Change of Plans

My Life as a K-Pop Idol

 

“What do you think about the music video idea?” The President asked. He looked at you three with a small smile on his face.

“Big Bang here helped come up with the idea and our writers just fleshed it out. They want to take a peek and see how their ideas turned out.”

“We all think that it’s a really good idea president. We all are excited to shoot it.” Eun Hee answered. You were still in shock.

*I’m going to kiss Kyuhyun? My first kiss is going to be with him?* You didn’t know how you felt about that fact.

“Eun Hee, can we take a look at the script?” G-Dragon asked her. She handed him the script, looking at you worriedly because you still have not said anything.

“How about you -----? How do you find the script?” T.O.P asked you.  You snapped out of your little trance and blushed when you saw that everyone’s attention was at you.

“I—uh—I think it’s nice…” You said and forced yourself to smile. “Really great idea oppas!” You tried to say excitedly. T.O.P smiled, glad that you liked their idea for your groups first ever music video.

“I heard from the director that the role have been determined. Who’s who?” The president looked at you three and Hana answered.

“----- unnie will be playing the main girl and Eun Hee unnie and I will be playing her two best friends.”

“Ah so ----- was picked to be the main lead. Congrats.”  The president said with a small smile directed towards you.

Everyone was startled when they heard someone shout a little too loudly.

“----- will be kissing the main lead? What?” T.O.P and Taeyang turned to look at Seungri who was holding the script in their hands. They both had worried looks on their faces as they stared at Seungri.

“Oh look at you -----. You haven’t even fully debuted and already kissing a top idol. How lucky.” Seungri teased you. You just blushed, still unsure on how you felt about it.

“President, we didn’t have any kiss scene put in our original idea.” Taeyang said as he looked at the president.

“The writers of the music video thought that a kiss is necessary to get the full impact.”

“I don’t think it’s necessary at all.” T.O.P said with a serious look on his face. He did not at any circumstance want you to be kissing any guy.

“Yes president. I don’t think there needs to be a kiss scene in this music video.” Taeyang added.

“I think we need to tell the writers to revise this scene and take out the kiss scene.” T.O.P almost let his anger show through as he pictured you kissing Kyuhyun.

“Woah, I didn’t think it would be big problem. I didn’t think you guys would mind too much if some of your ideas get changed a little bit.” The president stared at the two guys that were protesting that part of the video.

“I think we should ask ----- if she agrees for the kiss.” All eyes were on you again and you just stared at them with wide eyes. *Crap, what do I say? If I say I mind will the president will definitely get mad at me! Better say I don’t mind.*

“I don’t mind it president. If the writers think it’s a good idea for the video, I don’t see why not.” You answered carefully.

“----- doesn’t mind, so I don’t think you two should as well.” The president said. He was about to stand up and leave the room but Taeyang stopped him.

“President, I don’t think it’s a good idea. This will create some fan girls of Kyuhyun to hate ----- and not like QT3 in general. I feel as if taking out the kiss will benefit them more that having it.” The president seemed to take that into consideration. T.O.P looked at Taeyang and went along with his ideas.

“Yes president. Super Junior is a really popular group with lots of fangirls. If one of the girls were to kiss him, they would definitely get jealous and bad mouth QT3.” T.O.P hoped that this argument would convince the president to call off the kiss.

“Do you guys really think that it will happen?”  The president turned to look at the rest of Big Bang.

“I agree with Taeyang and T.O.P president. It would be more beneficial for there to be no kiss. There will be a lot of fangirls that will start to hate QT3.” G-Dragon answered truthfully. He has seen how vicious some fangirls were and he didn’t want to bring that on QT3, especially since they are only about to debut. The president thought about it carefully.

“That will be a problem.” He said out loud. T.O.P almost shouted out in happiness while Taeyang carefully hid his smirk.

“President, how about instead of ending it with them kissing, the ending should be with them getting closer and closer to kiss, but the video blacks out before you know for sure if they do.” Daesung suggested. Having such a famous idol like Kuyhyun would definitely benefit QT3. With having such an unsure ending of whether or not they kissed, it will create hype with people wanting to know for sure and will cause the video to be the talk of the media.

The president turned to look at Daesung, contemplating his idea.

“That’s not such a bad idea Daesung. What do you guys think about it?” The president turned to look at the girls and you nodded your head at him.

“I do like that idea better president.” *At least I won’t lose my first kiss in a video with someone I barely know, even if it is Kyuhyun.* You thought gratefully. Eun Hee and Hana agreed with you as well.

“Well, since the girls agree to it, I think we should make that change. I’m going to go tell the director about that little change.”

*At least they are not going to be kissing anymore.* T.O.P thought with a small relieved sigh. He still wasn’t happy that you were going to pretend to be in love with Kyuhyun but he couldn’t do anything about it. The president had been trying to get QT3 to be more involved with other groups from other companies. This would help QT3 gain more popularity and get them to be more known in the entertainment industry.

Taeyang was thinking along the same lines as T.OP. Just thinking about you showing another guy with love gave him a bad feeling.

“So~ ------ How do you feel about having Kyuhyun as your love interest in the music video?” Sungri asked. He wagged his eyebrows, trying to make you blush.

You just shook your head at him.

“Aish Sungri-oppa. Of course I’m happy. I mean, which girl would not be happy with having Kyuhyun from Super Junior as their love interest in a video.” You told him truthfully. T.O.P frowned at you.

“Ah so you’re the typical fangirl -----? What are you going to do when you see him? Squeal and ask for his autograph?” T.O.P asked with a little bitter tone.

“That would be completely unprofessional oppa. I wouldn’t do that.” You gave a little smirk though and looked at Hana.

“Although that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be squealing in my head.” You told her.

“I’m on the same boat as you Unnie!” She whispered back at you. T.O.P heard you two and couldn’t help but purse his lips and stare at you two with a disapproving glare.

“Are you going to act the same way with him as you did with me -----?” Taeyang turned away from his conversation with Daesung and G-Dragon and faced you.

“Of course not oppa! You’re my ultimate bias!” You assure him. T.O.P frowned when he heard that. He knew that Taeyang was your bias and hearing it always put him in a bad mood.

“Good. Wouldn’t want to have your adoration taken from me now do I? Promise me?” He said jokingly. You just shook your head at him. Ever since finding out that he was your ultimate bias, he had been teasing you about it constantly. You started to get used to it and learned to just play along with him.

“I promise that you, Taeyang-oppa, will always be my number one bias.” You said with a small joking smile. He laughed at you and messed up your hair.

“Glad to hear that.” He gave you his heart melting eye smile and you just shook your head at him again.

“You know I still don’t get what you like so much about Taeyang. It’s his muscles isn’t it?” T.O.P teasingly asked, still trying to figure out what it was about Taeyang that you admired so much.

“I like his voice oppa and he’s a really great dancer.” You answered truthfully. He frowned at your answer. *Damn, two things I can’t beat him in!*

“No I bet it’s his muscles isn’t it? You ert.” T.O.P just continued to tease you and Taeyang joined him. He started to flex his arms and give you a little smile.

“You like this don’t you ----?” Taeyang got right in your face and continued to flex his arms. You laughed at their silliness and pushed Taeyang away.

“Oppa stop!”You said between laughs as he continued to make poses showing of his muscles.

“Wah! I didn’t know our little ----- was like this. Liking a man for his body!” Eun Hee joined in on the teasing and you looked at her mortified.

“Unnie! Not you too!” You said. Hana just giggled at the silliness of her unnie and her oppas.

“Alright, Alright I’ll stop now. We need to head out now and work on some things. We’ll see you three later.” Taeyang gave you one last heart stopping smile and headed towards where Daesung, Sungri and G-Dragon was.

“Behave yourself okay -----? You two Hana. I better not be hearing any squealing when Kyuhyun comes.” T.O.P warned you two.

“We promise oppa!” You two waited until her turned his back to head with the rest of the group before looking at each other and giggling.

“Well, at least we promise that Oppa can’t hear it.” Hana whispered to you. You gave each others high fives. Eun Hee just shook her head at her two dongsaengs and their antics.

“Alright we need to go back to studying the script. You both don’t want to embarrass yourself in front of Kyuhyun now do you?”