Confessions of a Rival?

Is It Love?

 

20 mins. Later….

 

You woke up with a familiar light blinding you. You started blinking as you knew that you were back at your hospital room. You couldn’t believe that you slept by the bench. You closed your mouth and cleared your throat as you felt that you weren’t alone. As you slowly turned your head, you found six guys staring blankly at you. Doojoon was sitting at the end of the bed. Kikwang was sitting beside you staring like a 5 year old. Hyunseung and Dongwoon stared at you with their curious eyes. Yoseob was giving you a poker face. Junhyung wasn’t really paying attention to you as he was listening to his music while lying his back on the wall.

You clenched your fist slowly as you stared back at them. You started glaring at them. And you couldn’t believe your eyes. Someone came inside carrying your dinner.

 

“Oh, so you’re finally awake Park ___-ssi.” He gleed as he walked towards you and gave you your dinner. You looked back at him with a poker face.

“Why am I back here?” you demanded in a low voice.

“You got carried by Junhyung hyung!” Kikwang beamed with a smile.

“Who’s he?” you glared.

“The only one who is standing!” Dongwoon said in a loud voice while playing with Hyunseung.

You looked at the guy named Junhyung.

“Okay, Park ___-ssi. Would it be okay for you to stay at Beast’s Dorm for the night?” the guy who brought you dinner told you.

“…Why would I?” you asked with a strict tone as you raised an eyebrow at him.

“I already insisted the doctors to let you out of the hospital. And besides, your bags are there.” He insisted.

“By the way, who are you?” you confidently gave him an off-guard question.

“I am your Cube CEO Representative.” He confidently countered you and you just crossed your arms.

“You’re interesting.” Kikwang chuckled.

“Mwo? You think I would fall for an act like that?” you insulted.

The other guys laughed.

“Pfft. Anyway, I’d rather stay here at the hospital. Thank you very much.” You said.

“C’mon, Nuna! Just stay with us for once!” Kikwang pleaded as he held your arm but you shoved it away.

“Don’t touch me! And by the way, don’t call me Nuna, I’m still 18 years old.” you shouted.

All were caught off-guard with what you just said.

“You…” Hyunseung trailed.

“Are…” followed by Dongwoon.

“Still…” then Doojoon.

“eighteen…” Yoseob followed after.

“years old?!” Kikwang said blankly while still staring at you. Why does he keep staring at you like that?

“Kkeotjimal!” they chorused.

“Check my ID.” You told them.

“Its true. She’s still eighteen. And will be a acting trainee at our company.” The CEO convinced.

“Get…” Dongwoon trailed off this time.

“out…” Hyunseung followed.

“?” Yoseob drew a question mark on a random placard. You wondered since when did he got that placard.

“Aishh. Believe me or not, I AM EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD.” You said it like a robot.

“Junhyung hyung, she’s even younger than you.” Dongwoon teased.

Junhyung slightly kicked Dongwoon to make him off-balance.

You sighed as you examined those guys again, it looked like as if they really want to get to know you. But then, you suddenly remembered, “What is Beast? What are they?” you asked. Everyone was caught off-guard again by your sudden question. The CEO laughed as he remembered that you knew nothing about Korean Pop Culture.

“You don’t know Beast?” Kikwang asked as he tried to hold your arm again but avoided it.

“No.” you gave him a poker face.

“Okay guys, time to introduce ourselves.” Doojoon instructed as he began to stood up along with the others.

“Hello! I am the nice leader, Yoon Doojoon.” He beamed.

“Gee, I wonder about that.” You gave a mocking look at him and he pouted.

“I am the main vocalist, Yang Yoseob.” Yoseob followed.

“I am the main rapper, Yong Junhyung.” Junhyung said as he still ignored the whole situation.

“I am the best dancer, Jang Hyunseung.” He boasted.

“Hey! I’m the best dancer!” Kikwang intruded.

“Sikkeuro.” Hyunseung ordered.

“Fine.” He pouted. “I am the one with chocolate abs, Lee Kikwang.” He smiled at you.

“Hello! We are SO BEAST! We are B2ST!” they chorused.

You gave them your poker face. “Sorry, dunno you guys.”

“We are idols, we sing, dance and participate in other activities like acting, filming CFs, etc.” Doojoon explained in a leader-like way.

You finally realized that they were idols, and asked, “Are you guys also from CUBE?”

“Nae!” they chorused except for Junhyung.

“Wow. Why didn’t you tell me?” you faced at the CEO Representative.

“You never bothered asking. I was about to explain to you when our good leader. ” he explained.

“You too will become like them, but an actress.” He added.

“Wow, you will be an actress! Are you good in acting?” Kikwang beamed at you like 5 year old kid. Really, what is it with this guy? You shook your head.

“You’re not? Then how’d you became a trainee without even auditioning?” Doojoon asked from afar. Probably avoiding from another of your pillow attacks.

“I’m… not that … good…” you puffed your mouth.

“I’m… in… love.” Kikwang blurted and you stared at him in disbelief.

“Mworago yo?!” they all chorused, this time Junhyung was looking at him in disbelief as if he couldn’t believe to what he just said.

He held both your hands tightly, you tried to struggle but couldn’t budge.

“Park ____-ssi, Saranghae yo.” He confessed as he looked at you with those puppy eyes.

 

 

_________

A/N: okay, so i noticed that maybe chap 5 is a bit short... but i tried giving it a twist... eottokhae?! Kikwang oppa suddenly confesses that he likes you! what do you do? oh by the way, maybe chap 6 will give you a little background as to why he suddenly acted that way... Junhyung-ah! will you stand by and do nothing? XD oh, im currently at a net shoppe which explains the rush of this.. XDD