Kiss?

Love Like This

Glancing at her watch, Park Bom sighed ‘why time running too slow’. She still can’t break the ice with Lee Wan. What she don’t know, Lee Wan keep observing her, he kind of give up,

“Bommie,” he calling her slowly near to whisper, Park Bom looking at him,

“This won’t work out, don’t you think so?” He looking he with a sad eyes, Park Bom can’t look in his eyes, she shrugged

“But, can we try first?” his voice slightly begging, Park Bom just nodded, she can’t do this, she think. Lee Wan shows her his phone,

“Maybe I can get your mobile number?” she just give in, honestly she not really there with Lee Wan, just her body but her soul going wander.

“Call or text me later” she smile when Lee Wan sent her back to her dorm,

“Thanks for today” she waving to him. Park Bom runs happily to her room, finally free from awkwardness, jumping to her bed and sleep.

 

Minzy go back to their dorm as their room so dark, she wonder when will her unni going back from her date as they have a dinner with Big Bang tonight. Par Bom didn’t reply her messages, worried, she dialed her unni number and shocked as hear phone ringing inside her unni room. Minzy end the call and knock the door.

“Unni, are you okay?” Minzy yelling outside of the room, not long after, Park Bom open the door rubbing her eyes.

“Unni, you’re sleeping?” Park Bom smiling looking at her,

“When did you come back?” Park Bom raises her two fingers, Minzy eyes wide open,

“Eee, that early, Yay..” the maknae hugs her unni,

“We have a dinner with Big Bang member tonight, go take shower” Minzy run to her room, she also have to prepared, before completely lost in her room, she showing only head and yell,

“Jiyong oppa just comeback from Japan” that made Park Bom fully wake up.

 

Getting ready for the dinner, Park Bom can’t decided what to wear tonight, she a bit nervous to think Jiyong reaction about her having blind date. She pick few clothes, putting them on her bed  and staring at it can’t decide which to wear, she pick the white blouse, short to her thigh level showing her flawless leg. Everyone knows about her beautiful legs though.

Applying some makeup, she trying to reduce makeup for a natural look. Going out from her room she can see Minzy in her usual clothes. As minzy looking at her, she raised her eyebrow,

“Wow, you’re so sweet unni, look younger” Par Bom went to her and

“Minzy!! Hurry up!!” Park Bom yelling to her ear made Minzy run after her..

Their house bell rang and CL and Dara already there waiting for them.

“How yours date unni?”CL question making her getting a death glare from her unni, Dara laughing hardly, she know there must be something wrong since her best friend message her several times while dating.

Dara driving quietly and CL and Minzy try to persuade Park Bom to tell them about the date.

“It’s not okay, seriously” Park Bom answer angrily

“It’s awkward..” and no one try to ask anymore.

Finally they reach the dinner place. As their stepped in the reserved place, it’s not only big bang but also Se7en, their looking to her and Park Bom know she was the target, she bit her lower lips, she can see Jiyong looks moody there and Se7en glare made her guilty with what she’ve done to her blind date.

Everyone take their seats and the only seat left is beside Jiyong and Se7en, she walk to them and Se7en help her to push the chair to made her easily sit.

“Nuna how was your date?” Park Bom frowned, the noisy Seungri don’t know how to keep quiet,

“Good” she said as she being busy going through the menu, don’t know why but she heard Jiyong gasped when Seungri ask her that but she have no courage to turn to see his face.

“Just now unni said not okay” it’s CL voice, Park Bom lifted her face looking at her, but CL pretending not to know anything.

 

Jiyong POV

I heard the door opened and I only can see her. She so beautiful in her dresses, she look like her 4 years ago, when I first working with her in our MV. She really sweet like that with less make up. Her beautiful flawless leg really out of ordinary, deep in my heart I didn’t like it when people staring at her beautiful parts.

I don’t know why she looking guilty with unhappy look at her face. I know my face losses all my sweetest and coolness, just cold and frown but I can’t help it. I didn’t expect her to going on a date. What did I do? I made the wrong move.  She sitting beside me and I can’t see her face, I want to but I just can’t.

I gasped when Seungri ask about her dates. I kind of scared if she admits everything okay. I feel relieved when she answered okay so plainly, I feel something is not right.

 

“Oppa, unni feel awkward with him” ‘Oh crap Cl really wants to reveal her secret, Park Bom start to sweat. Everyone just laughed while Se7en busily ordering.

“A beer please” Park Bom shock hearing Jiyong order, she turning looking at him, he just smirked to her. Park Bom feel something wrong with him, is Kiko dumped him??

They were eating in a quiet situation while Jiyong drink his beer nonstop.

 

TOP POV

I’m watching Jiyong nonstop drinking her beer, is he intending to get drunk tonight? I don’t know what to do with him. Park Bom nuna keep glancing at him, I know she worried about him as he rarely behaves as such.

As nuna eating without appetite, I made a plan with the others to leave them both. Jiyong obviously like her and that why he behave like that and without telling anyone about him liking her, everyone still knows.

I’m changing glare with Se7en hyung, he nodding.

 

A knock sound shocking everyone, it’s Jiyong knocked his head to the table, he drunk already as he already drink 3 bottle beer. Park Bom really worried, she tries to wake him up.

Hearing a sound of dragged chairs, Park Bom looks up with frowned face,

“Where are you going?, Jiyong drunk here ” TOP looking at her and talk without emotions,

“Nuna, we going to karaoke now, can you please take care of Jiyong?” Ha? Are they planning to leave me with this drunken man, alone? Park Bom lifts her head looking at TOP,

“How can I take care of him?” She shriek out a little,

“You see, he drunk and I can’t bring him back, myself..” her face worriedly,

“We will come back later, we won’t be long” TOP smirked at her and Park Bom can only watch they gone, she don’t want to leave alone with Jiyong but she can’t leave him alone.

Sitting back at her place beside the drunken man, she tries to wake up him.

“Jiyong wake up” Park Bom shaking his body but Jiyong won’t wake up. She plays with his hair. Sitting bored waiting Jiyong to wake up and 10-20 minutes gone. Sighed deeply, she poked Jiyong cheek and Jiyong open his eyes.

“Nuna..”

 

Author Note: Hello all, how the story goes? It is okay? any suggestion?  Thanks for reading <3