Kiss = Love ?

Love Like This

 

 

“Nuna..” Park Bom was happy Jiyong already wake up. But she kind of shock when he take her hand and bring it to his lips. Jiyong kiss her hand. She so shocked with Jiyong sudden action. His drunk is the worst even though she never sees him drunk before. She tries to pull her hand from Jiyong grasp but he holds her hand tightly. Jiyong looks around to find out only him and Park Bom there, he smiled naughtily.

This must be TOP and hyung doing, they trying him to make them left alone. Jiyong lifted his head looking at the girl that try hard to pull her hand. Just now he kisses her hand and now the girl look a bit scared. He chuckle.

“Let’s go nuna” Jiyong stand up and didn’t release her hand, Park Bom getting more worried

“Jiyong-ah, are you drunk?” she tried to ask him but rather than answering, he pull her close and put his hand around her waist, tightly. Park Bom shocked again on how he suddenly pulls her tight to his body and now she can feel her heart beating fast. Their bodies really are close and she can feel the heat of Jiyong body.

Jiyong keep his mouth shut as he brings Park Bom to his car. On the other side, Park Bom getting worried when she sees Jiyong car. Is he intending to drive in drunk?

“Jiyong, let’s take taxi..” but Jiyong just open the car door and push her to sit. He bent down to put the seat belt for her but stopped realizing how close their faces are. His heart beating hard as he finds himself staring at her luscious lips. Setting up the seat belt, he caresses Park Bom faces unconsciously.

 

Park Bom POV

My heart racing hard when suddenly he caresses my face. I lifted my face looking at him, only to realize how close we are. Looking at his eyes, I really don’t know how to interpret. It as he was in love..

Jiyong driving silently and I stayed quiet. Honestly I don’t know what to say, he kisses my hand and now I’m worrying where we end up at, since he in a drunken state I suppose?

 

Park Bom awakens from her thought when Jiyong finally stops the cars. They were in front of a huge mansion. She looks around.

“What are we doing here Ji?” she tries to ask Jiyong when he comes to open the door for her but he didn’t speak any word. Watching her stepped out from his cars, he suddenly hug her while Park Bom that trying to stand up nicely still trying to calm her heart shocked when on his action, again.

Park Bom lost her words. Frozen. She doesn’t know what to do, shoving him away or what. Her mind went blank. All she can hear is Jiyong breath and her heart beat. Jiyong loosen the hug, put his hand around her waist and walk inside the mansion.

He made her nuna sit at the comfortable big sofa, the girl look lost in her own thought, as it was her in a drunken state. He can’t hold his feeling anymore and he bent down to kiss her cheek.

Park Bom come back to reality when she feel something soft and cold touching her cheek and frighten to see its Jiyong.

“Ji..” she whisper as Jiyong body weaken, his weight made her laying down and she trapped as Jiyong body on the top of hers.

 

****

Jiyong woken up in the morning and his head feels so heavy. Massaging his head, he remember drinking yesterday making him sighed deeply, still not opening his eyes, he felt a body heat behind him and can feel something soft pressing his back body.

His eyes opened widely, his heart beating fast, ‘im in a trouble’ he thinks, looking down at his body, he don’t have clothes on, he only got his boxer on.

‘Oh , who am I ending up sleeping with last night?’ he pinching his own cheek, trying to wake up from a dream but its hurts, this is the most troublesome for him. He groaned in frustration, not wanting to turn his head to look at the most unfortunate women he’d sleep with. But he has to.

Slowly, he turned his body, carefully as he doesn’t want to wake up the girl. His head full with thinking on apologizing and how to release himself from the trouble. What caught his eyes shocked him.

“Nuna”

 

Jiyong POV

I turned my body slowly and find out Park Bom nuna sleeping beside me. I’ve take a relived deep breath to saw her still in her full dress but my heart beating hard seeing her dresses revealed her thigh showing her black short. Her legs really are beautiful, my mind trying to recall how she ends up sleeping with me and in here?

I’m looking around and realize we were in my private mansion. My aching head won’t allow me to think much. I turned to see my lovely lady, her sleep is not disturbed. I’m fixing her dress as I shouldn’t look at that part without her permission and to save myself before I’m going to lost myself.

Carefully lifting her, I bring her to my room and made her sleep on my king size bed. She is quite light for someone that loves to eat. I’m smile remembering how she loving corn too much. Fixing and covering her with a blanket, I can’t help it but to smile, how happy I am to find myself waking up next to the person that I love. I give her a peck on her forehead as I don’t have the courage to steal a kiss to her lips.

 

Park Bom DREAM

I don’t know where I am. Surround by a mountain of flower, im a very scary cat whenever im alone find myself calm and happy. I’m running around trying to find someone but there is no one. Entering a huge playground that full with roses, suddenly I hear someone singing and the next thing I do is searching for the voice. The voice remind me of someone but I had no idea who. I can see somebody at the very beautiful decorated swings. He was standing there in his white suit, singing. He looking so handsome and I feel that I’m falling for him.

“Bommie” I hear someone calling me, is that him? He is looking at me smiling. He walks to me and I hug him tightly as he was looking at me with a look that full with love.

Suddenly I feel somebody touching my cheek, its cold so I open my eyes,

“Ji..” I’m embarrassed to find I’m hugging him in bare, he smells fresh and he got only towel on.

 

Jiyong POV

I’m singing happily while taking bath, now I’m understands the feeling waking up next to a person I love in the morning. This is his first time sleeping with her alone, before this him and 2ne1 members have several times sleep in their practice room and studio but not as special as today.

Going out after a long bath, I feel so fresh. I walk to the bed and saw Park Bom smiling happily in her sleep. That made me curious, is she woken up already? I bent down to look her closely when she open her eyes and wake up and hug me.

‘What!!’, I’m so happy, is she also loving me?

“Ji..” suddenly she let me go, I looking at her wondering. Her face redden and redder.

“Sorry.. I’m not..” she can't utter anymore words..

 

Author Note: Hi all, too short chapter? is it? Me, myself exited to write this chapter <3 comment please :)