the akward

broke up with him (discontinuing)

The movie started and you were already scared you looked at l.joe who was boringly staring at the big screen popping popcorn into his mouth. There were two girls behind you which were whispering things. *they must be thinking that l.joe hot and stuff* you sighed and sulked down on your seat.

You closed your eyes in scary parts and you flinched when blood splurged all over place, you gulped and tugged L.joe’s t-shirt, l.joe mumbled something  and turned to you “yeah” he acted like he didn’t care. You bit your lip “oh nothing” you sniffed shaking your head.

L.joe nodded and watched the movie, you gulped and prayed that you wouldn’t get scared anymore but you knew that wasn’t likely to happen, you jumped getting scared when you saw the horrible thing. You lightly shrieked so you wouldn’t make a commotion but l.joe heard you.

“Are you really alright?” he asked you weakly smiled at him “you’re not alright are you?” he raised his eyes brows.

You flinched when blood spurted all over place; l.joe quickly pulled you close to him covering your eyes “I am just helping you” l.joe muttered blushing *it’s quite hot* l.joe left his cheeks with his other hand. He fanned his cheek trying to cool down.

You gulped you were so close to l.joe your heart was thumping so hard you could swear that it could be heard. “Thanks” you mumbled quietly “you can let go now” you told him touching his hand he got goose bumps by your finger tips touching his hand.

He smiled and awkwardly stretched his arms pretending he was bored, you silently watched the movie trying not to freak out at scary parts. You turned to l.joe and saw him sleeping you smiled and went back to watching the movie.

l.joe muttered a few words and lay his head on your shoulder you panicked but didn’t move an inch his breathing was soft and mellow, you gulped and tried to move his head on the other side gently but his head didn’t even move.

“Gaah” you muttered get stressed you gave up and put your hand on the armrest when l.joe intertwined his fingers with yours, you blushed at what he did. *I thought we broke up!!!* you shouted in your head totally unaware what to do.

The movie slowly ended so that meant you had reason to wake him up “l.joe wake up” you nudged him but nothing you sighed “he is a heavy sleeper” you mumbled. You finally freed your hand form his and you slowly stood up.

“Hey l.joe!!!” you shouted in his ear he muttered something and opened his eyes “oh the movie’s ended” he mumbled. You weakly smiled and walked to teen top who were waiting for you and him. “Noona your back” Ricky yelled in excitement and grabbed your arm, you chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“Noona did L.joe do anything to you?” Ricky eyed L.joe; L.joe looked at him dumbfounded you laughed and shook your hand. “no he didn’t” you whispered.

Ricky smiled “good” he said with gleam Ricky’s phone started to vibrate he looked at the message “ !” he shouted which made you startled “guys it’s bad news” he said in a deep tone. *what happened?* you thought.

“What is it?” Cap asked in concern he was staring at Ricky like he was about to pierce someone just by his eyes. You gulped and looked back at Ricky “guys our underground base has got thrashed by those idiots again” Ricky said feeling angry.

“What?!” l.joe shouted feeling rage in his gut “I am f****ing going to kill them” l.joe clenched his fist and was ready to beat the guys who trashed the place up. “Noona l.joe will drop you home” Ricky told you. You firmed your lips and nodded.

“What? I am not going I need to go trash the guys up” l.joe yelled at Ricky, Ricky didn’t give damn this time and glared at his hyung “hyung you’re the only one who can drop her since you’re the fastest one who can ride the bike” Ricky said praising l.joe a little bit.

“Whatever” l.joe frowned and took his keys out “you guys go I will come back in 8 minutes” l.joe said tossing your helmet to you. You sat down and wrapped your arm around l.joe “hold on” he told you, you nodded and made our grip a bit tighter.

The ride was pretty quick “thanks” you sniffed while getting off the seat “no probs” he smiled and got ready  to go “will you be alright?” you asked in concern he nodded “don’t worry” he gave you a assuring look and rode off.

You gulped “hope they will all be alright” you went inside your house to see your house trashed as well you gasped. *I can’t tell the guys or else they will be even mad” you thought and started to clean.

Your house looked normal now you sighed and went upstairs.

                                           ****

 

You woke up and stretched you freshened up and wore your shorts and a baggy top,(outfit: you kind of had your eyes closed while you were doing everything. And that caused your not to see l.joe on your bed.

You rubbed your eyes and yawned still felling sleeping so you fell on your bed again but you landed on a hard thing. You turned your head to see l.joe covered with blood. You freaked out, you quickly got a wet towel and dabbed the blood of and covered it with a bandage.

You cooked soup and let it cool down when you came back he was awake and ready to jump out the window. “l.joe!” you shouted he turned his head and saw you. “Oh” he quietly muttered and stood up properly rubbing his neck.

“What happened?” you asked him.

He went quiet and didn’t say a word “well we....”