the club!!!!!

broke up with him (discontinuing)

(You’re wearing this :)

“Do you really think we should go?” you asked looking in the mirror biting your lip, feeling very nervous. “What are you saying?! Of course we should go!” your friends shouted, you giggled “okay then we should” you nodded and soon you two left and reached the club.

The line was quite long “umm it’s quite long I think we should go” you told Nana trying to pull her along with you, but she didn’t move an inch. “We are going and that’s final” she told you crossing her arms, at last you gave in and waited.

You two entered the club and all eyes were on you two, Nana confidently walked holding onto your arm while you nervously shook with fear. The guys whistled as you passed by but you did not look their way at all.

“Hey l.joe, its _____” Chunji whispered to l.joe, l.joe turned around and saw you looking beautiful as ever *hell she looks really pretty* he looked at you *what am I saying! I have to forget her* he thought ruffling his hair.

*there are lots of beauties to hang out with* he gulped not taking his eyes of you “Chunji help me cover my eyes” l.joe hit Chunji still not taking his eyes of you. Chunji quickly covered L.joe’s eyes and after you disappeared through the crowd he uncovered L.joe’s eyes.

“That was close” l.joe said wiping his forehead “okay I will just have to find a girl who is pretty” he stood up and patted Chanjo and Chunji on the chest. “Oh I am coming to” Ricky squeaked following l.joe around “yah! Don’t follow me!” he shouted. Ricky hung his head low and walked away.

“Meanie” Ricky mumbled frowning and walked to where Chanjo and Chunji were. L.joe laid eyes on a beautiful girl and smirked he went towards her and started to flirt with her, throwing his arrows of love to her.

You were sitting drinking some coke when a guy sat down next to you, he winked and smiled at you, and you gave him a disgusted then ignored him. “ah- so you’re the feisty type I likey” he winked and put his arm around you.  

You shrugged his arm off and stood up to leave, but the man grabbed it before you could leave.  He pulled you close to him and winked at you, when you were so up close to him he didn’t seem so old “hey babe” he winked “clam down” he smiled.

You flinched when the guy touched your cheeks “hey don’t need to be scared” he said in a soft tone that made you feel alright. “Uh-“you shivered as he ran his fingers in your hair, you felt quite scared since you didn’t want to do this kind of stuff.

The guy realized that you didn’t want to do this so he let go of you “uh- sorry” he smiled scratching the back of his head. “Sorry I do this when I kind of get drunk” he goofily smiled. You laughed at the guy’s cuteness. Somehow he didn’t seem that bad and he seemed younger then the first time you first saw him.

“My name’s Himchan” he smiled shaking your hand you smiled back “my names _______” you told him, “your names pretty like you” he smiled and kissed your hand. Blushed and before you could say anything a couple of his friends called him.

“Minhae ________-ah need to go, my friends are calling, maybe I will see you later” he gave you a cheesy wink and ran off. You smiled at yourself *maybe i found a guy* you thought biting your lip *but where’s Nana?* you panicked and started to look for her.

As you walked someone grabbed your shoulder and turned you around and in front of you saw a really drunk old man, he drunkenly smiled at you. “Oh look at you~”  he his lips looking at you. “Ah- get off me” you shouted feeling really disgusted.

All eyes turned to you, L.joe’s eyes widened seeing you getting touched by the old man, no one cared and started to dance again. L.joe pushed through the crowd leaving the other girl by herself. He was so close to helping you when...

“Hey old man!” Himchan shouted grabbing hold of the old man’s wrist “don’t you think you’re too old” Himchan smirked. “You!” the old man shouted and tried to punch Himchan but Himchan swiftly dodged it.

“Kekekeke” Himchan giggled like a little kid “is that all” he stopped laughing and flicked the man on the head. You looked at him *what was that?!* You thought, the old man started to laugh. “No no don’t laugh right now” Himchan wiggled his finger.

“1 2 3!” he said counting down with his fingers, when Himchan got to 3 the old man fainted, Himchan dusted his hands “ah- what a pain” he sniffed brushing his nose with his thumb. “Anyway ____ are you alright?” he asked you. You gulped and nodded.

“Thanks to you” you smiled. He laughed “cute” he said ruffling your hair. You tried to smile and gave him thumbs up. “Oh! I nearly forgot! Have you seen this girl quite tall, she has brown hai-“you got cut off when you saw her walk in with a guy.

“________-ah where were you?” she asked you coming over to you, “umm” you mumbled not able to say a thing. ”she was with me” Himchan quickly put his arm around your waist squeezing you close to him. Your friend smiled at you giving you a ‘he’s hot look’.

You gave her a ‘don’t say that!’ look she stop smiling and introduced herself he smiled back at your friend shaking her hand. “Nana I want to go home, common lets go” you told her, your friend gave you a weak smile “uh- well ________ I need to do something, yeah you know” she nervously held the guys hand.

“Oh” you nodded your head then firmed your lips “don’t worry I will go by myself” you told her and waved to your friend ready to go. “Wait!” Himchan shouted, you turned around “yeah?” you questioned.  “I will drop you home” he smiled and grabbed your hand.

“What?!” you panicked, he lightly tapped your head, you flinched “hey you Pabo I said I will drop you home” he shouted loud and clear “where’s your house?” he asked. “j-just follow me” you stammered.

“But can you let go of my hand?” you pointed at his hand. He blushed “oh! Mianhamnida” he apologised to you, “thanks” you smiled and you walked on as he followed you. The walk was really quiet until he asked you a couple of questions.

L.JOE-----------------

L.joe looked at you go away with that guy “gaah! I couldn’t even save her” he hit the table having another cup of wine, he cringed his eyes when he drank the drink in a whole. “Hey l.joe stop drinking” Chanjo shouted.

“j-j-just l-let m-me drown m-my so-sorrow” l.joe stammered still drinking cup after cup, l.joe reached out to get another drink when a skinny hand held him back, he looked to his side and saw a hot girl seductively winking at him. L.joe smiled at the girl and held her hand and leaned in closer.

YOU---------------------

“I am here” you told him “thanks for dropping me home” you thanked him. “It’s okay, oh yeah can you give me your phone?” he asked, you nodded and handed him the phone he pressed a few buttons and handed it back to you.

“My numbers there” he said pointing at his number “call me chingu” he winked and kissed your cheek, which stunned you and you froze like a statute. He waved at you and walked away smiling to himself while you just froze there until the cold wind hit your warm face.

You shivered “he just kissed me” you walked inside your house cupping the right side of your cheek. “And I have his phone number” you told yourself looking at his number you smiled to yourself and freshened up and wore you night dress, you soon fell asleep.

L.JOE---------------------

L.joe walked home with the girl he was still quite drunk. “Oppa lets have a fun time” she smiled tapping his chin “ye-yeah” l.joe sniffed. The girl smirked in an evil way and closed the door behind her.

____________________________

yes guys it's himchan!!!!!!!

he jsut looks so flirty!!!!!!! ahhh so cute!!!!!

hope you enjoyed it.