The Leaders :To Fight or to Give Up!

Rumble in the CUBE

 Doojoon held Gayoon’s hand. Forced.

 

“Hyung what are you doing?!” – Gikwang said.

“Shut up Gikwang! I’m not talking to you!” – Doojoon faced Gikwang angrily.

“Gayoon please, I miss you. I really do, please just talk to me for a while” – Doojoon was beging Gayoon.

His voice was so soft like a child begging for a lollipop.

“Doojoon, stop hurting yourself please.” –Gayoon didn’t look at Doojoon.

She don’t want to hurt him more.

“Doojoon please, Your my friend. I don’t wanna see you being like this. I don’t want to hurt you again just to stop you doin this.” – Gayoon look at Gikwang sadly.

“hyung. I’m sorry please let go of my girl” – Gikwang look at Doojoon with a bitter smile.

“you! It’s you fault! You said you’ll gonna do something so that me and Gayoon will get close but you just reverse the whole thing! I thought you are my friend, my brother! Traitor!” –Doojoon pointed at Gikwang.

“Stop! Don’t start al over again! Its irrirtating!” – Gayoon badgirl mode.

“Doojoon let me go!” – Gayoon pull her hand forcedly.

“Gayoon please ”- Doojoon with his pleasing voice.

 

He try to grab Gayoon’s hand again but this time Gikwang stop it.

“hyung look I’m sorry. But I will not let you touch what is MINE, *sigh* I don’t care if I’ll look like an antagonist here. Hyung she is mine and only MINE!” – Gikwang said possessively.

“you Traitor!” – Doojoon said  angrily .

Doojoon raised his hand to punch Gikwang. But the moment he was about to give it off a Angelic Voice stopped it.

 

“STOP!!” Jihyun scream with her eyes closed.

“Jihyun unnie?” –Gayoon said curiously why Jihyun is here.

“why are you here noona?” – Gikwang is puzzled.

“you should be tapping ‘Romantic & Idol’ right?” – Gayoon.

Doojoon looked down. He wanna hit himself. He forgot about Jihyun and now Jihyun see this scene,

He was hurt seeing Gikwang with Gayoon, and now He hurt Jihyun. He hate himself so bad now.

 

“Damn it! Im so stupid!”- Doojoon said to himself.

“why huh? Why can’t you just look at me? Even just for 1 day! Just me for a day! I just want to be happy!

But. Tskk why am I doing this,, *while her tears* I’m sorry I interrupted you guys” – Jihyun run away crying.

“Jihyun! Jihyun wait~!” – Doojoon ran to Jihyun’s Direction. Before he ran he gave a Sad look at the couple.

It’s like her face was saying I wanna stop this but my heart can’t. I wanna love Jihyun but my hearts can’t.

Gayoon and Gikwang was left there stunned by what just happen then suddenly Gikwang pulled Gayoon and Hug her. Gayoon was about to kick Gikwang but she stopped because she saw Gikwang’s serious sad face.

“heay.”- Gayoon whispered. She is not good in comporting him because she is still kind a sad.

Gikwang was so sad but still cute. He looks like a sad lil’ puppy begging for food.

“I think I did the wrong  thing. *deep sigh* I hurt Hyung more because of what I said,

I should consider his feelings” - *sad face* Gikwang said while hugging  Gayoon on the Stomach level.

“shhh pabo! You just did the right thing because your may chagya and if you didn’t do that I’ll really thing that you still like me for Doojoon” – Gayoon said to cheer up Gikwang.

“Jinjja?” His face lighten up a bit.
 

“yesh” Gayoon smiled at him.
 

“I love you!” Gikwang said then he fastly sole a kiss from Gayoon and run.

“what the! Gikwang!!!” – Gayoon was angrily shocked then she wipe her lips.

“Gikwang I’m gonna kill you you stupid mindless insect!!” –Gayoon chased Gikwang.

“haha can I get another kiss?” – Gikwang said mischievously .

                Jihyun just ran as fast as she could, wiping  her own tears. She removed her heels and continue running. Then the mood of the sky goes with her. The rain falls down hardly. She stopped running when she can’t even move her feet anymore, she stop in the front of a cube billboard at the top.

It’s a picture of their special concert called “B2st  4 a Minute”.
She stare at it. Looking at Doojoon and her picture.

“shhh. Even in the picture you will never be in my side right Doojoonie?” –She wipe her tears.

“Jihyun-shii!” – Doojoon shout her name. He was behind her.

                Jihyun look back to Doojoon to check is its really him or just a part of her imagination.
when she saw Doojoon  she turn back fast and continue walking faster.

“Jihyun-shii! Hey listen to me! Jihyun-shii!!” – Doojoon keeps on shouting her name.

At least they’re no fans around.

“don’t look back  Nam Jihyun! Don’t dare to look back!” – The leader jihyun said to herself.

“Shhh NAM JIHYUN!” – Doojoon grabbed jihyun’s hand from behind. Jihyun turn around to Doojoon.

Then she start to talk and wanna finish it fast.

“Look Doojoon don’t mind me. Don’t mind what I said, I’m the one who’s wrong. I don’t have the right to react like that , I’m sorry. Let me go.” Jihyun didn’t look at Doojoon.

 Then al of a sudden Doojoon hugged her. Because she’s not looking at Doojoon she was so shocked when she suddenly fell Doojoon’s body hugging her. It’s not sinking to her brain that Yoon Doojoon is hugging her.

“shh. I’m sorry. *deep sigh* I know what you feel, I’m sorry.  I know how much it hurts.
I’m so stupid to make you feel what I felt too” – Doojoon caress Jihyun’s Hair.

“It’s not your fault.” –Jihyun.

“It is my. Jihyun please don’t cry, I don’t wanna see you crying” –Doojoon hugged her tightly.

“ I wanna go back.” – Jihyun said plainly.

“okay” – Doojoon drowned  a deep sigh.

 Annyeong !
sorry for the late update :D

Please support this New Ship love team in my fanfic 

I Just wanna try something new :D

Kamsahamnida