Talking by myself...

Love Like This

<3 LIKE THIS

Featuring : Park Bom, Jiyong GBOM <3

 

Life is no straight and easy corridor along which we travel free and unhampered, but a maze of passages, through which we must seek our way, lost and confused, now and again checked in a blind alley.

But always, if we have faith, a door will open for us, not perhaps one that we ourselves would ever have thought of but one that will ultimately prove good to us.

A.J Cronin

-Who Moved My Cheese?-

 

 

Who moved my cheese?

Love is something that a bit complicated but as far as falling in love, everything is falls to the place. Love, is not important for her for the time being, what really matter is how she going to achieve his longing dreams.

It is too impossible to me to be recognized? Sigh. She already a trainee in YG for almost a year and yet haven’t made any songs or either performance. She’s a bit shy and blushes often. Before, she was so confident in herself but now, hers confidence fading away together with the time. She’s worry about hers’ look, body and appearance, she already pretty actually, but because of long trainee time, she losing hers in the depth of herself.

‘Bom-ah’ shocking with the sudden whispers, Park Bom reflecting by leaning over, she nearly lost her balance if the certain someone-who–dare-to-pranks-her didn’t hold her.

‘You!’ she start yelling, oh gosh..

The certain someone smiling brightly looking to her. Aigoo, this boy, Park Bom raise hers hand and his hair unintentionally,

‘You’re cute’ shes grinning at him, a lovely cute 18’

Then she walks away, leaving shocked Jiyong behind.

Jiyong POV

Pushing the practice room door, he smiling brightly looking to somebody that sitting restless at the corner of the room, Bom noona, she wearing black t-shirt and black pants,

Hello, said he, but Park Bom didn’t even looking at him, is she sleeping with eyes open? Jiyong walks to her, she looks like drowning in her own thoughts, and didn’t aware of anything else.

‘Bom-ah’ he whisper at hers’ ears and as she quite shocked with the sudden whisper she leaning back and nearly fall if he didn’t hold her.

‘You!’ but he smiling bright standing in front of her.

As park bom stand and his head, and said to him “you’re cute” grinning away and leave and I standing there like hell, shocked.

What was that? Im thinking by myself, hers warm hand on top of my head and… am i cute? Just cute? There, my heart beat faster.. 

Flashback

The Big Bang member rushing goes to the studio for practicing, they already late. Jiyong as the leader pushing the door as he can see YG President in the studio where they supposed to practice, gulp, all their member already pale, afraid..

Sorry because late.., ji yong speak but hardly heard as somebody singing in the studio. And everyone in the studio listening quietly..

Immersed by the very unique voice, Jiyong fall in love with the voice, so unique, yet so strong, he haven’t heard such voice before and so, leaving deep impressions to him. The song ended with a’ thank you’, such a shy voicing it. Jiyong really want to see the owner of the voice and try to peek but he can’t see, he quite short than everyone there.

As Park Bom go out from the studio, she’s blushing hard, her rosy cheek making her look so sweet. Cubby cheek with short hair, she bowed to everyone.

“Introduce yourself” said YG President while clapping hand,

‘My name is Park Bom, nice to know you’ Park Bom bowed again with rosy cheek.

‘She is our new trainee and this is hers third attempt to join YG’ said YG President.

‘Park Bom’, Jiyong smiling, her voice is the best ever. Everyone in the studio shaking hand and introducing themselves to her and jiyong just stand there, leaning at the wall watching her until Seungri knock him to introducing them.

Shy because of his careless and too into watching her, he bow a little and introducing himself,’im Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Big Bang, you can call me G-Dragon’, he bow again with a big smile and shake hand with her, wah, her hand a bit cold, maybe because of nervousness.  And then his other members also introduce themselves.

As Park Bom shake hand with Daesung, YG President asks Big Bangs to start practicing.

 

Flashback

A happy Jiyong run to the practice room as he pass by with Park Bom at the hallway, running backwards to her, hi ask

‘How should I address you? Bommie?’ how can I speak super normally with her, jiyong scratch his itchy head.

‘You’re super cute with that cheek’ he point Park Bom’s chubby cheek, she blushed

‘I’m 17 this year’

‘Then you have to call me noona’ then she waving goodbye while saing ‘im 21 this year little boy’

And, jiyong smile faded.

What the hell? She’s a NOONA!!