   or Oppa you’re so handsome!”  He does girly gestures like teaching Gayoon what to do.

 

 

“Or. Oppa i’ll kill you” Gayoon punched Gikwang on the stomach.

 

 

“Ah! Aw that hurts.” Gikwang closed his eyes because of the pain.

 

 

 

Out of nowhere Gikwang kissed Gayoon, a smack kiss.

 

 

“What ah!!”

 

 

 

“Sorry thats my medicine to else the pain. So hit me and i’ll get more medicine.” Good boy smile.

 

 

 

“Yha! Wait stop it already. We have a problem~!” Gayoon exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

One of the staff walks closer to them fixing something.

 

 

 

 

“Nah~ I don’t hear anything. Unless you call me Oppa” Gikwang covers his ears and sings that sentence over and over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ah! *sigh* Oppa.” Gayoon said.

 

 

If that staff is not seeing or hearing them now Gikwang was totally dead.

 

 

 

Gikwang: *Take off his hands from his ears* what? I didn’t hear it.

 

Gayoon: Oppa~ we have a problem. *trying to look calm*

 

Gikwang: whats that? I didn’t hear it. *playful smile*

 

Gayoon: *Glared At Gikwang* oppa!

 

*staff walk off*

 

Gikwang: okay whats the problem? Please don’t kill me pretty yeobo.

 

 

 

“I really want to throw you to the garbage right now, shh Yoseob will introduce her fiancee to the whole cube family!”

 

 

“ow! Thats cute~ whats the problem?” Gikwang innocently asks.

 

 

Gayoon pulled Gikwang’s right ear.

 

 

 

“aw!!!!!” Gikwnag scream for his life,

 

 

 

“Quiet!” Gayoon eyed him.

 

 

 

“whats that for?” Gikwang rubs his poor right ear.

 

 

“Because you’re pabo! If Yoseob does that thing what do you think Jiyeon will feel?”

 

 

“eh?? Thats a problem. For sure she’ll cry.” Gikwang nods while he’s saying that.

 

 

“Specially now that Jiyeon is really happy yesterday, because Yoseob said that they’ll be a awesome couple if that WGM contract wasn’t canceled.” Gayoon gave a deep sigh.

 

 

“What should we do huh!” Gayoon panics.

 

 

“I’ll just tell Yoseob not to do it” Gikwang suggests.

 

 

“Pabo! If you do that Yoseob will suspect something.” Gayoon glared at him.

 

 

“well what should we do?”

 

 

“I don’t know!” Gayoon sat down on the chair looking so hopeless.

 

 

 

“hey.” Gikwang hates her seeling sad. He leans down to Gayoon

 

 

“Lets just hope for the best. Lets don’t be the bridge for them, not because I don’t eat to help Jiyeon-noona but bacause if they’ll end up together at least we can proudly say that they we’re really for each other, without any help from anyone. From us. Like us, we survived. And if we will protect Jiyeon-noona too much we might end up hurting her more in the end and worst we might hurt sobbie too.” he smiles as he says those words eye to eye.

 

 

“Just a little help. We can give them little match making” Gayoon looks at Gikwang with a begging eyes.

 

 

“Even just a little, really little help?” Gayoon pleasing eyes were still stuck on convincing Gikwang.

 

 

“*sigh* okay. Just a little. Little ah.” Gikwang approves.

 

 

Gayoon nods and smiles again.

 

 

 

“so we will just Jiyeon know it? About the fiancee?” Gayoon asked,

 

 

“well we can do nothing. And she will surely found it out soon even we hide it.”

 

 

 

“You’re right. Ah I hope everything will be alright.” Gayoon and Gikwang exchange smiles.