New

broke up with him (discontinuing)

 

 

 

 

 

You strolled into school without a care in the world while listening to sweet melodious music. You smiled to yourself as you walked to your clean looking locker, you would have got there if someone hadn’t tripped you up. You landed on your with an “oof!” you bit your lip and stood up dusting yourself.

“Hey are you okay?” a husky voice asked you, you didn’t look up but was still cleaning the dust off your skirt. You nodded without looking, the guy smiled “ha-ha good I thought you were angry” his voice made your cheeks flush, his voice was so nice and husky you totally fell for his voice without even knowing him.

When you looked up he was already gone *agioo I didn’t even get see him* you pouted but shrugged it off as you walked to your home room. you sat on your usually seat near the window, you rested your chin on your palm and waited for the homeroom teacher to come in. you liked looking out the window it was refreshing and amazing, you loved how the clouds moved and changed shaped.

You loved the birds flying, soaring freely moving places to places visiting news places of the world. That IS what you wanted to do too but you didn’t have the time, but you were still happy here, on the ground where you belong. You hummed a tune nodded along to the beat, you loved the peaceful times but it was hard to get them in life.

“All right class we have a new student” your homeroom teacher shouted walking in, you jolted at the sudden booming voice ruining your peaceful time. You patted your hair down and sat up straight looking at the teacher. You teacher Mrs Hunt smiled “come in~~” she cooed, she looked excited making you curious *who might he be?* you asked yourself.

The door opened slowly making you guys anticipate with shaky hands, a long foot came in and later the whole figure. You stared in awe, the guy was tall I mean really, really tall, and you couldn’t help but gasp so did the others. He raised his head high and gave the class a breath taking smile “hey I am Kai, nice to meet you” he bowed “I hope you can take care of me” the girls started to squeal you already knew that he would become popular god look at his face!

You stiffened *I heard that voice before* you rubbed your hands together and looked up at him. When you did he stared back at you, for the first time in life you felt your heart flutter and feel butterflies in your tummy at the same time for someone else other than L.joe. You shook your head *why am I being like this?* you thought and looked down at your hands instead.

“Okay Kai chose a seat” Mrs Hunt smiled at him, he nodded and walked his longs legs over to you, and you looked up at him. He smiled “hi I will be your new seating partner” he grinned and plopped down next to you. You flushed but hid it away; you fidgeted with your fingers “uh yeah” you stuttered out.

The girls whispered things like ‘they look good together’ or ‘I am so jealous, I wish I was her’ and ‘why she is always lucky?’ things like that. On the other hand the guys groaned saying things like ‘she just broke up with L.joe I thought I would have a chance, why did he have to come?! Or ‘that Kai guy is so lucky’ and ‘I so want to beat him up but he is too tall’ something like that.

                                                                          ***

The second lesson ended and it was break time now, you stood up and tucked your hair behind your ear while packing your stuff. You had to spend the whole two periods with Kai, you slung you bag around your shoulder and started to stroll off somewhere outside. But a certain hand stopped you from walking any further.

You turned around only to blush like mad woman, you gave Kai a tiny smile “um anneyong?” you waved. Kai rubbed the back of his neck “can you help me? I don’t really know the place” he sheepishly smiled putting his hands in his pocket. You pressed your lips together *I don’t want to be rude* you hesitantly nodded.

Kai grinned “thanks, by the way I don’t know your name could you tell me?” he asked while giving you a sweet friendly smile. You smiled back at him “I am park ______ nice to meet you” you held out your hand for a shake, he chuckled and shook your hand. “Come on I will show you around” you pulled him along.

                                                                                      ***

You had taken Kai everywhere except for the secret garden you liked to stay at, but you thought about it and you just had to show him. “Come on” you grinned as you went through the bushes, Kai gave you a weird look “where are we going?” he asked while raising his eye brows. You made a face “I am not going to kill you, come on” you chuckled and dragged him through.

As soon as he came in he gasped it was an amazing site to see, the cherry blossoms blooming and the green bright grass sparkling, one tree caught his eye it was an old oak tree that looked like it was an ancient statue, he smiled walked towards it making you smile. You loved that tree it was your favourite right in the middle of the garden where you could read your book.

“This is my secret place I like to come here often” you looked towards the sky and took a deep breath “so I am sharing it with you” you smiled as the breeze tickled you. “Don’t tell anyone about this place” you kept your index finger on top of your lips. “I think you know how to get around now, bye~” you winked and walked off.

KAI POV------

As she walked away I could feel my cheeks burn and my heart beat faster than normal, she was just so beautiful, naturally pretty absolutely no need for makeup. Don’t tell me I am falling for her?!

I am not allowed to fall in love with another girl, I promised, and I just can’t break that promise.

One way or another I will have to forget her, I will because I just met her. There won’t be deep feeling for her already right?

END OF KAI’S POV-------------

School ended and you walked home slowly bored for some reason, you opened your door and slipped your shoes off. You blew a raspberry taking your bag off your shoulder and in your hand and walked into the siting room only to drop your back on the cold floor in shock.

You smiled “umma~~!! Appa~~!!” you pounced onto them and hugged them, they both chuckled “stop hugging now, we have something really important to tell you” your mum looked pretty excited. It made you nervous and curious. You stopped hugging them and backed away then nodded giving a sign to carry on.

“You are-“your mother spoke really slowly making you twitch your eye brow, “palli~~” you whined making them chuckle “okay, okay” your appa laughed.

 

 

 

 

“You are getting married~!”

 

 

 

_________________________________

 

 

 

did you ike the poster? isn't it beautiful?

so how was the chapter? sorry for not updating 

i put Kai into this fic since i have fell in love with him i thought i would add some spice and drama into this 

 

kai

 

He is a trustworthy person; he has a promise and doesn’t intend to break no matter what. He moved into Seoul he was actually living in a country side which he loves but because of his promise he has moved here. He loves dancing and wouldn’t be able to live without it, sweet caring and tall he is the most awesome guy a girl could have. 

 

 

 

and thats Kai guys i hope you will comment and i will have time to reply as well~~

subscribe if you like the story and upvote if you really love it hehe

i will try to update sooner thank you for not unsubscribing~~ i am happy

 

i made a new trailer i hope you enjoy it check it out~~!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1rj81dNfY