SOUL: 2ND MEMBER

SOUL | 영혼 | SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP | STORY START

SOUL'S SECOND MEMBER REVEALED!

by certified_dreamer - May 8, 2012 at 11: 59 PM                                                                   582012 views | 1012 comments

A minute before midnight strikes, SOUL decided to reveal their second member!

Girls' Generation's Im Yoona's older sister, Im Hyun Ah, is confirmed to be the second member of SOUL. Even before she had debuted with the rest of the members of SOUL, Hyun Ah is already making a name for herself as "the trainee who comes and goes as she pleases". She was said to debut with Girls' Generation, but only to be replaced by her younger sister, Im Yoona, after she had terminated her contract. However, now that she's back in the idol scene, let's see if she is just as talented as she is pretty like the Nation's Little Goddess!

Super Junior's Yesung on Hyun Ah's talents: "From what I heard, Hyun Ah has been very interested in the music and entertainment scene since she was still young. She is definitely a capable vocalist, but she is best when she dances. Hyun Ah's dancing has always been mind-blowing and amazing to the point that you could just do nothing and watch her in awe. I can also see where SNSD's Yoona inherited her beauty from. She definitely lives up by her name as the 'Nation's Noona'."

Super Junior's Kyuhyun on Hyun Ah's Personality: "Hyun Ah's really competitive, that's for sure. She's really prideful and stubborn (probably even more stubborn than me) and she wouldn't take no for an answer. She's also very dedicated and she would settle at nothing other than absolute perfection. She can also be intimidating yet awe-strucking at the same time. She's a know-it-all and street smart, and she could also be insensitive towards others' feelings. Heck, she's also like the toughest girl in the world. But all in all, Hyun Ah's also like all of us, an imperfect person."

Below is Hyun Ah's Profile:

Full Name: Im Hyun Ah

Stage Name: Hyun Young

Position: Main Dancer; Vocalist

Age: 23

Date of Birth: July 7, 1988

Place of Birth: Gangwon-do, South Korea

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Fanclub Name: Youngstar

Fanclub Color: Electric Yellow

 

-----

AUTHOR'S CORNER:

SOUL's second member is now revealed!

Surprise, surprise! I updated a day earlier than I planned out it to be.

Congratulations to AKApop for  being the Main Dancer of SOUL!

But don't get discouraged yet. There are still other positions available, and I'm still picking them out. Apply while you still can!

Expect a teaser or two in the next few days.