not easy

broke up with him (discontinuing)

You walked down the halls off people they were crowding the place waiting for teen top to come out the other door any second, you sighed and kept walking when the girls started to squeal and the boys looked at them jealous on how handsome they were.

Chunji winked at the girls as usual and the other guys did what they usually did as well, but L.joe was the only one different he was just staring at thin air lost in his thoughts, even his expressions were blank. You blinked a couple of times *did it really hurt his heart?* you thought.

“Hey ______ “your friend shouted you turned around and smiled, l.joe had heard your name as well, he lit up like a Christmas tree and ran to you. He tapped your shoulder, you turned around and he suddenly hugged you his grip was so tight *can’t breathe* you wiggled your fingers like it was your last time you would breathe again.

You detached him from you “what are you doing L.joe?” you asked. “L.joe? Aren’t I your oppa?” he questioned. “What we broke up L.joe” you said “I think you’re sick, lets feel your temperature” you said as you felt his forehead, l.joe blushed when felt his forehead.

“L.joe your boiling!” you shouted, people heard your voice and they all turned around “umm it’s nothing guys you can go back to what you were doing” you blushed in embarrassment. “Sorry chingu I need to take l.joe to the infirmary” you told her, she nodded understanding the situation.

“Common l.joe” you said putting his arm around your shoulder to help support him. You two arrived at the infirmary you knocked on the door but no-one was there. You creaked open the door and laid l.joe on a random bed near the window.

You got a glass of water for him and put it on the table next to him “L.joe I need to go so have a rest, I will tell the teacher you have a fever okay?” you said positioning him properly. “Bye” you whispered and started to walk away.

But l.joe grabbed your hand and pulled you on to him, he was really close to you. Your lips were just an inch away from his. “L.joe what are you doing?” you panicked *god ottoke!* you thought. L.joe pressed his lips on yours, your eyes widened in shock.

He slipped his tongue inside your mouth *oppa I can’t forgive me!* you harshly closed your eyes and pushed him away. He fell on the bed but to your surprise he was actually asleep, which meant he wasn’t purposely doing it.

You wiped your lips and ran out of the infirmary and closed the door slumping your back on the door. “Oppa your making it harder for me” you squeezed your hand. You slowly stood up and walked to class feeling uneasy.

L.joe opened his eyes and sat up his cheeks were bright red he pulled his hair and had a deep breath. “________ why don’t you like me anymore?” he asked frustrated. He lay down and put his hand on his head “I can’t forget her, but how should I” he asked himself.

You sat in class all day getting lost in your thoughts, even school was very boring because you usually only enjoy art but today it didn’t seem like you enjoyed anything. School finally ended you ruffled your hair and walked out the door to be stopped by Kim Jung the bad idiotic guy of the whole school. “Hey sweet heart heard you broke up with l.joe” he smirked.

“Get lost” you glared and started to walk away when he stopped you by holding on to you, “what’s the rush babe, your free” he smirked pulling you closer and putting his arm over your shoulder. “No l.joe and you means you and me” he pointed at you and winked.

You gave a disgusted look and flopped his arm off you “better luck next time” you patted his cheek and walked off. *saved* you happily yelped in your brain, you looked behind you while walking which caused you to bump into someone.

“Oof!” you fell on the hard ground, you looked up to see l.joe he smiled and held out his hand. You took hold of his hand and he helped you stand up “uh- thanks” you smiled. ”its okay ______” he smiled and walked away. *okay so he has finally understood* you nodded and walked home.

When you arrived home you couldn’t see your parents anywhere you ran upstairs to your room and threw your bag on your bed, you freshened up and changed into a comfortable and fashionable dress. (Which looks like this :)

You had a snack and ran off to your parents shop to help out but no one was there, but still you opened the shop and the lights making sure people would now the shop was open. You went to the counter and found a note.

Note said: to _________

Sorry we have to go on a trip to New York; because your aunty is sick we will be back soon and take care!

From mom and dad.

You sighed and put the note in your bag and stated to get to work. It was quite busy for you today. There were people coming in and out. Later you closed the shop and walked home slowly since you were tired; it as cold outside and the stars were shining high.

“Minhae l.joe oppa” you smiled sadly “I had to” you carried on walking and soon went to sleep.

AT L.JOE’S PLACE----------

“Can you really forget her?” Chunji asked his lollipop. “Of course I can” l.joe smirked. “Well then stop looking at her picture” Chunji said popping his lollipop out of his mouth. “cha-! I am not looking I am just going to throw it out” he scoffed.

*ah- I can’t throw it out* he whined in his mind “well then with my pleasure” Chunji stood up and snatched the photo of l.joe “wow she looks pretty” (photo:). “Hey stop looking at it” l.joe shouted and snatched it back and put it on his chest “she’s mine”.

“See I told you! You can’t get over her!” Chunji yelled like a kid. L.joe pouted and sat down still holding the photo, he wiped it and smiled “guys it’s harder than you think” he sadly smiled “her smile, her eyes, her hair, they are all so unforgettable” he put the picture back where was before he took it out.

“You have to forget about her sooner or later, she’s probably already forgotten about you now” Chanjo explained as L.joe’s hyung. “So in order to forget about her, let’s go to the club!” he yelled punching his fist in the air.

Everyone was excited except for l.joe, l.joe sighed “he just wanted to go clubbing” l.joe frowned and put his clothes and got ready to go. “Let’s find you a hot girl, or maybe cute girl your choice” Chanjo said putting his arm around L.joe’s shoulder, l.joe sighed depressingly and followed his friends.

“Tonight will be so boring, I just want ______ not just any girl” he mumbled while walking to the club.

NEXT MORNING-------------- STILL AT L.JOE’S PLACE-----------

L.joe sat up and rubbed his eyes “ah- my head hurts!” he whined and ruffled his hair he looked to his side and saw a girl next to him. L.joe got freaked out and screamed the girl woke up. ”ah- l.joe oppa” she smiled and reached out to hug him.

*that’s not _______* he thought and pushed the girl away “wear your clothes and get out” l.joe told the girl. “But~” she whined l.joe put his finger on “don’t talk” he warned. And later she rushed out kind of scared of l.joe.

L.joe slumped down on his sofa and ruffled his hair very frustrated *what should I do* he thought *it’s a weekend and I usually spend my time with ________* he hit the table and stood up *well I will just have to think of something* he told himself and walked to his room.