I'm Fine

Love Like This

I'm Fine.

 

All people relived to find out Park Bom return to her old self again. She starts playing around showing her 8 dimensional sides and making people around her laugh at her humorous act. She teasing and bullying Dara and Minzy all the time until them near to angry. Its revenge time for her lately spiritless self and to the fact she couldn’t see Jiyong often and pick on him.

About her and Jiyong, They come back to their normal state again, Park Bom happy to find out she already adapting to the fact that Jiyong already have a girlfriend and spend less time with her. She just was sulking because Jiyong didn’t sharing story with her about his love life.

She does envy him. Thinking how no one has approaches her after she accepted as a trainee in YG and now debuted. She biting her lips, maybe it’s her fault. Busy on reaching his her dream and losing interest in relationship?

I can’t believe this. What her age again? Half of 50? She have to market herself or else she died single and leaving no memories of love on her love age.

Dara’s scream chase away her thought, Dara was chasing over Seungri in the studio, she get up

“Seungri, have you found Dara a guy?”

“You know, se7en oppa haven’t revert me, surely he busy with unni” she pouted her lips

“Find someone for me too” she pleaded Seungry, “pleasseee..”

What made you suddenly wanting a boyfriend nuna?” out of nowhere, TOP suddenly appear with an expected question

Gulp, she giving him her sweetest smile,

“Yahh!!! Don’t you know how old I am this year?????” she yelled to TOP face and running away fast to Chearin back.

“I know your getting old ajhumma” he closed his ears and

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!” as expected of Park Bom, her yell full the studio deafening their ear

“Yaah!! Park Bom recovered from her sick day already?” someone yelling from the door,

“Oppa.. help” Minzy run to him, pleading for pity,

“Be good today, here my girlfriend” Kiko show up entering the studio..

The studio quiet for a second,

“Owh, it Mrs. Kwon, hi, im Park Bom, 2ne1 main vocal” Park Bom walk like a model and turn around before smiling shyly shove hand to shake hand with the model. Her funny act making all of them laughing and loosen up the awkward situation.

“Me and Jiyong know each other for almost 5 years now, is he treating you nicely?” Park Bom finally can win over her feeling and act normally like her old self, smirking to Jiyong, she put her hand on Kiko shoulder,

“If he treat you bad, feel free to tell me, I’ll karate him chop chop for you” she giving Jiyong a death warning look

Kiko laughing, cannot hold her laughter anymore, “You’re sure are interesting unni”

***

 

TOP POV

I don’t understand what Jiyong motive bringing the women here, is he intending to break nuna heart again. But, suddenly, watching how nuna acting around the couple, I can feel that she not faking it and seriously she comfortable with it. Is nuna already get over of Jiyong? Crap, then Jiyong in trouble. Seriously.

Watching Kiko happily mingle around with the girls and Jiyong that keep taking glance to somebody-that-he-should-confess, I wonder if Kiko didn’t aware or just ignoring her boyfriend clearly staring at other girls.

Park Bom sure showing her antic acts to the new known girl and she shouldn’t behave such in front of her love rivals, but I can see how Jiyong overjoyed watching her.

 

Park Bom POV

Its getting late and finally Jiyong ask to leave, Kiko a bit reluctant to go but he keeps saying about flying back to Japan. His girlfriend already immersed with us and im also going along well with her. I don’t know why but she seems favorable me than the others of 2ne1. Or maybe its because of my friendship with Jiyong?

To tell the truth, I’m quite sad because Jiyong didn’t really care or concerned about me like old days but now I’m get it, that he have a girlfriend to priorities.

 

Author Note: Sorry for the short updates, I'm quite lazy :) Will update again soon <3