last straw -have to forget her/him-

broke up with him (discontinuing)

You woke up and stretched feeling quite bored since you would usually spend your time with l.joe and your mum and dad weren’t there to distract you from him. ”Aaah!” you yelled in frustration and hit your head “ottoke!” you whined “it’s so hard to forget him” you moaned.

You got out of bed and freshened up, later you wore this comfortable spotty pullover and blue short (looks like this :). You went down stairs and made an omelette later you quietly ate that, the house looked so dull like there was no life that existed there.

You finished and washed the dishes still thinking of what to do *what might L.joe be doing* you thought *I hope he’s okay* you firmed your lips and finished the dishes. “What to do now” you put your hand on your hips and thought.

AT L.JOE’S PLACE----------------------------------

L.joe ruffled his hair walking in the kitchen “usually _________ would be here to cook for me” he whined. “The sweet smell of pancakes” he could remember it already you’re smiling face and you in a bun cooking for him, only him.

His smile turned into a frown “buts she not here in my life anymore” he sadly said and tired making pancakes but it got burnt “owe” he flinched “my finger” he whined. He stopped cooking and went to his sitting room and sat down on the sofa.

“Guess will just have cornflakes” he muttered trying to put a plaster on his brunt thumb. *how’s _________* he thought *guess she’s okay since she’s the one who broke up with me* me sadly thought.

He hugged his pillow and laid down looking at his bright coloured ceiling *I remember when ________ and me painted the room* he smiled thinking about it.

FLASHBACK------------

“Oppa I think we should use the colour orange since it complements your hair” you giggled while messing up his hair.

“Well your oppa thinks we should colour it blue, since it’s your favourite colour” he whispered in your ear wrapping his arms around your waist. You patted his cheeks and escaped from his grasp.

“Catch me if you can” you stuck out your tongue and ran roaring with laughter.

“Yah! Come back!” he shouted chasing you up and down but you just wouldn’t stop running, he quickly caught up with you and tightly wrapped his arm around your waist. You lost your balance which caused you to fall and l.joe to land on top of you.

“Ooh if you wanted this then you should have asked me earlier” he smirked, you blushed and covered your face “hey don’t cover your face” he complained and pulled your hand off your face.  

You two looked at each other for a long time, then l.joe slowly leaned closer to you and pressed his lips on yours making butterflies in your tummy. He slipped his tongue in making you feel like you were in clouds and he felt like he was in heaven.

L.joe stopped kissing and you two had a second of air, l.joe stood up and held his hand out “common” he said and pulled you up “let’s paint it blue and orange” he confirmed. You smiled at his decision and you two started to paint.

“Hey you got paint on your forehead” l.joe pointed and wiped it off for you. “And oppa you got paint everywhere” you squeaked and painted his t-shirt orange “painting walls are fun but painting people is more fun” you shrieked with laughter seeing l.joe all orangey.

He grabbed hold of you and painted you all blue “you look much prettier” he smirked and you two started having paint war. Later you two were exhausted you two lay down on the messy floor covered with newspaper.

L.joe cuddled you in his arms “love you” he smiled, “me too oppa” you looked and smiled at him.

END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------

L.joe could feel tears well up but he stopped it and sat up, he hit his glass table so hard that it had a crack on it. His blood trickled down on his arm he sniffed “_______” he mumbled as tears dropped down.

He firmed his lips trying to stop his crying; he wiped his tears with his arm violently and stood up entering his room which was full of pictures of you. He fell on his knees “why? _______. Do you really wanna break my heart?” he pulled his hair in pain of his heart.

BACK TO YOU----------------

You sniffed as you hugged the bear you got from l.joe “oppa I am really sorry” you sniffed “please forgive me” you cried getting pins and needles. Suddenly the door bell rang; you wiped your tears and stood up taking a deep breath.

You walked to the door and opened it your friend Kim Nana waved at you “wait _______ were you crying?” she asked you. “No” you sniffed. “Ah- don’t lie to me, I can see right through you” she held your shoulders.

“If you really want to forget him find another boy” she explained “let’s go to the club plenty of boys there” she smiled, you smiled back. *maybe Nana is right* you thought.  “Sure why not?” you sniffled.

“that’s my friend” she cheered you up and you two went to your bed room to get you and her ready, she borrowed a dress from you and you two dressed up so fashionable that any guy would fall for you two.

L.JOE’S PLACE-----------------

He called his friends and told then you get dressed for the club and meet at L.joe’s place. L.joe looked in the mirror “today I will have to get her out of my mind forever” he told himself and then walked to his sitting room.

“Let’s go now bud” Chanjo said pulling l.joe and his gang along.

_________________________________________________________________

hope it wasn't too boring guys~!