Himchan and going to the movie with teentop

broke up with him (discontinuing)

L.JOE-----------------------

L.joe woke up ruffling his hair “aish” he whined and hit his forehead with his palm “I shouldn’t drink this much” he sniffed getting up, as he stood up a gently hand helped him up, “oppa are you alright?” the girl helped him stand up.

“Huh?” he pulled away “why are you here?” he asked confused “and who are you?” he asked. The girl laughed “oppa how can you say that?” she laughed and hugged him “don’t you remember?” she put her head on his chest.

He pushed her off “aish!” he said in irritation “kah!” he shouted pointing that the door. “But oppa” she whined. “I said get out” he said in a deep tone, she gulped and ran out closing the door behind her. When she got out she bit her bottom lip and smirked then flicked her hair strutting off.

“What the hell did I do?” he punched the wall making a big cut on it he took deep breath and went to bandage it.

YOU----------------------------

“Oh hell I am late you” you panicked putting on your shoe quickly as you could you grabbed your bag and ran for it. You quickly opened the store “I knew that I would sleep in” you huffed and puffed, the ring of the bell chimed as a customer entered. It was the same girl who was at L.joe house.

You bowed down holding a paper and pen “wel-“ the pen and paper dropped out of your hand “ h- ha- Hana!” you lips quivered, she looked at you and smirked. She walked closer and closer smirking even more.

“Long tome no see chingu” she flicked her hair “I heard you broke up with that guy” she blew her nails and smiled at you giving you the evil look. “I am not your chingu” you told her loud and clear gritting your teeth “I saw you with Himchan” she smirked.

“Wait how do you know him?” you asked getting confused. “That’s cause I used to go out with him” she looked at you. “Anyway see you later geek freak!” she laughed in an evil way and walked off flicking her hair.

“What the” you harshly ruffled your hair and started to work not taking your mind off what just had happened. Later you went home and rested your head on the table doing your homework. *she used to go out with Himchan?* you asked yourself as you tilted your head.

You looked at your phone and sighed “I don’t have the guts” you frowned “why do I have to be such a wuss?” he mentally hit your head. “Maybe I will call him, I just need to know” you bit your lip and called Himchan.

The phone kept ringing and ringing continuously but Himchan didn’t pick up yet “I knew it” you sighed and was about to turn your phone off when he picked up.  “Yeoboseyo” he finally answered the phone, you had a wide grin on your face, which would make you look like a fool.

“Oh sorry Himchan I called the wrong person” you pretended as if you never had meant to call him in the first place. “Oh really, okay then” he mumbled. “But now that I did call you can I ask you a question?” you nervously asked biting your lower lip.

“Go on” he could swear he was smirking right now.

“Umm did you ever go out with a girl named Hana?” you quickly asked him. He chuckled for a moment which made you blush “are you so interested in me that you had to ask me who I was going out with?” he laughed “but yeah I did, big mistake” he told you.

“Yeah that’s all bye~” you quickly blurted. “Wait, meet me in the new shop that’s open okay?” he asked, “sure” you smiled. “At 5 okay see ya babe” he quickly shut his phone.

You smiled at yourself *so it’s a date* you mentally applauded yourself and since then you had completely forgotten about Hana. You got dressed (you were wearing this :).

You walked to the new shop and spotted Himchan sitting inside the new cafe inside the new shop, you smiled and skipped along when you bumped into l.joe and his gang. “Oh hi” you nervously waved at them, they waved back.

“Where are you going noona?” Ricky asked you tugging your bag. You ruffled his hair “I have to meet someone” you told him. “noona when you’re done with meeting the person call me, I want to go to the movies with you please~” he whined begging you and giving you the puppy dog look at the same time.

“Umm okay then why not” you smiled at him, the gang all smiled at you except for L.joe who was winking at a couple of girls. “I will go now bye~” you waved firming your lips and walking away. L.joe looked at you walk away and enter into the cafe *god I should have said bye* he mentally scolded himself.

L.joe------------------

“Yeah noona and me are going to the movies” Ricky cheered and skipped along when l.joe grabbed his necklace he was wearing, “can’t breathe... let go” Ricky gasped. L.joe let go “you idiot you know I still have feelings for her, if she starts to hang around with us again i will never forget you idiot” l.joe flicked Ricky on his fore head.

Ricky hung his head low and l.joe carried on walking “he will never be able to forget noona anyway” Ricky muttered under his breath scowling, still pain his foreheads he rubbed and followed behind his hyung’s.

You----------------------

When you entered the cafe you looked behind and saw l.joe talking to Ricky you smiled at the twp of them and walked over to Himchan, Himchan grinned and stood up. “I thought you never come” he took your hand “come on lets go shopping” he looked at you and carried on pulling you along.

2 hours later---------------

You and Himchan were quite exhausted walking around the new mall so long “i am tried” you took a deep breath and leaned on Himchan, he tucked your hair behind your ear and you two sat on the bench for a while. You two looked like a cute couple.

“Oh wait here ________ I will get and ice-cream, what flavour do you want?” he asked, “vanilla” you gave him your choice without hesitation, he nodded and went inside the ice-cream shop while you waited.*i shouldn’t have chose that flavour that’s what l.joe and me would always chose* you hit head scolding yourself.

Himchan walked over to you and handed you your vanilla ice-cream and he was having chocolate you smiled and started to the ice-cream, some got on your nose “you have ice-cream on your nose, I will get it for you” he said wiping it off. You looked up at him and he gazed back into your eyes.

He leaned towards you your face was an inch away from his; you could feel his hot minty breath hit your cold cheeks. “Hey!” Ricky shouted you flinched and dropped your vanilla ice cream on the floor you looked down on the ice cream and frowned.

Ricky ran over to you “sorry noona, I called you but you didn’t pick up” he whined picking the ice cream up and throwing it away. You gasped “minhae Ricky” you wiped his hands with a tissue then you turned to Himchan “minhae, I am really sorry I need to go with Ricky” you apologised ruffling Ricky’s hair.

“Don’t worry we can hang out next time” he sniffed standing up “here it’s yours” he handed you your plastic bag filled with goodies; you smiled happily and thanked him walking off with Ricky. “Noona who is that guy?” he asked you holding on to your arm.

“He’s Himchan, a nice guy” you smiled dreamily looking up into the sky, Ricky frowned and held on you tighter since he was losing grip “noona i think you still have feelings for L.joe” Ricky blurted out, you laughed “ha...ha no of course not” you fanned yourself with your hands.

“Oh” Ricky said pooping a lollipop into his mouth “noona there’s l.joe and the other” he happily laughed and waved his hands in the air jumping up and down, you giggled at his cuteness. L.joe stared at you feeling his heart every moment you walked towards them.

*Damn that Ricky!* he cursed and looked away as if didn’t care, but he did really care.

Everyone waved at you even l.joe you waved back “sweet thing where do you want to go?” Chanjo slipped his hands around your waist you smiled at his cheesiness. “Can we go to the movies?” you excitedly asked, they all agreed.

But they didn’t agree on what to watch “i want to watch the cartoon” Ricky whined, Chanjo and Chunji chose the romantic movie and the others chose the action packed film, but you and l.joe chose the horror. You looked at l.joe and he looked back you blushed and looked away he just started to whistle.

“Okay then l.joe and noona will go to the horror movie together and the others go together to watch the movie that they chose” Ricky clapped his hands “I will just go to my movie by myself” Ricky smiled and ran off.

You nervously entered the hallway holding the popcorn as you followed l.joe and sat down next to him. You heart started to beat so fast the lights dimmed and you were glad so was l.joe *thank god I look like a tomato* l.joe thought lightly ruffling his hair.

___________________________

guys hope it wasn't boring~

i tried but i couldn't think of the a thing but,

i will make it more intresting so tahnks for supporting me~!

comment, subscribe and ENJOY!!!!!smileyheart