Repetition

Rumble in the CUBE

 

Gikwang and Gayoon headed back to the party and they’re enjoying the rest of the party with their cube family.

Meanwhile.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                             

                                

“Jihyun-shii please please!”- Yoseob is hugging Jihyun and begging her.

“Yoseob-ahh! Stop it.”- Jihyun said calmly.

 

She said that for the 5th time and they were just both repeating and repeating.

 

“Please Jihyun-shii give me a chance! I love you so so much!”- Yoseob keeps on begging her.

 

They were facing each other now.

 

“Seobbie look please stop. If I just let you even one time, I know that will rise up your confidence, and you’ll think have a chance on me. Sobbie you’re a lovable person but I just know that I can’t love you the way you want”- she looks at him eye to eye.

 

“why not?” Yoseob pouts like a child.

 

“I don’t know. If I just can do that I already did.” Jihyun patted Yoseob’s shoulder.

 

“But why! I won’t hurt you! I will love you! Just you!”- he said with determination.

 

“I already love someone else”- she tried to say it as sweet and calm as possible.

 

“Who Doojoon hyung?!”- Yoseob said.

 

In that moment Doojoon was passing by the place and accidentally heard his name so he stopped.

 

He was behind Yoseob and Jihyun is the one who’s seeing her.

 

“He won’t love you! He only loves Gayoon. Only gayoon noona so don’t hurt yourself more!”-Yoseob’s voice raises a bit.

 

“No. That’s not true. Me and Doojoon is… is…” Jihyun is looking at Doojoon eye to eye.

She doesn’t know what to say. Or if she can really say it? And Doojoon is afraid, Afraid of Yoseob being mad at him.

 

“Me and Doojoon is dating~!”- Jihyun said.

 

shh that can’t be true. He only loves Gayoon. Don’t you understand that! ”- Yoseob.

 

Those words from Yoseob’s mouth is still hurting her. Reminding her of the past and afraid that till now Doojoon only loves Gayoon. She remains in silence because she doesn’t know what to say.

 

Suddenly Doojoon breaks the silence. He walks from behind Yoseob to Jihyun’s side.              

 

“That’s true. We’re dating.” Doojoon held her hand tight.

 

“You’re gonna be kidding me.”- Yoseob cannot believe what he just heard.

 

Jihyun remains in silence. Her heart was pounding so fast. She doesn’t want that thing to happen again. They were just reunited.

 

“Stop it Sobbie. As of now were fine with each other. Maybe I can’t say I totally love her but I like her. If I will love another girl it will be non-other that her.” Doojoon said that looking straight to Yoseob.

 

His own words are hurting him. Because he knows he was hurting Yoseob, his little brother.
He should be the one who’s protecting him because he was the leader.

 

 

“Hyung don’t be so stupid. I know your just pity of her! And if you do that, dating her, you will just hurt her more! When you realise you can’t love her! So just give him to me I can love her more. Better!”-Yoseob.

 

Jihyun slaps Yoseob.

 

“I’m not a thing to be given to you!”- She said with tears on her eyes.

 

“No. No I don’t mean that.”- Yoseob held Jihyun’s hand and keeping saying his sincere apology.

 

“Stop it Yoseob. We’re happy. Just accept it.”- Doojoon said it calmly while not looking to his beloved saeng.

 

Yoseob shooks his head.

 

“No. No! That’s not true. Hyung I can give you everything you want but not My Jihyun!”- There are bits of water forming on Yoseob’s eyes.

 

Yoseob’s words are bit loud and called the attention of some people around them.

 

Gikwang: is that yoseob?

 

Gayoon: yeah.

 

Gikwang: lets go. I think there’s something happening!

 

Gayoon: Really? =____=

 

Gikwang pulled Gayoon to the scenery.

 

“I won’t give up! Not this time Hyung! I already give up last time, no not this time!”- Yoseob said.

 

“What are you talking about?”- Doojoon with his clueless face.

 

Jihyun continues to listen to them. She don’t want to hurt yoseob more.

 

“I used to like Gayoon Noona. Yah! Way back then but when you said you like her, I just throw my feelings away. And that time I saw Jihyun I fall in love with her the first time. I love her more than anyone. And I won’t ever give up on her! Just for you AGAIN!”- He said it. Like a man.

 

“And if you didn’t end up with Gayoon-shii it’s not my fault!” He continues.

 

Gayoon felt Gikwangs hand holding her hand tighter.

 

“I- I didn’t know..” Doojoon looks down.

 

Jihyun was shock on what she just heard.

 

Gayoon and Yoseob was best friends she didn’t expect that Yoseob likes Gayoon.

 

“Ofcourse you don’t know! All you care about is yourself! You hated Gikwang-hyung even though it’s not his fault that Gayoon-ah loves him too! You keep saying he was a traitor! No he wasn’t! You’re the traitor!”- Yoseob. People were listing now. Looking at a different side of the cute Sobbie they knew.

He was manly. Matured. And ready to tell what he fells to everyone.

 

“Yoseob please stop.”- Jihyun begged him.

 

“No. Why because he was hurt? Jihyun-shii he wasn’t the only one who’s hurt here.”-Yoseob.

 

“I told you hyung, didn’t i? You’re the first person to know that I like Jihyun that time. Tell me now hyung ah! Why!”- He pushed Doojoon.

 

“Yoseob stop.”- Jihyun pulled her away.

 

“Sobbie ..”- Doojoon called him.

 

“Don’t call me that! I hate you hyung! I trusted you! That you won’t fall for her because you know I love her. I’m so stupid to trust you!”- Yoseob tries to punch Doojoon.

 

 

But all of a sudden everything stops when the Papa hong came over.

 

“STOP!”- he said.

 

Everyone who’s watching remains in silence.

 

Now they’re all afraid. Nervous that they’ll be apart gain. That thing will happen again.

 

“Party is over. Go back to your dorm, Tomorrow go to the conference room with your manager’s.”- he walks out.

 

“whaoooo were dead T^T”- HyunA.

 

“CEO is angry for sure.”- Doongwoon.

 

“Let’s go back to our dorm.”- Junhyung.

 

“What’s happening?”- SeungJae.

 

“yeh. We don’t understand.”- Btob.

 

“it’s nothing go back to your dorm seang’s ^__^”- Jiyoon.

                

What will happen next?

Who will have a happy ending?

Who will just accept the unacceptable fact.

After this is there still a ‘Cube Family’?

 

 I hope you like my update.

Few chapters to Go!

And we will go ‘Out of the Cube’!

The third Love triangle. ^__^

The most Different from them all.