Be a Good Leader?

Rumble in the CUBE


“come on Jihyun-shii pick up the phone”- Yoseob said while walking around his room.

“Yeoboseyo?”- The voice on the phone.
[Phone Convo]

Yoseob: Jihyun-shi!! Jihyun My love I miss you so much! *hyper mode*

Jihyun: Yoseob? Eh?

Yoseob: you didn’t miss me? T__T huhuhu why your so rude my love! >__<

Jihyun: haha, Of course I do, By the way congratulation you song is quite awesome ^_^

Yoseob: Thank you! ^////^ I’m glad you like it! And also I watch every episode of your show!

Jihyun: really? 

Yoseob: Yhup! Even I’m jealous huhuhu T__T

Jihyun: you’re so funny 

Yoseob: But by the way today is the end right?

Jihyun: yup! Why?

Yoseob: can we go out? *blush*  

 

Jihyun: huh? 

Yoseob: Just a date, I – I mean, let’s go on a date? Please please?

Jihyun: ah- ah- ah- seobie. I’m kind a busy this week maybe next time.

Yoseob: even just for-------

Jihyun: I need to go, pyeongg. 

“*sigh* My love what do I need to do so you’ll love me too?”- Yoseob.

 

[Back in the cube bus]

 

“who’s that? Tell him that he has a very bad timing” – Doojoon said mischievously.

Because ,they almost kiss but because of a call everything is out. XD

“It’s yoseob! He just call because he want me to date?”- Jihyun said.

Actually she got to use to yoseob’s invitation but she keeps on rejecting him because she know no matter hard she tries she can never cheat her heart. So even though she know Yoseon likes her Jihyun always tried to reject Yoseob in a polite way but Yoseob doesn’t gave up easily. 

 

“You agreed?”- Doojoon stared at Jihyun.

“Of course not. I don’t want him to think that he has a chance, because if I do that he will be hurt more if I dump him”- Jihyun said smiling,

Jihyun knows that Yoseob is aware of that. ^____^

She just really don’t know why is he not giving up.

“Good, Ah for a moment I need to meet manager now. See you at the Cube Dorm!”- Doojoon wave at Jihyun.

“What? You’re not coming back there with me? We’ll just ride this bus!”- Jihyun protested.

“I really need to go. It’s for Irish! bye! Don’t miss me to much”- Doojoon ran out.


[Doojoon’s P.O.V]

 

 

Damn! Why did I forget about it. *Punch the wall*

Yoon Doojoon your so stupid~!

It’s not true that I will meet my manager I just remember something, and I started to hate myself.

Now I’m somewhere in the subway, where no one can see me.

I hate myself so much! Why did I forget it!

*punch the wall*

Why did I forget that Yoseob likes Jihyun so much!

I still remember the time he told me about his feelings.

------[Flash Back]------

We’re eating in a simple eatery outside the cube dorm.  Before our debut.

Just a simple brother hood bonding, As a leader I act like an older brother to him.

“Hyung-ah I think I like someone *giggles*”- Yoseob. He looks so happy.

“Jinjja? Who’s the lucky girl?”- I .

“It’s from the other group! Shhhhh *Smile*”- He whispered.

“huh? 4Minute girls? Tell me, it’s not Gayoon right? Gayoon is mine I’m courting her already”- I showed my superiority. 

“No! No! Of course it’s not Gayoon-shii, I know that monster sadist. XD it’s the leader!”- He said with excitement.

“Jihyun-shii? Oh she’s really beautiful and kind. She’s a good choice”- I smiled at him.

Then he showed me the face full of determination.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

 

Time goes he courted Jihyun same time I’m courting Gayoon.

And till’ now he’s not giving Up.

He love’s Jihyun so much. What did I’ve done?

I don’t want to hurt anyone of them. I love them both. They’re Important to me.

If my and Jihyun’s plan work out and we fell in love with each other, we will be happy but Yoseob will be hurt and he will hate me.
If it won’t work Jihyun will be hurt. Well at least Yoseob is not hurt.
Darn it I don’t want to hurt them both!

I wanna kill myself now -________-

*Deep Sigh*

Now I feel the same feeling that Gikwang had been through. And it so hard that I don’t even wants to choose.

He keep saying that he don’t want to hurt me, Same as I feel that I don’t want to hurt Yoseob.

But he choose to be with his love. That’s a tough and strong choice for him.

The difference is we, Me and Jihyun is still not sure with each other.

Or should I say just me, Because Jihyun said she love me so much.

What did I do!! I’m the one who stated this thing. *punch the wall*

Doojoon think! Think!

 

 

 

[@ the B2st dorm]

Yoseob is Gayoon while crying.

“Gayoon noona! Ottoke? TTT^TTT she doesn’t want to go out with me! T___T”- Yoseob.

He looks like a little kid who lost his candy.

“Sh!  Pabo! Pabo! Get off already!”- Gayoon tried to push him.

“yah if I know you’ll do this, I shouldn’t ask Gayoon to go here! Sobiee Get off!”- Gikwang said while pulling Yoseob from Gayoon.

“*sigh* I told you Jihyun like your Doojoon-hyun not you!”- Gayoon said when she got away from Yoseob had.

Then Yoseob cries again to his hyung (Gikwang).

“Evil Gf you made him cry more -_______-” –Gikwang patted Yoseobs head.

 “I’m just saying the truth.”- Gayoon yawn.

“But Hyung won’t love Jihyun-shii back! I don’t want her to be hurt again and again!”- Yoseob Protested.

“To love is to get hurt Yoseob! Wake up!”- Gayoon should at him.

“Evil Gf stop that he will cry till forever >____<” –Gikwang is still trying to calm his Saeng.

“No! No! Jihyun should be mine, Doojoon won’t love him because Doojoon loves only you Gayoon Noona!! YOU ONLY” – Yoseob shouted.

Suddenly Gikwang looks down and walks out of the room.

“opss my bad?” –yoseob said.

“I’m totally killing you after this” – Gayoon   got up and chase Gikwang.

 

 

 

 I hope you still reading this ! :) 

i'll update soon! :))

Leave your comment! XD