you need a rest

broke up with him (discontinuing)

 He put his hands in his pocket“we....” l.joe stopped his sentence and everything became quiet he sighed and rubbed his neck. “I will tell you some time later” he sniffed “for now I need to go I have something to do” he took his hands out of his pocket.

You didn’t say a word you watched him ready to jump out, you tightened your fist you needed to stop him, but you didn’t have the courage. Before l.joe could jump out you hugged him preventing him to stop jumping.

He was shocked by your actions, he blushed red as a ripe tomato, “l.joe don’t go out this way” you told him. He got off the window still having your arms around him “I am off” he muttered.

You quickly took your arms away from him; you bit your lip “sorry” you muttered blushing as you looked down on the floor. He ruffled his hair mumbling something as he always did. “l.joe” you silently called his name.

“Yeah...?” he awkwardly fiddled with his pocket not knowing what to do and waited for you to say something. “Is Ricky alright?” you asked him concerned. He gulped “he got punched a few times” he quietly spoke, you gasped.

“What! Where is he?” you asked him getting worried “he’s at his at his unnie’s house” he told you while quietly looking at the floor.

“We lost the fight so we had to run away and they chased us so we all split up” he clenched his fist remembering the scene “Ricky was hurt so I dropped him off, I don’t know where the rest of them are” he told you.

“Oh and I am sorry for coming into your house without asking. It’s just that you house was the closest one I could hide in” he mumbled the last part. “it’s okay l.joe we are friends even if we broke up” you smiled at him, trying to comfort him.

The word ‘broke up’ made him flinch his heart hurt, he wanted you, but as much as that he didn’t want you to freak out about him still liking you, and then not have a relationship of friendship or love.

“Thanks...” he trailed off and fainted on the floor you were shocked, you kneeled down and touched his forehead. “He’s boiling” you gasped and quickly dragged him and laid him on your bed. You covered him with a duvet and blanket.

You threw your soup away and cooked him rice and meat you cooled it down a little and brought it to his room. L.joe opened his eyes slowly and sat up rubbing his eyes.”_________?” he mumbled.

“Yeah?” you smiled putting his food on the table “why am I in your bed?” he asked you. You sat on the bed putting the food tray on your lap. “you fainted l.joe, you shouldn’t  go out now you need rest”.

“Open up l.joe” you grinned giving him a spoonful off rice, he looked at you awkwardly feeling shy.” Uh I can feed myself” he weakly smiled. “Ani I will feed you” you said popping rice in his mouth, he lightly chewed and swallowed.

You finished feeding him and cleaned up “thanks” he smiled feeling his cheeks radiating heat, “its okay” you turned yourself to him before walking out.

He smiled at himself and laid on your bed using his arms to rest his head, he stared at the ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep. While you were cleaning the dishes you could feel yourself getting hot and sweaty.

So after that you had a shower and changed into shorts and a blue jumper they had white stars across it. It was night time so you cooked ramen since you weren’t bothered to make anything special.

You took two bowls of ramen upstairs and placed them on the table, you walked over to l.joe and shook him but he didn’t walk up at all. You leaned closer to him and saw a cut on his cheeks you didn’t know why you didn’t realise it earlier.

You softly touched his cheeks feeling the scar, by the sudden skin ship l.joe stirred in his sleep. You flinched getting scared that he would wake up. But instead he turned to his side and swallowed his saliva.

You took a deep breath feeling relived; once again you shook him but nothing. You sighed “l.joe wake up” you whispered in his ear. He jerked and shot right up looking at you with wide eyes.

“Sorry did I disturb you?” you asked him biting your lip; he shook his head and ruffled his hair. You had to say he looked handsome when the moonlight shone on his lovely wavy hair. You couldn’t stop looking at him.

“What?” l.joe asked ready to eat his bowl of ramen you shook your head and you weakly smiled at him. You two were awkwardly had a bowl of ramen and finished, you quickly washed the dishes and ran upstairs.

“l.joe good night!” you smiled and jumped on your sofa ready to sleep, “I will sleep in the sofa” l.joe told you getting ready to stand up but you stopped him. “you sleep on the bed”.

“Okay then if I sleep here you sleep here to” he said with a blank face, you gulped and nodded you didn’t want him to get hurt, and faint like last time. You slowly walked to the bed and slumped on it.

You turned your back at him and rested your cheeks on your hand. “Good night” you mumbled he mumbled something to but you couldn’t hear his voice at all. The whole room was silent and you had already fallen asleep.

L.joe heard your soft breathing and knew that you had fallen asleep, he sighed *I wish you and me could still be together* he sadly turned to look at you.

L.joe’s POV

I got startled when I saw how close I was to ________ she was lightly breathing through and nose, I couldn’t help but smile. She looked so cute while the moon was reflecting on her. It made her hair look silky and her skin shiny.

Her legs moved a bit and slowly her leg covered my leg, the skin ship made me flinch but I didn’t move I didn’t want her to wake up that would be rude. I looked at her once more and saw that her fringe was on her eyes and it looked really uncomfortable.

I brushed her fringe of her eyes I smiled at her, she was the girl of my dream that I once had but didn’t anymore. I sadly looked at her then her lips I had an urge to kiss her pink soft lips but I didn’t dare to.

So instead I kissed her forehead lightly, and then closed my eyes to sleep.

END OF L.JOES’S POV

You right eye opened peeking for light then your left opened, you could not believe it! You were on L.joe’s chest and he was hugging you *ottoke!!!!* You screamed inside your mind not knowing what to do.

_________________________________________________

finally a week holiday~~~! eeeek~~~!!

can't wait to sleep late and wake up late.

 thanks for reading hope it wasn't boring

do i talk to much?

please subscribe or comment~!!

kamsamida~