Cube 8: What are you Doing today?

Rumble in the CUBE

 

 

The sun shines through the cube bus window, that makes Jihyun wake up from her deep sleep.

As she opens her eye’s he saw a burr face looking at her.

After a moment the figure became clearer and clearer.

It’s Doojoon and he was staring at Her.

 

“Good Morning! Breakfast is ready!”- Doojoon said with his most handsome smile.

“yah I should be the one who’s doing that! *rub eyes* and you don’t have to do that you’re not my husband yet and were not on WGM”- Jihyun said as she get up on the bed.

“hhmmm actually that’s my idea!”- Doojoon pour the coffee to the cup.

“huh idea?”- Jihyun sat down.

“WGM! Let’s play like were in We got married!”- Doojoon also sits down.

“What?!!” – Jihyun almost jump out of her seat.

“Why? Well I really don’t have an idea on how do we start the ‘falling inlove’ each other thing! So leggo play like the WGM scenario”- Doojoon served the pancakes.

“Well I think that’s a good idea. Hmm It make sense! Nice one Doojoon-ah!”- Jihyun smiles with her Thumbs up.

“hahaha of course! I’m the best!” – Doojoon with his clever smile.

 

“Wow you’re cooking is delicious! I believe you didn’t cook it!” – Jihyun jokes around.

“Jihyun-shiii!” –Doojoon Looks at Jihyun badly.

“I’m just. It’s just—“ While Jihyun was talking on of the staff outside called her.

“Jihyun-ah! We need to start shooting”- Staff.

“nae! I’ll be there I’ll just finish my breakfast!”- Jihyun told the staff.

“Today is the ending right?”- Doojoon.

“Yes I think? I have to go now. Pyeong~!” – Jihyun.

The whole day shooting of “Romantic and Idol” Doojoon was watching Jihyun.
Everything. He saw it. He was kind a happy and sad because it’s the ending.

Sad because it will be the end of their bonding inside the cube bus and Happy because he won’t see Jihyun with other guys anymore.

Yes he doesn’t love Jihyun that much but he can’t help to be jealous.

That’s the kind of person he is. He’s always jealous of anything.

Now the shoot ends Doojoon was waiting for Jihyun on the Cube bus door.

As Jihyun walks to his direction.

“hey what are you doing out side? Get in! somebody might see you!” Jihyun pushed Doojoon.

“Wae? Is in it done already?” – Doojoon said.

“yah but some of your fans might see you here! Remember they know that you’re in vacation.”- Jihyun sat down.

“haa thank god it’s over.”- Doojoon sits down at the sofa.

“over? The romantic and idol? Why? You don’t like seeing me anymore huh?” – Jihyun Eyed Doojoon.

“yes! I don’t want to see you anymore”- Doojoon answered directly.

“O____O”- Jihyun was shocked.

“I don’t want to see you anymore with those Guys!” – Doojoon said with his poker face expression.

 

=______= ß Doojoon

O_____O ß Jihyun

 

“pphhwa ppw bwhahhahahaaha”- Jihyun was trying to stop herself from laugh to hard.

“what?!!”- Doojoon

“it’s just,.. Hahahhahaha” – Jihyun laugh out loud.

“Jihyun-shiii!!” –Doojoon is so embarrassed.

“No don’t tell me you’re *laughs* you’re  jealous! That’s too funny! Hahahahha I won’t believe that joke promise!”- jihyun laughs.

“yah I’m jealous. I’m just really that kind of person.”-Doojoon said in a serious tone.

“I mean I’m really a jealous type person. I always get jealous. Even when my friends are being close to other people I get jealous.” – Doojoon.

“ohhh I remember you got jealous when B2st member are being to close with Mlaq!”- Jihyun recalls.

“Jihyun ah stop it!”- Doojoon. =____=

“oh oh what a sweet leader! Oh oh I remember another thing~!”- Jihyun said.

“stop or else I’ll kiss you!” – Doojoon said.

“haha you kidding me? Oh go on kiss me huh!”- Jihyun is challenging Doojoon.

“ha! I can really kiss you”- Doojoon move her face closer to Jihyun’s face.

“I’m not afraid of you Yoon Doojoon!”- Jihyun move’s her face closer also.

It’s like they were playing a game and no one wants to lose this game.

Looking at each other’s eye with a desire of challenging each other, they were so close from each other.

3 inches..

1 inch….

2 centimeters..

 

Leave your comment!

I’ll update often,

I hope I can finish this fanfic this year ^__^

Love and Support Cube Family!