Chapter!

Rumble in the CUBE

Gayoon’s  “High Cut Photo”
             
            
            

 

 




The next day it’s the “Idol sport’s Competition”,its one of their most awaited events. 4Minute and B2st arrived with different  services but  they're at the “Idol sports Convention”  just to support each other.




B2st members are standing at the field while waiting for the idol sports to start then suddenly Doojoon spotted Gayoon standing on a corner of the idols sports convention.

Doojoon: hey. *to Gikwang*
Gikwang: What?

Doojoon: *pull Gikwang* lets goo!
Gikwang: Where are we go----------------


Before Gikwang could finish his sentence Doojoon pulled him and they rushed to Gayoon’s Direction.

While Gayoon is  standing on a corner, she look so bored because she's not fan of sports events like this. She just wants to support her Cube family. All of a sudden she saw Gikwang and Doojoon  coming , she found herself smiling without noticing it, she really don’t know if it is for Doojoon or GIKWANG.

 


Well Gikwang  don’t wanna go with Doojoon because he knows he will just be jealous again! He hates that feeling, and he  don’t know how long he cam keep it. He tried to smile but he think it still shows.

Doojoon: Hi! *sweetest smile to Gayoon*

Gayoon just smiled at Doojoon , then she looked at Gikwang and stepped on Gikwang’s Feet and laugh at him.

Gikwang: Ouch!! What is that for! Grhh! *pinch Gayoon’s cheeks*
Gayoon: heay ! Let go of me! *punch Gikwang*
Gikwang: aw! Your so brutal!
Gayoon: *merong At Gikwang*
Doojoon: ehem ehem !

Well Doojoon is kind a jealous because he thinks that Gayoon and Gikwang are so Close with each other. Or maybe Gayoon like Gikwang or vice versa but he keep’s on convincing himself that they are just friend. Because he knows that Gikwang did everything to make Gayoon close to him, he is really thankful to Gikwang, If wasn't for him he can't get this close to Gayoon till now.

Gikwang: by the way, how was your date last night? *fake smile*

After questioning that he just wanna cover his ears. He don’t wanna hear how sweet they are, it will break his heart more. He can't even undestrand his own feelings.

Doojoon: its Great,  you should have seen Gayoon last night I;m sure you’ll fall in love with her beauty! *smiles while looking at gayoon*

Gikwang: I already did. *whispers*
Dojoon:  what?
Gikwang: na- nothing! Did you enjoy it?
Gayoon: yah, its fine but I didn’t finish it because of my high cut photo shoot , Jihyun and Doojoon Continued it ! *winks*
Gikwang: jinjja?

 


Weel Gikwang likes what he have heard.
 

 

Doojoon: Nae, but I can forget how beautiful you are haha
Gayoon: thanks! Well thanks to jihyun xD