Tiring Night

Is It Love?

 

“Park ____-ssi, Saranghae yo.” He confessed as he looked at you with those puppy eyes.

 

________________

 

JUNHYUNG’s POV

“I’m… in… love.” Kikwang blurted and I saw her not-so-good expression.

“Mworago yo?!” all the members chorused as they heard what Kikwang said. I couldn’t believe him. What is up with this dude anyway? Why the sudden confession. As I saw him held her hands, I could see she was trying to struggle from his tight grip. Unconsciously, my hand started clenching into a tight fist. Why am I mad?

 “Park ____-ssi, Saranghae yo.” He confessed to her with those puppy eyes.

 

Did I just hear him right? Saranghae yo? Gah. I should not care. I should not care. But why does my heart seem to be nervous? Its not that I don’t like her or anything. Yong Junhyung, try to calm down. I breathed in and out slowly to compose myself. Then I heard someone fell on the floor. God, it was Lee Kikwang.

 

“Who do you think you are?” she shouted.

“But… I’m being truthful ---” Kikwang was cut off when she threw another pillow, Yoseob dodged it when it came to his direction.

“I don’t care. I don’t like you, anyway.” She declared.

 

Hearing those words seemed to calm my heart. Wait, what? I did not just say that in my head. But I chuckled looking at Kikwang so helpless. But knowing him, its quite clear he won’t give up that easily. I walked towards him and helped him up.

 

“Hyung! She doesn’t like me! Eottokhae? Should I kiss her?” Lee Kikwang asked me. Gee, why kiss her? You want me to kill you?

“Neo michyeoseo(Are you crazy)?! Don’t provoke her any longer.” I said angrily.

“Jealousy, I smell it right now.” Dongwoon said as he sniffed as if there really is a smell of that.

I went towards Dongwoon and covered his mouth. “You too, you don’t want me to kill you, right?”

“Mmm.mmmpff..!” Dongwoon muffled in my mouth. Gross, he my hand! Gosh, he’s so dead later.

“Stop it right now, guys.” Doojoon commanded. There really is something in him that we always seem to obey without complaints.

“So, I guess it’s time for us to go.” Doojoon added.

“Wait, I’m not really coming with you guys… right?” I heard her asking out loud. When I looked at her, she doesn’t look like her scary self. Is she acting? I smirked.

Doojoon nodded at her so she sighed and talked to one of the CEO Representative, “When can I start?” she asked.

“Tomorrow, you’ll be going with those guys.” He replied to her.

I could sense her looking all shocked with disbelief. I rolled my eyes and chuckled and put on my headphones again and went out for the door. Finally, I could get to rest after being in Japan. Its really a hectic schedule lately, I yawned.

 

NARRATOR’s POV

 

“Wait, I’m not really coming with you guys… right?” You asked. You hoped for a huge NO answer from the bad leader.

You saw Doojoon nodded and you sighed as you went towards the CEO Representative, “When can I start?” I asked curiously.

“Tomorrow, you’ll be going with those guys.” He said as he smiled faintly.

You could not believe what he just said. With those guys? Never! You shook your head. You noticed Junhyung smiling. “What’s his problem?”you thought. So you went out for the door.

 

Finally, you arrived with Beast at their dorm. Everyone seemed to be so thrilled just to be back at their dorm, while you weren’t. Sleeping with six guys is like sleeping with a bunch of dogs just waiting for their food. As you entered their dorm, you would’ve expected it to be clean and all – but theirs was messy. – so you sighed. You hoped that you could just survive this one night till you get your own hotel or something.

 

“Hyung! Let’s go shower!” Dongwoon invited Junhyung but he shoved his hands off him.

“Now, let’s do that after cleaning this place up! We don’t want our guest to be uncomfortable here.” Doojoon instructed as he made them get to work.

 

They were too tired to work, but they still gave their all as they started cleaning the place. You insisted on helping them, but they told you not to worry, so you went to the kitchen and decided to cook them food. Two hours later, as you came out from the kitchen carrying plates of delicious food, you could see them all weary and tired. Panting as they try catching up to their breathing. When they smelled the food you were bringing, they all immediately sat up and was wowed with your cooking.

 

“Wow! It looks delicious!” Yoseob acted all cute and hungry at the same time.

“Woah, for a girl. You’re pretty talented with knives.” Hyunseung complimented as he started digging in.

“Mmm…!! It’s even better than Doojoon hyung’s!” Dongwoon added as he got hit by Doojoon in the head.

“But this is really delicious, you’d make a great wife.” Doojoon added.

“Thank you…” you mouthed.

“Chingu-yah, why can’t you marry me right now?” Kikwang asked but you hit him hard on the head. That would leave him a bruise.

 

As they were enjoying your cooked meal, Junhyung was already finished with his and started getting his towel and head towards the bathroom. Your eyes followed him as he shut the bathroom door behind him. You felt kind of mad that he didn’t compliment on your cooking. After everyone was finished eating and slowly they were taking turns in taking a shower, you were about to wash the dishes when you noticed Junhyung’s plate playing with his food.

“He didn’t ate at all!” you complained but then you noticed that he formed something.

 

“I like it.”Was written there, you blushed as you read what he wrote for you and immediately started washing the plates.

 

_____________

 

A few hours have passed and you were done washing up yourself. You examined their beds as it was even all neat unlike a few hours ago. When you were about to get some things from your bag, Junhyung was staring at you, you felt uneasy in his stare so you tried to ignore him.

 

“Yah…” he called out but you continued ignoring him.

“Park ___-ssi…” he called out again but you ignored as you finished getting your things and started to walk away from him, but he grabbed your arm tightly and you were a bit shocked.

“Stop avoiding me, and listen!” he insisted as he stood up and was near you.

Your heart started beating, you don’t know what he might do but tried to stay focused and gave out a sigh and gave him your questioning look.

“You should sleep in my bed.” He said in a low voice but you were able to hear him.

“Why would I?” you asked but your heart continued to beat louder and louder. “Surely he wouldn’t be able to hear it, right?”  You thought.

“Aishh. Just stop being stubborn and listen. Just sleep in my bed for the night. It’s fine with me sleeping on the ground. Besides, I’m used to it.” He said as he gave you a little smirk, now your heart just skipped a beat.

You slowly nodded in agreement and he gave you a big smile. “Thanks.” Then he walked out of the room to get the extra mattress from the living room.

You could not just believe it, he insisted you to sleep on his bed. You put your hand on your chest as you tried to compose yourself. As you walked towards his bed, you automatically sat on it and brushed your hair as you kept repeating him thanking you. You were blushing and shook your head.

 

________________

 

“Okay, guys. Time to sleep now.” Yoseob instructed as they were finished watching a horror movie.

“Hyung…. That was a great movie!” Dongwoon commented and yawned.

As they went to their beds, they noticed that you were already sleeping on Junhyung’s bed. They were all jaw-dropped at the sight and all looked at Junhyung. He gave out a glare.

“What?” he asked as he positioned the mattress beside his bed.

“Is she seriously sleeping there?” Yoseob asked, still holding that blank face of his.

“Is there something wrong with a girl sleeping on a bed?” he asked.

“Eo-eobseoyo(N-Nothing)… But of all places, in your bed?” Hyunseung said as he head for his bed.

“Aishh. It’s fine with me anyway.” Junhyung said as he covered himself in his blanket.

“Hyung, I should just let her sleep on my bed.” Kikwang insisted as he went towards her, probably gonna carry you, but Junhyung threw Kikwang a pillow at him.

“Don’t disturb her!” Junhyung shouted and immediately slapped his mouth to prevent you from waking.

“I… will… get you for this!...” you mumbled in your sleep, everyone sighed with relief.

“Enough now, we don’t want her being all grumpy…” Doojoon said in a low voice.

 

As everyone was asleep, Junhyung turned to face you and he kind of smiled as he mouthed,

 

“Good night.”

 

_______________

 

A/N: Finally! Updated after two days? :)) haha, so how is it? Aww. I promise to do better. :] Though I didn't put Kikwang's POV as to why he suddenly confessed, I'm sure you guys might get the picture... Okay, I'll continue writing all night now.. :] Because I might have to be typing this in some other place... Its almost school, can't wait! ^^"