The Cheater wins?

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

Gikwang quickly runs  to the 4Minute dorm  without even knocking, He entered the dorm.
by that time Gayoon was just alone in the dorm.

 


Gayoon: what a hell are you doing here?!! Didn’t your teacher tought you to knock the before you enter?
 

 

 

(Gikwang grabs Gayoon’s hand and pin her on the wall)
 

 

 

Gikwang: Stop playing with me ! where’s the picture? ! hmm! Where is it !
 

 

 

 

Gayoon: don’t touch me ,  huh! *evil smile* that picture? *look at the big picture on the wall*  ms.Gikwang!


 

 

Gikwang: *move his face closer to Gayoon* listen! I’m done playing games with you!! Let’s have a deal, beat me at target shooting!, if you win you’ll never gonna  see me again! But if I win! Haha, I’ll have a kiss from you! *smile mischievously* DEAL??
 

 

 

Gayoon: *pushes Gikwang away* That is not fair!
 

 

 

Gikwang: what? Why? Oh I know ,you want to kiss me if you win, don't you? *teasing tone*

 

 

 

Gayoon: of course not! Okay Deal, now get a hell out of here! *push Gikwang outside*
 

 

 

Gikwang: you don’t have to push me out ! I’ll beat you , hm! I’ll get a kiss from you ~! 


 

Gayoon: *sit’s down* ahh  I’m the champion in target shooting ~! Grhh! 


 

 

@ the Shooting range.

 

 

Gikwang arrived first at the shooting range then after a few moment Gayoon arrived.

 

 

Gikwang: ha, I thought you're scared of loosing that you will refuse to come here—
 

Gayoon: *step on Gikwang’s Feet* you even wear that? You look pathetic. Shut up!! And start it , You don’t know whom you dealing with!   *grab the gun and go to her station*

 

 

Gikwang: ouch!! wah whats wrong with my suit i look like police haha Stupid girl ~!

 

 

Jihyun: *whisper to gikwang* hey she’s the champion in target shooting I hope you know that ? :P
 

 

 

Gikwang: yah I know *smile mischievously* I already have a solution for that !  haha *wink *

 

 

They are a meter away from each other’s shooting station.
 

 


 

Gikwang: *fire out three bullets conituesly*  YES ! two bulls eye and 90! Yahoo, im sure im the winner ! *look at Gayoon mischievously*
 

 

Gayoon: tskk, I’ll give you 3 bulls eye *fire out her gun but there are only 2 bullet that came out from her gun* WHAT A~!
 

 

Gikwang: haha, I wiiiiiiiin! You only have two bulls eye  !
 

 

 

Gayoon: CHEATER ! you only put two bullets in my gun~!
 

 

 

Gikwang : ha? Its your gun so its your responsibility to  check or reload it ~*clever smile*
 

 

 

Gayoon: *grabs the gun with bullet and point it to Gikwang* You stupid CHEATER !


 

 

Gikwang: *shocked and nervous* heay that’s a real gun! Haha, I don’t like your joke ==’’
 

 

 

Gayoon: whatever. *throw gun  and walk out*
 

 

 

Gikwang: *deep sigh* I thought she’s gonna kill me! She's a monster !
 

 

 

Jihyun: nah-ah she won’t do that~ don't worry ^__^

 

 

 

[Inside  the 4 Minute dorm]

 

 

Gayoon hates Gikwang very much now. She throws a lot of darts on Gikwang's picture on the wall.

 

 

 

 

Gayoon: CHEATER CHEATER! I should won~!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
 

 

 

(Then suddenly she recall  their deal that if Gikwang win’s he will have a kiss from  her and she imagine the kiss scene)




Gayoon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~! That  wont happen! Gayoon that wont happen ~! I won’t let it happen ~! !