just like we used to

broke up with him (discontinuing)

 

 

 

You looked at L.joe and all of a sudden your heart started thumping on your ribcage * I hope he can’t hear it* you bit your lip. “L.joe” you softly called his name. He mumbled something and went to sleep again.

 

You puffed air out of your cheeks *it’s a Saturday, I have chores to do* you bit your lip *well there is a couple of ways to wake him up* you thought. You grinned and warmed your hands up *time for the magic hands* you smirked cheekily.

 

All of a sudden you tickled his tummy making him jolt up from his sleep; he jolted up so fast that he fell of the bed. You gasped and scrambled over to him “L.joe are you alright?” you asked as L.joe closed his eyes in pain.

 

L.joe opened his eyes and his eyes landed on your beautiful face *_________* was all he could think of. He smiled “I am alright” he stood up and dusted himself up, “thanks for letting me stay at your house” L.joe thanked you.

 

“I will leave now” he lightly ruffled his hair and sighed, and got ready to leave “L.joe you should eat something and go” L.joe’s heart fluttered at your sweetness. But he shook his head “no, I am not hungry” he shook his head and put on his shoes.

 

He stood up “really?” you asked “yeah I am not hungry” but all of a sudden his stomach grumbled making him blush. You chuckled hearing his tummy grumble “liar” you punched his arm, “come on lets go downstairs” you pulled him downstairs.

 

L.joe bit his bottom lip as you dragged him downstairs you let go him and turned to face him, you put your hands on your hips. “L.joe sit down while I make something” you pointed at the seat; he nodded and sat on the seat like a six year old. You smiled to yourself and shook your head while heading off to the kitchen.

 

You tied your hair and put on your polka dot apron; you walked to the sink and gently washed your hands. You rubbed yours hands “now...”

 

L.JOE POV---------

 

My heart can’t stop thumping against my ribcage it feels like it’s never going to end. My hands are starting to get clammy; I don’t why this keeps happening every time I am with ______ we have already broken up, I shouldn’t feel like this anymore.

 

It’s just like when I first saw her in school, when she was new, she looked like just any girl but I knew she was different.

 

FLASHBACK----------------

 

You walked in school looking average, but the aura around you made you different and more attractive. Your smile made people stare and your innocent looking face was what attracted people to you.

 

L.joe was just chucking books into his locker, bored and tired. But when you walked past him his eyes glued on to you. His math book dropped on the floor which startled you, you look behind and saw his book on the floor. You walked over to him and picked it up “here
“you handed him the book.

 

His ears turned red when he heard your angelic voice ** he couldn’t move properly he looked like an idiot. You chuckled at him “are you alright?” you asked waving your hands in front of his eyes; you shook your head and put his book in his locker, Causing his heart to thump on his ribcage and his hand to start sweating.

 

“Bye, see you later maybe” you smiled and walked off; L.joe still couldn’t take his eyes off you. He stood there like a human statue, his friends walked over to him and they all cracked up seeing L.joe look like a fool. Cap smirked and popped a lollipop inside L.joe’s mouth making him flinch.

 

“What happened?” he quickly looked around, “you were staring off into space like a fool” Neil laughed, they all cracked up again and this time Ricky rolled on the floor. Ricky stood up “hilarious” he sniffled while wiping his eyes since they were in the verge of tears.

 

L.joe remembered your face again and his heart fluttered “hey I heard a new girl came to school today is that right?” L.joe asked lying that he heard. “I saw her and she is quite attractive” Chunji had his flirty eyes which made L.joe alarmed.

 

“Chunji she’s mine” L.joe smirked, Chunji sighed “whatever, she will probably come to me anyway” Chunji shrugged.

 

END OF FLASH BACK--------------------------AND END OF L.JOE’S POV

 

You placed a plate in front of L.joe making him startled; he looked up and saw your charming face. He didn’t know why but he felt as if he just met you. He looked at his food and saw an omelette and toasts with mango juice his favourite juice that he loved.

 

His heart fluttered *she still knows my favourites* he smiled and started eating.

After he finish he walked to the kitchen and started washing but you quickly ran over to him and shoved him out “I will handle the washing” you smiled and started to wash up.

 

L.joe chuckled and observed you working hard on cleaning the dishes, your forehead creased as you tried to rub the stain off. You blew your bangs out of your eyes and continued, but failed.

 

L.joe let a small sigh escape his lips as he walked over to you, “here let me help” he took the plate from your hand and started to help you. You couldn’t help but smile seeing him work hard. “Thanks L.joe” you shyly looked at him, he turned his head and winked “you did make me breakfast” you laughed along with him. How you missed days like this.

 

                                                          ***

L.joe swiftly put on his jacket and started tying his shoe laces, you watched as he prepared to go. “Thanks once again” L.joe said walking to the door, your lips curled into a smile you chuckled and followed him to the door.

 

L.joe opened the door and stepped out “thanks” L.joe turned around; you let a small chuckle escape your lips. “How many times are you going to thank me huh?” you laughed and nudged his shoulders with yours “Minhae” he sheepishly rubbed his neck “see you in school or somewhere else maybe” he smiled and walked away waving at you.

 

You watched as he disappeared with his motorbike that he once used to take you everywhere with. You sadly smiled *Minhae I hurt you so much* a tear slid down your cheek, as you tried to hold in all the pain in our heart.

 

______________________

 

i am so sorry for the realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy late upate.

but since i am here again i will try to update as much as i can. 

thankyou for the subscribers that haven't gone love you so much.

 

L.joe~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!