Find me a boyfriend

Love Like This

It’s been a week’s already and It’s hard to breath whenever they in the same place. Suddenly, Park Bom feels awkward with the presence of Jiyong. She was struggling trying to understand her unusual self. A very small matter put her in such situation.

‘Haisy, I’m not being myself’ sighing, she trying to take a deep breath and get her grip back.

“Nuna, I miss you” Jiyong suddenly stand in front of her. Park Bom stunned,

“It been a month or so I didn’t meet and have chat with you” Park Bom stay quiet looking at him, honestly she missing him too but..

“Sorry for being busy on your party” He smiles widely. Park Bom feels like want to slapping him but remain calm with a fake smile and joy on her face,

“Nuna, why are you so quiet today, you haven’t eaten corn I guess?” Jiyong try to make situation lively but Park Bom seems not in good moods. Obviously not in a mood.

“I’m not in a mood Ji” Park Bom giving him a smirk. Not wanting to play for today.

 

Jiyong POV

Today I come to the company to meet Park Bom specifically, stepped on the practicing room I see her sitting by herself holding a water bottle. She doesn’t seem in a good mood but I miss her and want to chat with her a while but things get upside down. She didn’t really act like always and she a bit slimmer?

What gotten into her?

 

Park Bom POV

I have to act accordingly. Like what I always do but.. what gotten into me…

 

“Dara-ah” Park Bom showing her sad face to her best friend

“I’m not feeling well, im not feeling okay.. what happen to me, I don’t know myself” She feeling like crying. Dara patted her back, she have been witnessed Park Bom situation for almost a week and wondering why

“Easy, easy.. want to hang out tonight? With Se7en?” Park Bom agreed.

Going out to drink that night, Park Bom feel calmer, thanks to her friend and also Se7en spending them drink at the one of private open space restaurant where they can see the entire city. She taking a seat between se7en and Dara, Minzy and CL sitting infront of her when suddenly Se7en talking about he also ask Big Bang member to join them.

When the Big Bang member joined them, Park Bom gets tensed a bit but she can control herself already and smiling to the boys.

“Hi”, she has to at least greet them, nicely. Jiyong take a seat in front of Se7en and she can see his face clearly.

“Oppa, why didn’t you bring your girlfriend?” it was Minzy asking Jiyong

“oppa? I thought you asking me” TOP laughing humorously to lighted the mood.

“Come on Minzy, we all your oppa” he winked to her making Minzy frowned

“I’m asking jiyong oppa because he already introduce his girlfriend and none of you I know having girlfriend openly” her reply making them laugh. Park Bom just listening to their conversation while drinking her yogurt.

“Se7en oppa, do you have anyone to introduce to us?” Dara whispering at Se7en ear and Park Bom heard it,  as she sitting between them.

“Maybe someone for me too” She also leaned a bit to him and whispered the same request as Dara. Se7en turned to them which making the other gang looking at them giving their attention.

“Before that, tell me your ideal, both of you” Se7en asking them with a serious look.

“What is it all about, hyung? I know Dara nuna ideal type, maybe I can help her” Seungri winking at Dara made Se7en turn looking at Park Bom,

“Tell me your type”, Park Bom smile awkwardly, she is not the type of girl that making noise about her ideal type besides she never really have specific ideal type that she want.

“I don’t know” she smile shyly, hers cheek grew rosy

“Unnie, don’t you ever say that you only like your frog husband” warned Minzy making all the boys laughing. Who doesn’t know about her frog husband? Go watched 2ne1 TV!!

“Its not like that..” and suddenly she quiet and thinking for second,

“Someone that love me only” her answer making Se7en laughing loudly. “Bommie, Ideal type that I mean is, the personality or characters of someone that you want to be your boyfriend, like TOP maybe or Jiyong” hearing Jiyong name, she stiffen a bit, she feel that Jiyong looking at her and she looking down. Playing with her legs..

“Umm, Someone who work hard but I don’t have preference regarding appearance or age“ Se7en sighed,

“In that case, I can’t help you Bommie, your ideal is too general,” he got sudden idea

“or maybe,” he looking around to the boys,

“Since you don’t have any preference.., if hardworking guys.. Jiyong made it but he already got kiko”, he keep mumbling watching the big bang members face one to one,

“Maybe you should try with TOP?” and they shrieked out

“TOP??!!” She cried of shocked, TOP also look shocked but he hide it in his cool face, he smiled and bowed to her,

“I’ll make a good boyfriend and husband nuna” he said with a sheepish smile

“Noooooo..” she can’t accept it and they laughing of her.

“I give up” said she and frowning and pouting.

“Maybe somebody out of YG” she whispered to Se7en as soon as the members busy on something else.

 

Jiyong POV

She finally wants a boyfriend? Suddenly I feel disgusted and stupid with the things that I done. Maybe I really did a wrong move, wrong decision. If only I didn’t introduce Kiko as girlfriend, I will be the one that fulfill her ideal criteria. Hardworking and loves her only, that the best words to describe me. He sighed.

He feels like knocking his head on the table.

I’m glaring at TOP when he said that he made a good boyfriend and husband, he knows my feeling and is he doing it purposely?

I saw nuna whispering something to Se7en hyung while the other busying on other things.

 

author note: Hello all, thank you for subscribing my fanfic. Sorry for my grammar and typo error. Stay tuned for next updates :) <3