Boring Life turned Exciting?

Is It Love?

 

"Yah, Park ___!" someone starts shouting your name from behind.

You sighed as you knew who it was. Your bestfriend, Kim Yujin ran towards you. You looked back at her and smiled shyly.

"Its another nice day, huh?" she asked

You ignored her. You two started to walk inside the school grounds and all the people who noticed you started to make way for you. Just like any other day. Always being treated like a princess walking down on the red carpet. But it doesn't matter to you. You chuckled at the thought of it.

 

Boys and girls were all squealing and spazzing at how you and Yujin would walk. Just like a runway model. The guys would try to get your attention but you ignore them. While Yujin would greet everyone so cheerfully. People would sometimes wonder how the two of you became such close friends. As you head for your locker, you paused as you saw the usual amount of gifts for you. You sighed and shoved, and threw them away like trash and dug in for your books. You closed the locker door and head to class.

 

Its another boring day. Nothing to do in class, you always stare at the window and space out during classes since you've read everything in your book. You slowly closed your eyes and start to take a quick daydreaming.

 

"How dare you! You think you could do this to me?" you said.

"I'm sorry, milady, please forgive me." an unkown voice replied.

"And why should I? In the next 5 minutes, I want to see you gone out of this mansion!"

"C'mon now, don't be too harsh on him, Park ___." another voice instructed you.

You turned and was so delighted to see who it was. The man of your dreams smiling at you from ear to ear. You were speechless and can't even talk.

 

"CUT!" the director shouted.

 

A wonderful dream, to be on-stage, to be on TVs, starring in famous dramas. Its all you've ever dreamed of since you were little. Soon, someone will be able to discover your talent that you've been hiding the past 18 yrs of your life.

 

"Park ___" a voice called out.

You didn't answer.

"Park ___." the voice called out a second time.

You opened your eyes and glared at your teeacher.

"What?" you asked irritatingly.

"Park ____, well, since you're sleeping in my class again, I want you to go front and answer the question on the board." your teacher grinned devishly thinking that you wouldn't be able to answer it.

 

You sighed and stood up to go up front. All eyes were staring at you and whispers if thinking you wouldn't be able to answer it. As you were facing the board, you stared at the question for a minute and chuckled. "And people think this? this is hard?" you thought to yourself. You grabbed a chalk and started writing here & there. Your classmates were all at an awe seeing you writing so many stuff. When you finished, you turned to them and said, "Is this enough?" and walked back to your seat. Everyone was stunned. Like always. Despite your popularity, you're actually smart.

 

The day ended like any other day. You and Yujin walked home together. You and her live in one dorm. Both your parents and hers gave you a dorm to live in Canada while they were enjoying a time together in New York. When you guys arrived, you immediately jumped on bed and reached for your laptop and Skype while Yujin was at the bathroom taking an afternoon shower. You see your parents online so you started calling them.

 

"Park ___!" your parents said on the other end.

"Annyeong." you replied.

"How are things there?" they asked.

"The usual."

"Dear, we've got a surprise for you!"

"Hmmm?"

"You check your drawer." your parents giggled as they seemed quite excited.

You looked at your drawer and found an envelope. You got it and started to open and read it.

 

Dear Ms. Park ____,

 

     We have taken an interest in particular with your acting skills. We decided to make you a trainee at our company, CUBE Entertainment. We have prepared a plane ticket for you to fly all the way to Seoul, Korea. Do not worry about your education. We have already enrolled you at HSS Arts School. A school named after its founder. We have already notified your current school about the situation and they have already agreed to transfer you.

    We will be waiting for your arrival.

 

From,

CUBE CEO representative.

 

"So? what do you think?" your parents asked you on the other end.

 

It was too good to be true. You finally got your wish to go out to the world and show them what you've got. You put your poker face on and thanked your parents. When you turned off the laptop, you looked at your plane ticket and checked when you'll be leaving. It’s gonna be tomorrow at 5AM. Knowing you'll have a tiring flight, it didn't matter to you. Yujin busted the door open, drying her wet hair.

 

"Hmm? ____-ah, you look happy. Waeyo?" Yujin asked while she began brushing her hair.

"Nothing really." you started acting cool again.

"Ehhhh? Kkeotjimal." she pouted. She grabbed your envelope and started reading it. When she was done, she was shocked.

"Is this true?" she asked, still shocked about what she read.

You lied down and just kept quiet.

“So it is?! Waah. Congratulations!” she cheerfully squealed while jumping like a kid.

“Thanks.” You mouthed.

“I’ll miss you though…” she murmured as she put up a fake smile to hide her sadness.

“Aigoo… I’m sleepy…” you complained.

“Yah! Don’t sleep yet.” She pouted again.

“I still got an early flight tomorrow. Don’t worry, you’re coming with me on the airport, right?” you turned and gave a faint smile.

 

The night was long, but tomorrow will change… forever…

 

______

A/N: Mianhe if it's a bit boring... I'll upate soon.. .^___^ about the title... yeah, I really don't know what to put so.. i made it quite random.. but i hope its also a good title for the first chap..