What's Wrong With Me?

Is It Love?

 

Then you thought to yourself… That guy who just helped you earlier… he couldn’t be from CUBE Entertainment too… can he?

 

____________________

 

“You heard wrong, Park ____. You heard wrong.” You kept repeating it under your mouth.
“Aniiya, you heard right.” Doojoon reacted to your funny statement.

You gave him a glare and he just smiled gleefully. “Great, didn’t knew he would be immune to it so quickly.”  You thought.

You went back into your deep thoughts. You did heard wrong. He might be tricking you. But judging by how those girls acted earlier… And how they kept babbling about their ‘Oppas’... Could it really be? No. Never. You went on.

 

“…Yes, she’s here. Oh, why don’t you guys pay her a visit?” Doojoon was talking on the phone.

You snapped back in reality and looked at him. Guys? Who could he be talking to right now? You heard your phone rang. You checked and saw that Kim Yujin just called. It hasn’t even been one day, and she already called, you smirked and answered the phone. You heard her shouting on the other line.

 

“Hello? Hello? ____-ah?” she said.

You lowered the volume a bit and answered her, “What is it?”

“Oh! ___-ah! How’re things there? Is it nice? Did you get my souvenir?” she beamed at me with these questions again.

“Yeah. And I didn’t buy yet. Maybe tomorrow.” You blankly replied.

“Awww! I wanted to see my gift right now!” she was acting all sad. You smirked at her reaction.

“Hey, I got to go now. Call you sometime. Bye.” You put down the phone before she could even reply. You looked at Doojoon who was still busy talking on the phone.

 

“Yah. Get me dinner.” You ordered him but he ignored.

“Yah! Are you listening? Get me dinner!” you said in a loud voice.

Doojoon glared at you as he said, “Yah, can you keep it down? I’m on the phone here.” He continued on being serious with the phone.

“I order you to get me dinner!” you threw him your pillow at him and he got hit. He was shocked at what you just did.

“Yah! Are you planning on killing me?!” he exclaimed.

“Not unless you buy me dinner, Mister!” you fought back.

“…I’ll be back, something just came up.” Doojoon whispered.

“Wae? Is it that girl? Hyung! Don’t be too mushy right now!” squealed a voice on the other end.

“Hyung, don’t hug her all to yourself! Share your blessings from the heavens!” another voice added.

“Aishh. Just shut up.” Doojoon cursed and put down the phone. He glared at you and stared at the pillow that was on his feet and picked it up.

“You know for a girl, you easily get mad.” Doojoon complained.

You gave him a death glare and he immediately retreated to the door and went out. You gave out a sigh and glared at the door. “You could’ve listened to me before I got mad, you pabo.” You murmured.

 

“Oh, by the way, the rest of the members are coming.” He said as you jumped that he was still there, but he closed the door and left.

 

Members? Is he in a group or something? Oh well. It doesn’t matter to you. All that matters is how you’re going to get out of the room. Then, an idea struck on your head. You sat up and started removing the tubes from your hand and got out of the bed. You decided you should leave a message to that guy since he did you a favor for bringing you here. So, you got a pen and paper and started writing.

 

Dear Mr. Doojoon,

                Thank you for bringing me here. Now, I’m on my way to Cube Entertainment. And I don’t really believe that you’re from that company. Like I’ll ever! HAHA.

 

Signed,

Park ____.

 

You left the pen and paper on top of the bed and went out for the door. You looked around to see if Doojoon was around. It seemed like the coast was clear so you started to make your way out of hospital. When you reached the ground floor, you noticed five guys coming in. You looked at them carefully and found out it was them from the airport earlier. As you noticed that they were to your direction, you tried to go behind someone with a wheelchair and crawled along. As they passed by you like they see nothing, you carefully looked back at them to see if they were heading inside. When you thought they were far enough, you stood up and calmly walked away as if nothing happened. When you were almost out of the hospital, you started to notice that you were in hospital clothes. You got frustrated, but then you thought of an idea. As you were about to head out, the security stopped you.

 

“Excuse me, Miss. You’re not allowed to go out.” The guard instructed.

“You don’t know me. I have mood swings so you better not mess with me.” You mocked as you try out your acting skills and tried to walk out.

“Still Miss, you’re still not safe.” He said as he blocked your way.

You stared at him for a minute and started crying.

“What’s wrong, Miss? Hey, hey, calm down.” He tried to calm you down.

You continued on with your acting, “But… But… I just want to go out for some fresh air… But Oppa wouldn’t let me…” you sobbed.

People were starting to look at you two, and noticing the guard’s look, you gave an evil smirk as you continued your crying.

“Okay, okay, I’ll let you go out for some fresh air, but make sure you come back okay?” he insisted.

“Jinjja? Kamsahamnida oppa!” you suddenly acted all cute and immediately left the building. As you were walking in bare feet along the streets, you didn’t care because you’re finally out of the hospital. You called up the CEO Representative and started to inform him that you will be waiting for him at the bus stop near the hospital. As you were waiting there, you were playing games in your phone.

 

Meanwhile, back at the hospital...

 

Dear Mr. Doojoon,

                Thank you for bringing me here. Now, I’m on my way to Cube Entertainment. And I don’t really believe that you’re from that company. Like I’ll ever! HAHA.

 

Signed,

Park ____.

 

Doojoon was shocked after reading the letter that you left him. Kikwang was looking over his shoulders as he also read what was written there.


“Oh, she left hyung. What are we going to do?” Kikwang asked a useless question.

Someone hit him from behind, “Of course we’re going to find her, you pabo!” beamed Yoseob.

“Aishh. You! It hurts you know!” he complained as he rubbed his head then he gave Yoseob a playful stare and started wrestling with him.

“Let me join!” Hyunseung shouted and wrestled along with them.

“Hyung, aren’t you gonna join too?” asked Dongwoon.

“Joltaero(Never). Why would I?” complained Junhyung.

“It looks fun.” He said as he was staring at Hyunseung and Kikwang trying to playfully choke Yoseob.

“You go then, pabo.” Junhyung uttered.

“Yah, you guys. Quit it, we’ve got to find her.” Doojoon instructed.

“She’s just fine out there. She knows Seoul after all, right?” Junhyung said.

“No, she’s actually Korean-American who is studied at Canada and came here to become a trainee at our company.” Doojoon told them.

“Nae, arayo~!” they all chorused.

“But hyung, why would she ran away when she’s not even recovered yet?” Kikwang asked as they stopped arguing and was playing with Yoseob’s hair.

“By the way, is she yeppeo(pretty)?” Hyunseund beamed at Doojoon.

“She isn’t.” Junhyung blurted out shocking the members.

“Jeongmal ya?” they chorused.

“Actually, judging from a while ago, she quite is.” Doojoon encountered, Junhyung gave a small pout and lied his back on the wall and listened to his music.

“Jinjja, hyung? Jinjja, jinjja, jinjja, jinjja?” Kikwang kept annoying Doojoon.

“Aishh. Sikkeuro(Shut up) Kikwang-ah!” Yoseob charged at him and covered his mouth.

Kikwang was struggling from Yoseob’s grip, but gave up and continued playing with his hair.

“Junhyung, why don’t you go find her?” Doojoon asked.

Junhyung lifted the left part of the headphones and looked at Doojoon, “Do I have to?” he was pleading with his eyes. Doojoon nodded and Junhyung sighed and went out.

 

JUNHYUNG’s POV

“Junhyung, why don’t you go find her?” Doojoon asked me.

I lifted the left part of the headphones and looked at Doojoon, “Do I have to?” I tried pleading with my eyes. Doojoon nodded so I sighed and left the room.

 

Of all people, why me? I mean, there are the guys there, they could find her. Aishh. I’m going crazy now. I head outside and was finally outside the hospital. As I put on my shades and cap, I started looking around the place to find that girl. Doojoon hyung said she was pretty. I disagree. Wait, why am I thinking about that kinda stuff? Aishh, Yong Junhyung. Get it together.

I walked around a bit and saw a girl sitting by the bench at the bus stop. She was wearing hospital clothes by the looks of it. Maybe that’s her. I started walking towards the bench and found her. My guess was right, it’s her. I stared at her who fell asleep. And what is she doing here all bare footed? Doesn’t she know how to wear shoes? I sighed. So I decided to sit down beside her. I put on my headphones and continued listening to music. As I was tapping my feet to the beat, I suddenly looked at her, she was bending a bit to the opposite side, it even looks like she’s about to drool. I chuckled. Seeing her up close, I guess she does have some good angles.

Aish. There you go again, why are you like this, huh? I tried looking for something to squeeze and found a ball in my pocket. I wonder who put this in this time. I squeezed it and started murmuring to myself, “Pa—bo. Pa—bo.” I looked at her side and noticed that this time she was bending a bit forward. Weirdo much. “Okay, enough lazing around girl.” I thought as I stood up and gave a cool pose and put down my headphones around my neck.

 

“Yah….” I called out, but she didn’t seem to hear.

“Yah….” I called out again, but she started falling down and I caught her on her shoulders.

 

Our faces met. As I tried to balance her, her face was close to mine. As I glanced at her carefully, she had pretty eyes. And when I started looking down to her lips, I gulped. My heart started beating. Why I am nervous? I don’t know what to do, get her off of me or get my sunglasses and cap that fell when she almost fell on me. I stared at her again, then looked away and tried to push her back on the bench. When I barely got out of that mess, I fell on the ground. My heart was still beating. I glanced at my cap and sunglasses and wore it. Then I started standing up again and looked away from her. Carefully, I held my beating heart which was about to explode any minute. Damn it, why are you like this? I looked at her again, and tried to breathe slowly.

 

Why am I like this?

 

 

_______________

A/N: wooh! two chapters in a row. okay, so I guess this is a bit long.. actually, im quite inspired of this.. because it came from my dream.. so yeah.. XD but any how, i'll try to update more when I could interfere my damn brother on the computer, since its not easy for me to be OL... ^^" im enjoying my last week of vacation... hahaha i can't believe i'm almost turning college.. woohoo.. xD oh, subscribe and comments from you guys are very well appreciated..