First Meeting

Is It Love?

 

Its 5AM in the morning. You and Park Yujin were heading to the airport for your leave to Seoul. As you two got in the taxi, you guys were inside, Yujin was talking all this & that and you were just looking out the window.

 

“… You should give me some Seoul souvenirs okay? I can’t believe it, you’re going to Seoul! It’s been a long time since we’ve been there huh? I mean, we both left there after grade school. I wonder what’s it like there. I heard it’s been a busy place since we left. Well, it is SEOUL…” she goes on and on.

 

You thought to yourself, will you be okay there? How is Seoul lately? Its been ages since you’ve been there. And worrying about your Korean, you thought of getting your Korean polished. Yujin noticed what you were doing.

 

“Ooooh~ learning Korean again?” she said as she moved closer to read along.

You just glanced at her and chuckled.

 

As you guys had fun reading, you finally arrived at the airport. It was already 5:50AM. So you two decided to grab breakfast in some shop.

 

“So, ___-ah, since did you like acting? I’m your best friend yet I didn’t know. You...” she teased.

“Since I was young.” You replied while chewing your food.

“Oh? So, mind giving a sample of your acting skills?” she beamed with much anticipation.

“Maybe some other time.” You said as you continued eating.

“Unfair! Can’t I even get just a little bit of a sample?” she pleaded.

You then mocked her by giving a glare, she then sat back on the chair and you gave out a laugh.

“You just saw it.” You said as you continued laughing.

You saw her pouting, “Hmph. But, you have to call me some time okay?” she went back to being all beamy.

You waved your fork, “Araseo, araseo.”

 

After you guys finished, Yujin started giving you a tight hug.

 

“I will really miss you, Park ___-ah. Make sure to call, and buy me some souvenirs when you get a vacation!” she said in my ear. You could feel her tears coming down your jacket. You hugged her back to comfort her.

 

“Don’t worry, its not like the end.” You said with a faint smile.

 

As you guys started waving your goodbyes, you started heading towards the inside the airport. When it was time for departure, you started drifting onto a deep sleep knowing you’ve got a long flight ahead.

Ten hours has passed and you finally arrived in Seoul. It was brighter than you expected. When you glanced everywhere you could see so many people just going back and forth. You noticed there were six guys, and a bunch of guys and girls. Security was also guiding them.  You thought, could they be in trouble? So you decided to follow them a few meters away. As you started hearing a bunch of fan girls screaming from the outside, you wondered what was happening. Is there a fire? Did someone die? And all those scenarios you could think of. Because you got distracted from the noise, two girls came running in your direction and pushed you out of the way and you got hurt from the fall.

 

“Mwoya?!” you shouted, trying to drive the girls’ attention.

 

They tried hard to try and get near to those people that you were following. They kept shouting, “Oppa! Please give me your autograph” , “Oppa! I like you the best!” and all those you’d hear from a wild fan girl. The security was trying to push them away but they just won’t stop. You stood up, went near to those girls and tried to give them a piece of your mind.

 

“Hey.” You called out but they ignored as they continued screaming.

“Yah!!” you shouted at them and they covered their ears when they heard you. Good, you thought.

“Why the heck did you push me away? Can’t you see where you two were running?!” you complained.

A girl in ponytail looked at you and gave you a snob and said, “Why should we? It was obvious you were also following our Oppas.”

“Mworago?!” you exclaimed.

“Yeah! You were following them like a stalker!” the other added.

“Excuse me? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” You replied.

“Don’t know, huh? Then why were you behind our Oppas, hmm?!” the irritating one asked. Gosh, did it bother you with that kind of tone of hers.

“Look, I don’t know who or what you’re talking about, but your ‘Oppas’ hold no interest to me.” You fought back.

The pony-tailed girl gave you an angry look and said, “Aishh. Neo jinjja!” she pushed you even harder. This time, your heel broke.

 

B2ST's POV

 

“Hey, I think there’s something going on.” A guy tugged at his friend.

“Hmm, let’s stop and watch.” His orange-haired friend replied.

“Oooh, there’s a fight Doojoon hyung!” another shouted.

“Shut it, Dongwoon!” a guy took off his headphones and tried to give a glare.

“It looks kinda serious.” Someone said.

“What could it be this time?” a guy said it coolly.

 

They stopped and turned to see what was happening, the saw two girls kicking another girl.

 

“Ouch.” The orange-haired said with action.

“What do we do?” the guy beside him asked.

“Simple Yoseob hyung, let’s help her!” Dongwoon said.

“You go help her then.” The guy with the headphones teased.

“Nuh-uh, you go!” Dongwoon pushed him forward.

He got irritated with what he did, and cursed in his mouth, “Damn you, Dongwoon.” He sighed and went towards the girls.

“Do you think this would work hyung?” the guy asked.

“I’m not even sure about that Kikwang-ah.” Doojoon uttered.

 

As the guy with headphones came closer, the two girls noticed him coming and they stopped what they were doing to you and they both became all fan-girly girl again.

 

“Its Junhyung oppa!” the ponytailed-girl squealed.

“A-annyeong hasaeyo Junhyung oppa.” The other girl greeted.

You looked at them with such irritation and thought, “Pfft. Gone all fan girl again?” and you started to dust out the dirt in your clothes, but couldn’t move since your ribcage got slightly damaged from those two mean girls. Junhyung stopped in front of you and examined how you were. In pain.  So much pain. Its like you need to get to the hospital straight away. As he turned his head to look at the girls, he started to give them a glare.

 

“What the hell happened here?” he started talking.

The two girls froze at the sudden question. Then one girl started to answer, “J-Junhyung o-oppa, she was following you so we wanted to protect you.”

“Jeongmal-ya oppa, she’s a stalker!” the other explained.

Ypu thought to yourself, “Me? A stalker? To this guy? Why would I ever be? I ain’t like you b*tches.”  You tried to look up, but couldn’t. You guessed that these girls even broke your neck.

As Junhyung noticed you, he knelt down and tried to see if you were okay.

“Yah, gwaenchana?” he asked you, trying to get you come back to your senses.

As he held your face with both of his hands, you took a glanced at him and started to freeze. There, a handsome guy looking at you with worried eyes. A devilish-angel like face. Its like you’ve never seen that kind before. How he could sound so evil yet has the looks of an angel.

 

Could this be for real?

 

________

A/N: Is it bad? Is it okay? What do you guys think? I know, I guess I still . hahaha. I'll update more tomorrow I guess. ^___^ Pls subscribe~