Lets be friends!

Rumble in the CUBE

The party was over, Yoseob escorted his fiancee back to her house. But the Cube family were still left in the party area chit chatting about funny things and enjoying their night all together. Its been a long time since the last Cube party happened. Back then when Yoseob and Doojoon had a huge fight.

 

Now they’re enjoying their short break from reality, from the public.

 

 

 

 

But Jiyeon was outside the Party room, she sat down on the cube Garden, while overlooking at the beautiful  full moon.

 

 

She just wants to be alone, she hugged her knees, just thinking what happened today.

 

 

She keeps on seeing herself smaller and smaller, that maybe that girl is better than her thats why Yoseob can’t notice her.

 

 

 

She automatically smile when she remembered her fans, that they will be mad is she’ll keep saying that she’s not better than her.

 

 

 

 

 

Walking back to the party room, Yoseob saw Jiyeon at the garden, he walks to her direction to asks why is she there.

 

 

 

Why she’s not partying with the Cube Family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah! What are you doing here alone?” he asked.

 

 

 

“ah! Yoseob-ah” Jiyeon was shocked.

 

 

 

“Sorry did I scared you? Haha” Yoseob scratched her head.

 

 

 

“Nah just a little” Jiyeon smiled.

 

 

 

“Hey. Why are you here? Why don’t you join the party? Don’t you like us?” Yoseob asks concerned questions.

 

 

 

“No No, its not like that. I just want to think here, its peaceful.” She lied.

 

 

 

“You miss your family, don’t you?” Yoseob asked.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon nods, actually she miss them also, maybe if they’re here with her the’ll tell her what to do.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob sat beside her.

 

 

 

“Ah! Yoseob-ah, its fine. You should party with them” Jiyeon was shocked that He will actually here to  her.

 

 

 

 


”waeyo? Don’t you like me here?” Yoseob pouts.

 

 

 

 

“nah aniyo. I mean I’m okay to be alone here.” She smiled.

 

 

“No! I won’t leave you alone!” He firmly exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

“Kamsahamnida.” She blushed but she looked up so Yoseob won’t see it.

 

 

“Yoseob~ah.” She pronounce that sweet as candy.

 

 

 

“Nae!” Yosoeb turns to her.

 

 

 

“An nothing” She shyly shooks her head.

 

 

 

 

“nah Jiyeon noona I said be comfortable, Don’t be shy” Yoseob nods at her while saying that.

 

 

 

 

“Okay.” Jiyeon said.

 

 

 

“ahhh~ I’m just ah curious. What is your love story” She asked it even though the truth she doesn’t want to hear the answer.

 

 

 

“Love story?” Yoseob repeated like he doesn’t have any idea on Jiyeon question.

 

 

 

 

“I mean, how did you fall in love? Is love a wonderful thing?” She hugged her knees tighter. Now she knock herself for asking such stupid questions.

 

 

 

 

“ah~” Yoseob voice became soft and serious.

 

 

 

“Love is a hurtful thing. *sigh* its a invisible killing system.” Yoseob laughed but the loneliness in his eyes can’t be hidden.

 

 

 

“what do you mean Yoseob ah? At least you have a happy ending. You’re getting married.” Jiyeon turns to him.

 

 

Yoseob is the one who was just looking at the dark sky, flashing back all of his dreadful memories from the past.

 

 

 

 

“You know, the one I love is that girl” Yoseob turn his head to the cube’s party room, exactly in Jihyun Nam’s direction.

 

 

 

Where Jihyun was busy talking with Doojoon, their eyes were full of love and sweetness. Holding each others hands.

 

 

 

“Jihyun unnie?” Jiyeon asked. She doesn’t know what’s Yoseob’s talking about, or if he was just messing with her.

 

 

 

“Yup.” Yoseob turns back to her and smiled.

 

 

 

 

“what?! Why?" Jiyeon unconsciously asked because of shocked.

 

 

“I mean. Seriously?” Jiyeon corrected herself.

 

 

 

Yoseob nods at her, with a smile. But his eyes were lonely as blue.

 

 

 

 

Thats when Jiyeon started to believe him, it was true he loves her. Jihyun Nam.

 

 

 

 

“But why` why? - i mean why are you?” Jiyeon doesn’t know how to build the right question to ask him.

 

 

 

 

“Why am I marring Jaekyung-Noona?” Yoseob smiled and built the question for Jiyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just nod.

 

 

 

 

“Well in order for you to stop being shy and talk to me normally. So we can be friends also, i’ll tell you everything. But there’s a number one rule okay? None of this is getting out of the Cube.” He winked and gave Jiyeon a playful smile

.

 

 

 

Jiyeon automatically nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob started his story, from top to bottom. 

 

 

He told her everything, from top to bottom. From Gayoon and Gikwang’s love story to his broken heart.

 

 

 

All of what happened, Jiyeon was just silently starring at him, carefully listening on each and every details he was saying. She can’t afford to miss anything, she was shocked about the revelations she heard but she resist to react because she wants to hear it till the very end.