TEASER 002

SOUL | 영혼 | SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP | STORY START

A group of trainees gathered around, clapping and chanting along with the music of Super Junior's Sorry Sorry as a girl danced flawlessly to the beat of the music. Hair-rising, heart-stopping, spine-tingling; those were the emotions of the trainees that were watching her dance. It could be safe to assume that she is as good or better than SNSD's Hyoyeon or f(x)'s Victoria, as she dances with absolute point precision and flawlessness. The chanting and clapping grew louder as she began to execute the choreography to the famous chorus of the song, "Naega michyeo michyeo baby ~ " She struck a pose as the music ended, not bothering to go past that point. The trainees cheered and clapped as she bowed her head slightly to them, feeling rather elated and thankful that there was a crowd watching her dance. "Okay guys, I'll be going now. Besides, you still have some work cut out for you."

They all groaned as she said those words. For them, it would be another grueling and tiring day as a trainee. She bit back the urge to sigh, realizing those days were almost over for her, at least. But after all the years she had gone through for auditioning and then suddenly leaving the company, she realized it might not have been so bad that she's finally going to debut soon with the other chosen trainees. She headed outside the dance studio and gave a short wave at the trainees who were watching her dance. She looked at the time and realized that she, along with the other trainees that were chosen for SOUL, has a photoshoot to go to. 

"Eotteok eottokhajyo ~ Tteollineun naneunyo ~ Dugeun dugeungeoryeo bamen jamdo mot irujyo ~"

She was slightly taken by surprise when she heard her phone beginning to ring. Quickly, she fished out her cellphone from her pocket and pressed the 'answer' key. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyun Ah unnie, where are you? You were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago." Luna said with a slight frantic tone in her voice. Hyun Ah shifted her phone slightly as she grabbed her bag and headed outside the building. "Don't worry, Luna-sshi. I'm already on my way there. Don't fret too much."

From the other line of the phone, Hyun Ah could almost feel the Main Vocalist of f(x) frowning. "You better hurry up, unnie. Your manager is almost going to lose it, and Chaerin unnie's fretting about how come your not on time."

"Aish, didn't I say don't worry too much?" Hyun Ah said, slightly irritated. Since Luna was already half expecting that kind of outburst from the soon-to-be Main Dancer of SOUL, she just sighed. "I'm not the one who's worrying too much. It's your manager and Chaerin unnie who's worrying."

"Right..." Hyun Ah replied, unconvinced that Luna was not at all worry about her punctuality. "Besides, who else are there?"

"Well, Victoria unnie's here, along with the rest of the chosen trainees and a couple of idols..." Luna trailed off as someone shouted over the background. Hyun Ah could almost literally felt that Luna was grimacing over whatever that person was saying. "Photoshoot's going to start in ten minutes, unnie. Hurry up."

"Right, right." Was all Hyun Ah could say. After all, she's not that dumb to know that it would already start sooner or later. "Who's going up first?"

"Yoona unnie's up first."

A wry smile found its way up to Hyun Ah's lips as she entered the building where they will hold the photoshoot. 'Of course, Yoona's going first. She's not the 'Nation's Litte Goddess' for nothing,' She mentally chided to herself. But even if she is her little sister and basically every other guy's ideal type of a girl, Hyun Ah knows that Yoona is more than just a pretty face. Since young, the two sisters were always compared to each other. Not that she cared much of what they say, Hyun Ah always knew that she can do much better than whatever her younger sister could do. Besides she is more than just a pretty face or her older sister.

'I can do much better.'

----

 

AUTHOR'S CORNER

Okay, I'll be really honest with myself. This turns out to be shorter and a lot worse than the first teaser I had put up. I think my skills on writing has drastically dropped. TT

Anyways, I did my best. And thank you for those who subscribed and commented on this story. I know it has been days since I've updated, but after I came back alive to this website, I'm starting to feel the motivation to write again. ^^

I already decided the third member of SOUL. She's going to be the Triple Threat of SOUL. ;)

Keep an eye out for her profile and teaser, which will be out soon. :D