Collision

My Life as a K-Pop Idol

 

“Okay stop! That was perfect!” Your dance coordinator looked on happily at you three. All of you were dripping with sweat and you felt so close to collapsing, but finally, you guys were able to perfectly get the choreography of your song!

He finally let you guys rest and you just dropped down to the floor, too tired to hold yourself up anymore. There were huge dark circles around your eyes. You didn’t get a good night’s rest because of that unexpected call.

You put your hand over your eyes to block the light. The studio was definitely too bright for your liking. You heard a body flop down right next to you.

“Unnie, you need to drink some water. You look exhausted.” You felt a cold water bottle being pressed on your cheek and you opened your eyes. Hana was sitting cross legged in front of you with a small smile on her face.

*How can she still be so happy after that extraneous work out?* Shaking your head at the smiling girl, you sat up to take a drink of the cold water.

*Ah that feels so amazing.* Your eyes were closed as you pressed the cold bottle to your forehead.

“Okay everyone, that’s a wrap. We’re done for today, so go on and do what you need to.” The choreographer said and everyone quickly began pack their things.

*Ugh I just want to stay on this cool ground and sleep.* But before you could even attempt it, you felt yourself being pulled up.

“Come on -----. Didn’t you say you have to hurry up and study after practice?” You hear Eun Hee say and your eyes snapped open.

“What time is it now Eun Hee unnie?” You asked worriedly.

“It’s past 5 in the afternoon.” You immediately got up from the floor and raced up to you grab all of your things.

“I have a study session with Min suh today at 6! I can’t be late. Thanks unnie! Bye everyone!” You called out as you ran out of the studio, trying to stuff all of your things in your duffle bag. As you turned around the corner, you bumped into someone and some of your things fell down.

“I’m really sorry about that.” You bent down to pick up the shirt that feel down, but before you reached it, someone already had it on their hands. You stood back up and smiled at the stranger who was handing you your shirt back.

“It’s no problem. Please be careful next time.” The person in front of you was an extremely cute guy. He seemed familiar to you and suddenly you remembered who he was.

“You’re Mir from Mblaq right?” You asked excitedly. You had a huge smile on your face, proud of yourself for recognizing him.

Mir was stunned. He thought that you had one of the most beautiful smiles he had ever seen.  Your eyes light up and your whole face just radiate happiness.

“Yes I am.” He said shyly. Before you could reply back, you heard your phone ringing and almost cursed when you saw Min-suh calling.

“I’m ----- by the way. It was really nice meeting you! Hope to meet you again someday!” You called out as you continued your run to your dorm. You answered Min-suh and told her that you were getting ready and about to leave for your study date.

You didn’t notice that Mir looked at you until you disappeared around another corner. *She’s really beautiful. Is she new here?* He thought with a small smile on his face.