First Day - Rivals Already?

Is It Love?

 

DOOJOON’s POV

 

Its early morning. Probably a little too early. I started to sit up from my bed and trying to rub the annoying things from my eyes. As I stretched out my arms and yawned, I notice Junhyung who is also a bit up early. This is the first. Seeing him awake in such an early morning. And when I noticed him staring at Park ___-ssi, that’s when I realized the reason why he’s awake. I guess he must’ve been up earlier than me. I looked at front as I smiled at the thought. I tried to fix my hair, but failed. When I stared back at him, he seemed to notice me. Then I gave him a smile and he seemed a bit taken aback with my glance. Then he drew out a question mark. I chuckled as I pointed at him and ___-ssi, and drew a big heart as if taking their picture together.

“Aish!” he mouthed.

“KE KE KE.” I mouthed back. It’s amusing seeing him like this for the first time. Then I noticed Yoseob waking up from his sleep and Junhyung quickly pretended to go back to sleep. I laughed quietly. This might be a good day. I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

 

JUNHYUNG’s POV

 

I’ve been nearly awake for one hour now. Well, I don’t know why I had to do this. But the thought of Kikwang maybe trying to move her to his bed just keeps me awake. I don’t even know why I’m bothered by this. I heard someone waking up, and it was Doojoon. As I carefully looked at him, he was staring at me with an amused expression. What’s his problem? Then when he stared at me again, I drew a question mark on the air. Then he chuckled and pointed at me and this stupid girl and drew a big heart around us. He must be nuts.

 

“Aish!” I mouthed.

“KE KE KE” I saw him mouthed back. Then I heard someone else waking up, it was Yoseob. I immediately pulled my blanket and pretended to sleep. This… might be a bad day…

 

NARRATOR’s POV

 

You heard running water; you were a bit annoyed of its sound. So you sat up and stretched your arms out while yawning. When you saw the guys already getting ready, you were scratching at the back of your head.

 

“Do we have to go so early?” you mumbled while jumping out of bed.

“I’m finally done! Whose turn is it now?” Hyunseung was shouting as he head for the kitchen.

You headed for the bathroom. As your hand was reaching out for the knob, Junhyung was also about to go in. You gave him a mean look as you puffed your mouth.

“Ladies first.” You said.

“You’re not a lady.” He teased.

“I am so.”

“Junhyung-ah! Time to eat!” Doojoon called out.

Junhyung shouted, “I haven’t showered yet!”

“Eat before we finish it!” Dongwoon teased.

“Aish. You won this round.” Junhyung told you as he went for the kitchen. You went in and started going in to take a bath.

 

After you were done washing up, you dried your hair with your towel and started to get your brush and cellphone from your bag. You noticed that you got tons of text messages from Kim Yujin. You can’t help think to yourself but miss her. How she would always handle situations like the one you’re in right now, or how she’s a better cook. You can’t help wonder why you’re more popular than her back home. But now that you’re gone, you seem to laugh at the thought that she’s gaining more popularity each day. So, you decided to give Yujin a call.

 

“Hello?” a voice spoke on the other end.

“Yah, pabo.” You teased.

“___-ah! I miss you so! How’re things there?” she asked.

“Fine, I’m about to go to training.” You told her.

“Oh! That’s wonderful! Aww, make sure you do things well alright? Well, I gotta go! Don’t wanna miss a party!” she said as she put down the phone before you could answer her.

You laughed. She’s still the same. A towel hit your face and you removed it, you checked who threw it at you, and found that it was Junhyung.

“Yah, you should go eat.” He told you.

“I thought breakfast’s gone now.” You replied.

“We saved some for you before we ate so that we wouldn’t feel bad for you.” Junhyung said as he was looking at the mirror to fix his hair.

“Thanks, anyway.” You said as you headed for the kitchen to eat.

 

JUNHYUNG’s POV

 

I saw her talking on the phone, and it’s the first time I saw her laugh like that. Tsk, I’m getting weirder by the day. I have got to stop staring at her. Who is she talking to anyway? Must be a friend of hers. When I saw her gave out a faint smile, my heart started beating. Yong Junhyung, neo wae irae(why are you like this)? When I knew she was done talking at her phone, I started chuckling and threw her my towel. She seemed a bit annoyed. I laughed.

 

“Yah, you should go eat.” I demanded.

“I thought breakfast’s gone now.” She said.

“We saved some for you before we ate so that we wouldn’t feel bad for you.” I told her as I started looking at the mirror and fix my hair.

“Thanks, anyway.” I heard her murmur as she headed for the kitchen.

“Hyu-----ng!!” someone shouted from behind, I looked at the reflection and saw Dongwoon. Annoying kid.

“So, why are you so smiley and all?” he teased.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said as I noticed him sitting on my bed.

“Oh well, you know… About that girl… it seems to me that you like her.” he said as he lied down.

I turned towards him and gave him a glare as I saw that he was ruining my bed, “Neo jinjja! Get outta there!” I tried to shove him away and luckily he fell.

“Ouch, hyung! Don’t be so mean!” he complained as I looked at him rubbing off his back.

“But really, I know that you like her, I could tell.” He added.

I gave him a glare and this time he knew that I’m dead serious. He left the room. I sighed. I seem to get more nervous every time its about her.Wae?

 

NARRATOR’S POV

 

You and B2ST arrived at the building. As you got out of the car, you seemed excited to finally be here. You followed the boys inside, and when you were greeted by the guard, you felt like you were in a hotel. And speaking of those, you should really need to find one soon. As you examined how Beast was professionally doing their thing inside the building, you couldn’t just believe that these were the guys from the dorm. As a random guy was talking to them, he looked at you and walked towards you.

 

“Annyeong hasaeyo. You must be Park ___-ssi. Welcome to Cube, I’m Beast’s manager.” He gestured out a handshake and you shaked it.

“Uhmm… where do I go?” you asked.

“Oh, yes. I’ll accompany you to the practice room.” He said.

He turned towards the guys, “Go ahead, and practice.” He added.

As you saw them heading inside the elevator, you laughed as you noticed Hyunseung being all idiotic inside. After they were gone, you went along with their manager inside another elevator.

“I’m sure Cube will handle you very well.”

“I’m sure of it too.” I agreed.

 

As you arrived in your practice room, a lot of eyes were staring at you as you were being introduced to them. You gave them a blank look. They seemed to give the same reaction. You noticed some guys already stunned to see and marvel of your beauty. Some girls are already gossiping about you as you entered.

“This is going to be a tiring day.” You thought.

 

Meanwhile, at B2ST’s practice room…

 

“Hyung! Can’t you let me take a peek at the lyrics?” Dongwoon bugged at Junhyung.

“Andwae! I’m still gonna present this to the sunbaenims later.” Junhyung shrugged him off.

“But really, where’d you get this kind of motivation to start writing for our songs?” Kikwang asked.

“Could it be that girl is the source of your inspiration?” Yoseob teased as he threw Junhyung a pillow

“Aisshhh!! Neo jinjja! I’ll get you for this!” Junhyung shouted at him as he started chasing him around the room.

“Okay now, calm down, calm down.” Doojoon commanded.

“Ooooh…. These are good lyrics…. I’ll read a bit out loud then…” Hyunseung said as he composed himself as he prepared like as if he was giving off a speech.

 

sesangi eoduwojigo
joyonghi biga naerimyeon
yeojeonhi geudaero
oneuldo eogimeobsi nan
beoseonajil motane
neoui saenggak aneseo

ije
kkeuchiraneun geol aljiman
miryeoniran geol aljiman
ije anil geol aljiman
geukkajit jajonsime neol japji motaetdeon naega
jogeum aswiul ppuninikka

 

When the world turns dark
And the rain quietly falls
Everything is still

Even today, without a doubt
I can’t get out of it
I can’t get out from the thoughts of you

 

Junhyung froze as he was shocked that they were touching his works. “This is really good!” Yoseob commented.

“Jinjja! It’s very… emotional…” Doojoon was also taking a look.

Junhyung then pouted and just began to sit down at the couch at the far end. “It’s not even finished so don’t expect much.”

 

Then they suddenly heard someone coming towards their room. They saw one of their hoobaes panting in front the door, and everyone became alert. They all went towards him.

“What happened?” Doojoon asked.

“She…. They… Her…” he panted.

“Calm down and explain.” Yoseob demanded. “Now, what really happened?” he added.

The guy took a deep breath and composed himself, “The girl sunbaes and that new girl are in a fight.”

“Mwo?!” Kikwang exclaimed.

“Jinjja yo?!” Hyunseung added.

“Yeah… Better hurry…” he passed out from exhaustion.

“The new girl… ___-ssi?!” Dongwoon snapped.

Junhyung immediately went ahead of them. “Yah! Where are you going?!” Hyunseung shouted at Junhyung who already was at the corner of the hall.

“I’ll be back!” he shouted.

 

NARRATOR’s POV

 

Oh great. First day, and you just got new enemies. Why, oh why must this happen to you? You stared at those three girls who seemed to be about your age/ They were looking down on you as you stayed still when they pushed you.

“Who do you think you are?” one girl said. She had wavy hair and was an inch shorter than you.

“Yeah! Sleeping with Beast oppas! That’s so unfair!” the other girl with a big ribbon on her head added.

“You don’t deserve to be here.” The girl in the middle proclaimed.

At the corner of your eye, you noticed someone just came in. Must be another of those people who came to see the ‘fight’. You scoffed at them and gave them your taunting look, you slowly stood up and fixed yourself. As you were about to speak, someone from behind shouted.

“What’s going on here?” a familiar voice rang in your ears.

“O-Oppa!” the girls started getting all nervous.

“Listen, don’t create any mischief around here. Or Mr. Hong won’t be too happy about it.” He said and turned towards you, “Neo… gwaenchana?” he added.

You looked at him. And you stared directly in his eyes. It was seriousness you felt as he stared you down. It’s like he’s dead serious.

“I-I-I’m fine…” you said as you gave him a snobbish look.

He suddenly took your wrist and dragged you out of the room, and a lot where shocked to witness the scene they’re seeing right now. As you guys were dragged out of the sight, he looked around to see if there’s anyone and sighed.

“Look, what really happened?” he stared you down again.

“N-Nothing.” You stuttered. Why did you stutter just now?

“Don’t give me that kinda answer and tell me.” He placed one arm on the wall and his face was inches away from yours.

You panicked. You didn’t know how to answer. You pushed him away and slapped his arm.

“Next time, don’t save me!” you complained as you head for the restroom.

He was looking at you in disbelief, after all his efforts; you just gave him that kind of thanks.

“At least say Thank you! Aigoo.” He began to rub his arm to ease the pain.

While you were on the way to the restroom, you stopped and leaned on the wall. Your heart back there was beating like crazy.

“Calm down now, Calm. Down.” You repeated.

As you remembered the image of his face just inches away from yours, you started blushing and shook your head.

“What’s wrong with me!? Why am I remembering something gross as that!” you said to yourself.

 

It was a tiring day, and after what just happened, everyone seemed to not mind about it. You still ended up sleeping with them until they could find you a small dorm for you to live in.

 

“I hate him.” You muttered under your breath before you shut your eyes closed and sleep.

__________

A/N: hey guys! so sorry that now i just updated with chap 7.. been really busy, only been 2nd week of college its already mayhem.. -___- so yeah.. hope you'll still continue showing your love and support.. gumawoo~~ ^___^ chap 8-9 will be up as soon as i finish it.. :] hope this chap didn't bore you or anythin :D