INTERVIEW: THE LEADER, VISUAL AND MAKNAE

SOUL | 영혼 | SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP | STORY START

The sound of cameras being clicked resonated across the room, occasional blinding flashes of light being made as pictures were being taken. In the press conference table, three girls stood side by side, smiling as the photographers took various pictures of them. Then, their manager gestured them to take a seat as the questions begun.

"How do you feel about your debut?" One of the reporters aksed. Hyun Ah let out a small smile, saying, "We're excited to finally be able to put out a single and we hope our first album would become a success."

"When are you expecting for your album to be released?"

"We're expecting the release date to be around late July or early August," Their manager answered for them.

"Hyun Young-sshi, many artists come out with a collaborated single soon after their debut. Are you planning to do this any time to boost your popularity?" 

"Ah, we aren't entirely sure with that. We may or we may not. You'll just have to wait and see," Hyun Ah answered, winking at them. 

"Who is the oldest and the youngest of the group?" Another reporter asked.

"Hyun Ah unnie, also known as Hyun Young, is the oldest. She's also our leader. Hyeomin, or otherwise known as MinT." Xiong Mao said, elbowing the young girl lightly.

"MinT-ah, are you treated well as the youngest?"

"My unnies are my family. Even though they're not the sweetest bunch around," Hyeomin giggled as Xiong Mao pouted fakely. "They're really supportive and loving. I love them dearly and they treat me better than any other people have."

"Are you saying that the people such as the staff aren't supportive?"

"No, no, no," Hyeomin said with a laugh. "They're also like my family as well."

"What about the other idols from your label, such as Girls' Generation or Super Junior?" 

"Girls' Generation are like our role models. They have so much success that their advices are always welcome." Xiong Mao answered. "Super Junior has been so much as well. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook... all the members of Super Junior had actually helped us with vocal practices and dance sessions." 

"So do you think you will be doing a collaboration with any of those two groups?"

"Like I said, you'll just have to wait and see." Hyun Ah said.

"Are any of you romantically interested in any of the boy groups of your label, such as TVXQ, Super Junior, SHINee, or the newly-debuted EXO?"

The three girls looked at each other and laughed. 

Xiong Mao answered. "They're super cute, I'll give you that. But right now, we're just focusing on our success and promotions."

"So does that mean you're all single?"

Hyeomin nodded. "Yes."

 

"There's word that you'll soon all be starring on a TV reality show that is featuring another group. Would you mind confirming who that group is?"

"The group hasn't confirmed their appearance yet, so I'm afraid not." Their manager said.

"Which show will it be?"

"I also can't release that information. Due to the release of SOUL's debut song, they'll be working hard on a their first album for all their fans as well as this reality show. We hope they accomplish their dreams and succeed to the highest of their ability. That'll be all for today. Thank you."

The three girls stood up, bowing as chorus their thanks as the cameras continued to flash.

----

AUTHOR'S CORNER:

The special interview is done! Not exactly what I visualized it would be, but at least I did my best!

For those who were wondering why Jinkyo, Sung Hwa and Chaerin weren't in the interview, they weren't present because this interview is especially reserved for the Leader, Visual and Maknae on the future plans for SOUL.

Also, here's the final listing of positions in SOUL:

Im Hyun Ah (Hyun Young): Leader, Main Dancer, Vocalist

Kang Chaerin: Lead Vocalist

Lee Sung Hwa (Arisu): Main Vocalist

Xiong Mao (Xianrin): Visual, Main Rapper, Vocalist

Seo Jinkyo: Sub Dancer, Sub Vocalist

Park Hyeomin (MinT): Maknae, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist

Yeah ~ Now the story will officially start in the next chapter! Stay tune everyone!