It Never Started

Love Like This

Her’s only

Park bom remember how lonely she was on her 21 birthday, she new in YG and she just trainee back then. Not everyone knows her and her birthday celebration is only with her family and relative. She reminded how jiyong handed her birthday present after she proves that she is nuna to him.

It’s already a month or so she officially in her 21. That morning, she come to the company to practice at least to warm up her voice and vocal when the happy Jiyong come to the studio and drag her to the company kitchen, there are the Big Bang member singing Happy Birthday songs for her. Finished the song, Jiyong rapping really make her happy.

Happy Birthday nuna, 1 month late celebration, special occasion only for you

Oh my lady, (Jiyong whispered)

You’re turning 21 but you’re always the sweetest..

The celebration is simple and there only Big Bang and her but Park Bom won’t forget the moment. Later on, she found out that Jiyong is the one that want to do it.

Jiyong POV

Once Park Bom showing me her prove of she is nuna for me, I frowned to see her birthday date, I hardly believe I didn’t know it and her birthday passed 3 weeks already.

Its 24/03 and suddenly there’s a light bulb in my head, how about celebrating her 21 and a month?

He was busy investigating Park Bom activities on the 24/04 and also assign task to his Big Bang members, Seungri is the most complaining one but he help a lot. TOP helping him deciding on present and most important is Jiyong force each of Big Bang giving present to Park Bom.

What he like the most is, he already have a song for her, a brief one but he like the message convey in the lyrics.

That how Park Bom get close to Jiyong, every year, he would give her something on her birthday and celebrating it with her even though he busy after debuted. They become best friend and they would always hanging up together and find each other when got problem. Everyone in YG know how close they are and sometime making fun for them as a couple.

End of flashback

At Present

“Hey, it’s better for you to rest Bommie, this is for you” Jiyong look at Bommie tired face, she have been practicing her vocal and dance since morning and now, it’s going to 5pm. Jiyong waiting for Bommie to take the corn flavor drink but she didn’t even looking at him.

“Bommie, if you didn’t rest now, I drink this CORN flavor drink”, Jiyong pronounce corn a little bit louder and there, Bommie finally turn to him,

“Did you say corn just now?” she walking to him, “you make me hungry,” she take the drink from his hand, smirking.

“Treat me something good please,” Bommie making cute face and flickering her eyes. Jiyong laughing at her cute act.

“Now, now, let’s go, I have to practice in 20 minutes” and Bommie spout, to watch her, Jiyong shout

“Yah, nuna!!, stop making face, you’re not cute!!” Bommie give him karate chop chop.

At the cafeteria, Bommie busy making choice, unable to decide, she..

“1 butter bun and 1 butter corn please”, her order making Jiyong poke her

“weh, do not eat too much, else you can’t wear the clothes” he whispering at her ear, again she making face.

“Then, I’ll help you eat” he paid the food and wink at Bommie

“Don’t –touch-my-food!!!” Bommie gave him warning with a glare

How he love to , making her tension and at last he love to see she making face. Funny but cute. Jiyong watching her eat and chuckle on how she eating the corn without looking around anymore. She just finishes eating the corn when a group of boy came.

“I know you were here hyung”, its Seungri voice, Bommie turn and smile,

“He spend me late lunch” smirk,

“Hyung, not fair, you’re never treat us anything”, protest Seungri Jiyong stand up and pat Seungri shoulder,

“I know you can afford it” seungri frowned and mumbling “so, bommie nuna can’t afford it ha??”

Pretending not to hear anything Jiyong,

“Let’s go practicing” and he walk like a boss in front of them.

***

“Jiyong, thanks for the treat” Bommie shout from the practice room door,

“Good bye everyone” she winked and waved to them. She is going to go back at their dorm. She already here for almost 3 years and Jiyong is the only one best friend she ever had.  He been watching and taking care of her almost of the time, well when it comes to age, of course she is the nuna, but didn’t look one.

At the practicing room,

“Park Bom really slow right jiyong” TOP patted Jiyong shoulder

“She didn’t have clue that you like her” Jiyong just sigh,

“She is a nuna though”

“Surely she does not have any thought about your liking to her” TOP nonstop talking made Jiyong tension, his thought messing his dance.

“ayoo hyung, you’re annoying” the handsome man frowned.

***

“I think im might have going to get a girlfriend hyung” Jiyong talk privately to TOP on one of the afternoon, rest time after again and again recording. Top look at him, a serious man look,

“Are you going to give up on her?” he asked with a serious tone, he saw that jiyong look helplessly tired lately,

“Are you getting tired of her already even though nothing started among you yet?” jiyong look on the wall, blank.

“I just want to know, what she think about me” he giving up a small smile.

“There, you know about the rumors about me and kiko?” while at japan tour, they’ve taken a photo together and it’s leaked to the internet.

“Should I use this chance?” TOP on the other hand, disagree with the idea, he know that there must be a way for Jiyong but he didn’t say anything. Looking at the quiet TOP, Jiyong sighed,

“You’re not helping at all hyung”

***

Park bom really happy to learn that she will be debuted soon, she met sandara, chaerin and mizny already. They will be in the group 2ne1, the girls that leading 21st century. She is just the main vocal though but she still happy.

She knows that her playing time will be restricted but she was so happy to think that her dreams will come true. Thinking about debuting, she remember Jiyong, he was the one that supported her all the time. Be with her when she cry and down, praising her voice when she get tired of practicing and remind her to exercise when she over eating. Jiyong would always treat her corn, when she get scolded and have to exercise or practice all day long, he let her to lean to him and crying. To think the truth, she is not being nuna to jiyong but become his younger sister. What a shame, but she love it.

It’s been almost a month she not seeing jiyong and regretfully jiyong also didn’t messaging or call her at all, she feel sad but her time is too packs, they just having finished recording their song and the MV also just done and there she still awake at the shooting place.

“Bommie..” Sandara come to her and put her chin on her shoulder

“Bommie.. I’m sleepy” Park Bom chuckle and whisper

“Me too” but her mind went on, ‘I miss you jiyong’